We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Image of very large San Pedro Options

fractal rider
#1 Posted : 11/21/2009 12:26:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is a photo of the that i took the biggest san pedro that i have seeing
fractal rider attached the following image(s):
Imagen 182.jpg (2,989kb) downloaded 166 time(s).
Imagen 178.jpg (3,000kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
om namah shivaya

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulman
#2 Posted : 11/21/2009 3:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dawg, you gotta climb over that fence : )
That is huge
You have to go within or you go without

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/21/2009 5:48:37 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Is that in Oz? Or where?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

fractal rider
#4 Posted : 11/22/2009 11:49:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its in a little town here in chile i always pass them that fence has 2 metres those have more then 5 metre tall and there are hundrends of them hidden in there that is the biggest one of them but there are so many and the smallest have like 2,5 metre
om namah shivaya

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 11/23/2009 12:55:05 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If your in Chile could you mail people cuttings of Trichocereus to the US?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

kemist
#6 Posted : 11/23/2009 3:05:38 AM

John

Fuckin 'ell man. I would like to move to the source. Looks like you south american fellas are lucky buggers. I'm not a thief, but I would risk it for a biscuit, lol.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!