We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Essay, first attempt and experience all in one! Options

dnbjunkie1337
#1 Posted : 2/18/2018 4:08:24 PM

Seeker

Hello, first of all i wanna thank all of you for the time and effort you have put into this site. I truly believe these substances are the key to unlocking our full potential as human beings and waking the world from its slumber.

Ok, so i am a 36 yr old male on the east coast of the US. I started using drugs at around 16. Weed and alcohol quickly escalated to everything in between and finally i met heroin. Heroin sent me on a long and hard journey. For 15ish years i was heavily addicted to some type of opiate. The last 5 or 6 mostly the governments "cure" which in truth is almost as bad as the heroin. Worse in the aspect that its nearly impossible to get help with detox unless you have the cash to pay. So getting off is nigh impossible. Luckily (lol) i went to prison and while i was there i found books on ameditation and yoga and it profoundly changed my life. Thanks to meditation and yoga im free of my addiction. I take kratom daily but not habitually and somewhat for pain. Not gonna lie though i do enjoy its effects. Its so weird how i arrived here on this site. Its truly like the universe said here this is your next step. I had a bad trip on acid a loooong time ago so i have hardly done any psych drugs since. So im alittle apprehensive about DMT but i truly feel i NEED to do it. Its so strange that i have a strong feeling that this is a path to what ive been searching for my entire life.

I followed the Q21 lime tek. Currently on my 3rd pull of 50g ACRB and have yielded almost a gram.

So yesterday wasnt the best day imo to try dmt. I have been thinking about it so much lately though now that i have some extracted i just couldnt wait any longer lol. I made a makeshift pipe but the scale i have doesnt measure mg properly so i ordered one last nite after. I got what i figured to be around 20mg. I was thinking as i lit the lighter, ok hit it slow, dont burn it, hold as long... and bam it hit me mid hit. I barely got the pipe put down. I saw a swirl of that psychadelic field almost like a tunnel. Patterns in the carpet. I have one of those textured ceilings (which i had never really noticed until this point lol) and it looked so awesome! I was too nervous to gleam any kind of significant spiritual effects but i do notice i feel different today. The day almost feels special for some reason. Im gonna continue acclimating myself till i feel its time to leap into hyperspace. I already feel more confident having done it mildly once and im still (technically) sane lol. If you made it this far thanks for reading!
Dnbjunkie is a fictional character and in no way is anything he posts true. Just here having fun Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tak0010
#2 Posted : 2/25/2018 6:36:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you found your way dnbjunkie1337.

I was in the same boat with my 1st trip. I thought and over-thought way too long. Had a mild panic attack after my 2nd hit. Acclamation is definitely an important process to go through.
etenities attempt to perceive time

Colorz
#3 Posted : 3/1/2018 11:11:26 PM

I feel like a melting snowman because of the heat, but I'm not melting

Should I believe this story or not? after all, your signature tells me it's all a lie. Confused

Either way, I guess I'll have to trust your post and not your signature and say you seemed to had quite the ride in your life. Heroin isn't things to play around with and the drugs the government gives out is basically as bad but it's nice to know that you're at least out of them.

Hope you find yourself actually getting better with your DMT experiences and one day break through. I believe it changes people for the better and hopefully you'll find that DMT actually was the thing you were looking for.
a guy with ADHD that now has control by microdosing and taking psychedelics Smile

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 3/1/2018 11:42:50 PM

Pay No Mind

dnbjunkie1337 wrote:
... I was too nervous to gleam any kind of significant spiritual effects but i do notice i feel different today. The day almost feels special for some reason...

In my not-so-humble opinion, this^^^^^^, what you've stated right here, IS the spiritual effect of ingesting entheogens!

And this is coming from me, Doc Buxin; someone who has 35+ years worth of thousands of heavy, high-dose psychedelic trips under my belt...I can sincerely say that at this point in my life, I actually prefer the way entheogens make me feel AFTER the "trip" is over rather than when I am actually on them.

Nowadays, I can achieve the same effects from micro-dosing psychedelics and not have to go through the crazy intensity of a full-blown experience. This gives me anywhere from a few days to a few weeks of that "special day" feeling, with great antidepressant and mood-lifting effects. And then I just do it all over again.

This, of course, is simply just my experience, and I do hold to the theory that I probably had to undertake all the crazy, intense journeys I have undertaken in order that I might receive the effect that I am getting nowadays.

However, one never really knows for sure.

Peace

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate