We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GVG - Possible to smoke 25 or 30mg all in one hit? Options

prospect
#1 Posted : 2/18/2018 10:49:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I always hear different opinions on taking the 3rd hit or all in one using the GVG.
I was wondering if fellow members here have the GVG and they breakthrough all in one hit?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jiva
#2 Posted : 2/18/2018 10:53:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i personally need 3 hits, but i think this is just me, it should be possible to clear up 30mg with one hit.
I think i read someone posting about this in some other thread

Rick Sanchez
#3 Posted : 2/18/2018 12:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Considering being able to achieve satisfying breakthroughs in 1 hit using the machine, Id imagine a gvg would work even better since it costs like $90 more
Rick Sanchez is a fictional character. Anything said by Rick Sanchez is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

Everything exists some of the time but nothing exists all the time.

blue.magic
#4 Posted : 2/18/2018 1:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It also depends on your lungs. I am able to take a loooong toke which is necessary with GVG as it needs to heat up from flame. A friend has trouble to breathe in for so long and needs to take like 5 smaller tokes and always have very mild effects.

I saw people use butane lighters with GVG, although not recommended by the manufacturer, they use it anyway and it seems to speed up the process considerably.

In Hamilton's Pharmacopeia, an anonymous "DMT vendor" gives DMT to participants from GVG, using butane lighter, lit only for a brief time and the participants seem to have full on trip (cannot tell if they broke through).

Expander
#5 Posted : 2/18/2018 5:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use the GVG and break through in one hit every time using a torch lighter. I may add that I`m an athlete since ~15 years and have a good lung volume.
In my opinion the benefit on breaking through after one hit is to be able to sit and wait for the trip with enough time to set a goal and avoid wasting any precious smoke.
There are no mistakes - only consequences

loph
#6 Posted : 2/18/2018 7:00:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no problem breaking through with one draw from the GVG. I use a butane torch and take one slow, deep inhalation usually 30-40 seconds long. Halfway through the inhalation I start to feel it, at the end of it I usually can not comprehend how long I have been inhaling, or even what I am holding in my hand. This is the time to but it down. I usually do not have to exhale consiously, but feel the lungs emptying on my way to the other side. This is the last reminiscence of my physical body, before completely dissolving.

If I divide it into smaller tokes, reality gets way to strange by the second toke. If I have company it is easier as someone can nudge at you to take the third hit.

Just go very slow and it will take you there. If not look into some freediving beathing exercises.

prospect
#7 Posted : 2/19/2018 6:39:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Expander wrote:
I use the GVG and break through in one hit every time using a torch lighter.

A friend of mine cracked his top GVG piece when using a torch lighter due to excessive heat I believe. How can I prevent that if I start to use a torch lighter?

Jees
#8 Posted : 2/19/2018 12:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have torched my top stone red hot many times, no cracking, but it is a very small move from the center toward the glass edge. I think people cracking tops are not centering the blue pin well enough.

After having thrown away my liquid pads accidentally, recently made a copper boy pad and I can use a regular bic and no top glass at all, just hovering the yellow flame above the hole, making it sucking in just some milimeters, 25 in one take no problem whatsoever, a cool flow 100% tasteless, no spice-ish tingle on the tongue (which I sometimes have using a torch on the stone). Ending the evaporation you can suck in the bic flame little deeper, yet the flame never reaches the copper pad of course. It's actually much easier than with the top glass, butter sweet. That copper pad sits between the screen and is snug under the 'narrowing' diameter, so it sits lower than the regular GVG liquid pads that sit above the 'narrowing'.

universecannon
#9 Posted : 2/20/2018 7:10:33 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yes

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"