We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Mescaline Effects? Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 11/25/2009 8:57:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
On higher doses of mesc, a social setting could get little hairy imo, even though the mindfuck isnt really present. Thats just swim though, and swims no expert. Smaller to medium doses would be great though, nice stimulation and euphoria. Higher doses swim likes to be home, and just immerse himself into it. The cevs are crazy, swim wasnt expecting them at all, very hard to describe, the oevs were more blurred and oozing.

On higher doses it can be hard to interact with people because you keep getting tripped out and have a hard time concentrating on social things. You feel comfortable with people, especially loved ones, but you're more likely to want to just sit and relax and not talk too much. Sometimes during the peak you might have a hard time relaxing, especially if you've had pure mescaline. Pure mescaline is quite speedy in a way similar to acid.

Mescaline can get a little creepy on high doses. You might feel the house is about to come apart and float away, and see the walls wiggling and get faint impressions in the mind that the house is lifting off the ground, but it never actually does unless you close your eyes. There's a feeling that all things are possible on a high dose. You can see some very incredible things with the eyes closed. It approaches the same level of intensity as ayahuasca can.

Mescaline has mind fuck at high doses, but it's not too much. You might forget to do things or be a little clumsy, that's about it usually. For the most part you can think pretty clearly.

SWIM often gets mini visions on 200 mg of pure mescaline when he sits and relaxes. All it takes is for him to just slightly drift off into a relaxed state and they start to hit him like short daydreams. It's very nice. He can usually drift in and out of the same vision. For example, he's had a mini vision of an ancient North American warrior who's trying to teach SWIM some of his powers, and then SWIM will get up, get some tea, sit back down, and then the same vision takes off from where it stopped, as if it was paused. This is something that is very unique to mescaline that SWIM has noticed. He can do this for several hours, and keep coming back to continue the same vision from where it left off.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#22 Posted : 11/25/2009 9:08:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
soulfood wrote:
For myself, mescaline visuals are like no other.

At a threshold visual dose, everything seems to flutter about in a soothing manner, like reality is hovering ever so gently. If I look at a tile pattern it seems that the tiles are pouring their colours into the whiter tiles like they were transferring liquid. Up the dose a bit, usually nonsensical patterns will display a collage of inifinite ever changing beauty. If I look at a picture of a ship at sea, I shall see the wind in its sails and it's crew climbing ladders and throwing out ropes. Every site will tell a detailed story. Then as we get towards even higher doses I can only describe it as similar to an ayahuasca experience, but a lot more grounded with the best CEV's this side of DMT, but way more colourful all completely without that tryptamine run behind the couch feeling. I've never had more than 600mg's... but want to Smile

yup, that's mescaline for SWIM; even looking at a blank white wall or ceiling will cause "little stories" to appear. Very beautiful stories actually.

SWIM says however you cannot beat doing mescaline in the forest!

I've got to say that description is very accurate. One of the unique things about mescaline visuals is this impression that things in your visual field are leaking into each other. The open eyed visuals have a very soft watery character. Things also tend to vibrate, wiggle, and slide around a little. Wood grain is fantastic on mescaline. You can see all the little turns and twists moving around the wood. It looks so alive.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Phlux-
#23 Posted : 11/25/2009 9:29:18 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

"For example, he's had a mini vision of an ancient North American warrior who's trying to teach SWIM some of his powers, and then SWIM will get up, get some tea, sit back down, and then the same vision takes off from where it stopped, as if it was paused. This is something that is very unique to mescaline that SWIM has noticed."

i must say i totally agree - on a large dose my room had transformed into a desert - my cat was a coyote, large birds were above me, - i went to the kitchen, it was different there - but on comming back things were the same as when i had left but instead of being paused it was as if the scene had just carried on without me - eg - a slow moving beetle had made progress on its journey while i was in another room.

Thats open eyed tho - closed eyed the paused thing seems to be the way it goes.

Also one can see something awesome and really pay attention to it, and admire its details without it fading.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

soulman
#24 Posted : 11/25/2009 10:47:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, SWIM cant wait to try a larger dose. The highest he has been is 300mg but still no visuals, just very stimulating.
So a visionary dose is considered 500mg+ right?
SWIM is a little worried as he gave a friend some of his Mesc acetate. He took 500mg followed by another 100mg an hr later and reported no effects!!!
Is his mesc dud? (well i know its not dud as he has had lovely mood enhancement off small doses)or was it coz his friend is not sensitive to it??
You have to go within or you go without

Phlux-
#25 Posted : 11/25/2009 1:59:57 PM

The Root

with nice clean mesc hcl 200mg is enough for me to enter a visionary state for about an hour or so.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

soulfood
#26 Posted : 11/25/2009 2:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

soulman wrote:
Man, SWIM cant wait to try a larger dose. The highest he has been is 300mg but still no visuals, just very stimulating.
So a visionary dose is considered 500mg+ right?
SWIM is a little worried as he gave a friend some of his Mesc acetate. He took 500mg followed by another 100mg an hr later and reported no effects!!!
Is his mesc dud? (well i know its not dud as he has had lovely mood enhancement off small doses)or was it coz his friend is not sensitive to it??

I've had solid visuals off of 400mg very nicely, but 2 friends who had the same dose of the same stuff said they just had a nice euphoric energy, so I guess it varies a fair bit from person to person.

Phlux-
#27 Posted : 11/25/2009 6:52:37 PM

The Root

actually - 1 friend out of 4 that have tried it - has had minimal visual fx on 350mg(midday at the beach) all others had great visual fx at 200mg.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

69ron
#28 Posted : 11/25/2009 8:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There’s no set dosage really that applies to everyone. Everyone is different. SWIM weighs much more than his brother, but his brother requires at least twice the dose of the same mescaline. Same for LSD, shrooms, pot, etc. His brother is a “hard head”.

300 mg of mescaline for SWIM is a very serious dose. But for his brother, it’s a light dose.

soulfood
#29 Posted : 11/25/2009 8:15:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also one persons idea of "great visual effects" might differ from that of another.

jamie
#30 Posted : 11/25/2009 9:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Mescaline can get a little creepy on high doses. You might feel the house is about to come apart and float away, and see the walls wiggling and get faint impressions in the mind that the house is lifting off the ground, but it never actually does unless you close your eyes. There's a feeling that all things are possible on a high dose. You can see some very incredible things with the eyes closed. It approaches the same level of intensity as ayahuasca can."

I couldn't have said it better..my last mescaline trip had visuals very much like that..very different from psilocybin and DMT etc.

I wish it wasn't so stimulating so I could lay down in the dark at night and really explore mescaline..that is one thing I dont like about it, and it stops me from using it very often at all..I always end up taking it early in the morning and going to the beach or something because I feel the need to do things when on mescaline..I find it hard to just lay down with it, or take it at night because I dont like being up all night..

I will have to go camping one day and eat a bunch of pedro and see what it's like in the dark..

It's really good for interacting with others and for going out into the world wearing a warm, psychedelic mindset..
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#31 Posted : 11/25/2009 10:57:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
has anybody ever tried it in combination with DMT? I can imagine that could be quite awesome?

soulfood
#32 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:27:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried smoking DMT on mescaline a few times.

At the peak of the trip I don't think it's all that pleasant and it doesnt seem as effective as just DMT alone. Once the peak has faded a bit though, I find it quite nice.

polytrip
#33 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:35:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Hmm, 69ron mentioned that bufotenin with mescalin was not a very good thing either, so i guess that tryptamines and mescaline are not such a good combination then.

Too bad, i would like to know something that can make mescaline visions a bit more colourfull. Datura does this a little bit.

endlessness
#34 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:42:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think jorkest mentioned about mescaline and changa being very nice... but not so sure anymore...

Madcap
#35 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:47:21 PM

illudium Q-36

Vaped DMT is sweet while on mescaline. SWIMs done it quite a few times. Didn't really like THH and mesc...so SWIM hasn't tried mesc and oral DMT.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

69ron
#36 Posted : 11/26/2009 1:12:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I wish it wasn't so stimulating so I could lay down in the dark at night and really explore mescaline..that is one thing I dont like about it, and it stops me from using it very often at all..I always end up taking it early in the morning and going to the beach or something because I feel the need to do things when on mescaline..I find it hard to just lay down with it, or take it at night because I dont like being up all night..

Try about 5 Datura INOXIA seeds with it (not Datura stramonium, which is stimulating). That should very effectively calm the trip down a little bit. One other SWIM here uses it for that purpose all the time. I forget who though. At that dose it’s a very mild sedative, and doesn’t interfere too much with the trip, it just gets rid of the excessive stimulation. Datura stramonium enhances the trip without any sedative effects, it's very different.

69ron
#37 Posted : 11/26/2009 1:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has only really liked kava, datura, nux vomica, coffee, or kola nut with mescaline.

SWIM tried THH, it was ok, sort of ayahuasca like. It effectively got rid of the stimulation of mescaline.

Bufotenine was not very good with it. They canceled out each others good effects.

LSA/LSH overwhelmed the mescaline, but was nice, but basically instead of enhancing the trip it made it feel like an LSA/LSH trip, might as well just take LSA/LSH then.

Touche Guevara
#38 Posted : 11/26/2009 1:39:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

+1 vote for coffee. ~200mg and a strong cup or two felt like MDMA

soulfood
#39 Posted : 11/26/2009 2:32:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

At the risk of looking a bit trashy... Mescaline + Beer Smile

If I've had a session with a friend, once the more intense part of the experience is over, I love nothing more than heading out to a bar for a few drinks. I just love the social side so much, so maybe it's not as much the chemistry with the alcohol but I love having a few drinks with good folk Smile

kemist
#40 Posted : 11/26/2009 6:34:40 AM

John

MUSHROOMS about six hours after ingesting mescaline are great !!!!! Very nice experience, indeed !
To the date, he only tried low doses. He will go higher, as soon as he`ll come across some psilo in any shroomy form. Wink

ILPT had 250 mg of impure acetate from P.T. and enjoyed his day very much. It started in 90 minutes and fully kicked in at 2 hours mark. After about 4 hours of tripping, he met his friend who`s possesed handfull of freshly picked liberty caps.(what a lovely coincidence Laughing Laughing Laughing )

In virtually no time, he had 3 grams of them under his tongue and swallowed them after half an hour.
15 minutes after swallowing , shrooms kicked in nicely. There was no mindfuck whatsoever, but visuals were back and greatly enhanced. Euphoria was greater but not owerhelming and didn`t led to meaningless giggles.
In another two hours mescal pretty much worn off an ILPT really wished to have some THH which he can used sublingually, but he hasn`t any Sad It was like some inner voice told him: ,,have some THH sublingually now man and you wan`t regret it'' He would definitelly give it go in future.

Parrot is surprised Shocked that none of you experienced psychonauts haven`t tried this wonderfull combo.

It was the very first thing in his head. Lazy mushroom trip literaly asking for the mescaline energetic kick and visualy poor low dose of mescaline demanding complexed tryptamines patterns and visuals.

The other day he was browsing streets of London on 300mg of impure acetate and have had low doses (30-50mg)
of THH.hcl here and now sublingually Very happy (altogether 4-5 times during the whole trip). Each subling. hit increased euphoria, added little to visuals and greatly increase overall excitment from trip.

coffee doesn`t do much to him as he is a coffe addict and has great caffeine tolerance, but it was very nice sitting in lovely smelling Starbucks sipping latte and observing people. You know, strabucks turning all red before christmas and it smeels of coffee, spices and cakes it has lovely warming atmosphere. ILPT felt just like at home. Smile Smile Smile
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

PREV123NEXT