We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Asked for God and went to "Heaven" Options

dmtsurfer
#1 Posted : 2/17/2018 5:50:18 AM

This Journey

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if Im not posting this in the right area.
My first try and breakthrough was nothing like I had read or researched anywhere. I had listened to endless Terrence Mckenna and psyhcedsubstance videos on youtube . The method I used was a dr. dabber aroua with the ceramic heating element and I filled it up with as much as possible. I filled it and melted and filled again, well over 60mg.
My wife and kids were sleeping and I was in the living room. I positioned myself on my couch wedged in between my pillows with a cozy blanket over me. Initially I had a picture of mountains against a starry night from an Odesza video playing lightly on my tv. I decided to mute it and turn all the lights off leaving the picture up on the tv.
I took one small toke to see what it was going to feel like. I felt my shoulders drop and relax and all the stresses I had been under disappeared like I was a kid again with no worries. I felt confident I was ready for the experience and decided to proceed. I began the timer on my phone so I would know how much time would have passed.
I took four big vapes on the low setting of green on the dr. dabber and set it down. And then closed my eyes.......
Right away I felt terrified and felt as though I was leaving my body. My voice in my head said panicky "Oh no you did too much, you killed yourself", I was so scared, and then suddenly it changed to a realization and said "dont worry you will have an experience and be back". With this realization I also realized that I didnt matter one bit as a individual as I knew myself. I was part of everything. I was completely out of this reality and I was thrust into another reality with bright yellow everywhere and this crazy dimensional being came forward and encompassed me. It was so intense it scared me more than the first part of dying and he said "your mine now". Everything was so intense I instinctually said but not with my voice, more like vibrated ((((((((GOD))))))))). I was instantly pushed through the scary intense dimensional being and found myself in a foggy bright light feeling as though I was cradled and loved like never before. I vaguely remember a sexual encounter with another woman being, and also feeling as though I had visited many people I had know before. I also was ashamed about things I had done on a regular basis such as masterbation, but not sex with others.
I suddenly opened my eyes and was looking at a timer that read 22 minutes. I felt as though I had been gone for thousands of years. I looked in the vape and it only had some residue left in it.
My wife asked me how it was the next morning and I told her nothing really happened. I was kinda freaked out to tell her what had happened. Weeks went by and one day my cousin called me and asked if I had done it yet, and all of a sudden it all just spilled out with her on the phone and my wife right there. My wife was like... I thought nothing really happened...?
I know this is way to long already, but I have tried it several times the same way since and cant even get a break through. I have gone through 2 whole grams trying. Tried with a volcano and just saw a bunch of shapes and colors but was still here. Just got a vapor genie also.
Has anyone had an experience like this? I have experience in the past with other psychedelics like over a quarter of mushies and 7 tabs of L at once. I was always searching for the other side but felt like I had one foot in and one foot out. Definitely found it all in with Demsters.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#2 Posted : 2/17/2018 11:12:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcome, and thanks for writing your report

dmtsurfer wrote:
took one small toke to see what it was going to feel like. I felt my shoulders drop and relax and all the stresses I had been under disappeared like I was a kid again with no worries. I felt confident I was ready for the experience and decided to proceed. I began the timer on my phone so I would know how much time would have passed.
I took four big vapes on the low setting of green on the dr. dabber and set it down. And then closed my eyes.......
Right away I felt terrified and felt as though I was leaving my body. My voice in my head said panicky "Oh no you did too much, you killed yourself"

Not to worry, what you experienced can happen often - the feelings of having done 'tooooo muchhh oooh noooo' Cool

The rapidity of the experience [seconds] ..it can get ya. It can have you convinced that you had poisoned yourself or that something drastically wrong happened, it's all good. Smile, smile, smile.

And regarding not being able to get back to as deep as you'd went before - it can happen, there's threads on the forum here about this, several I think. It's important practice and mental hygiene [imo] to not get too worked up on 'wanting to get back there', that chase can and will prove uneventful ime. Sometimes the experience can say 'ok, you're chasin', and in that pursuit I'll give you what you seek..' and in this sometimes this avenue can prove to be too much for the said person initiating the chase [hyperslap, bit off moar than they could chew, TOO much, etc, etc].

Tend to your life, maybe sit down and discuss these things in a well thought out format with your wife [not sure if this is something you'd be able to do?]. Come from the heart and be honest with her if you're able to. Be upfront.

So looking back on the experience, what did you think? Something else eh? Big grin Wink

dmtsurfer
#3 Posted : 2/17/2018 5:27:22 PM

This Journey

tatt thank you for your advice. I do feel like Im trying to zero in on something rather than be completely open to the experience and whatever is ready to be shown to me.

It is the most amazing experience that I have ever had. For months after I felt as though everything was new and totally appreciated existing in life with all the little and big things in it.

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 2/18/2018 12:35:54 AM

Pay No Mind

dmtsurfer wrote:
...For months after I felt as though everything was new and totally appreciated existing in life with all the little and big things in it...

After hundreds of journeys with the Spice, I have come to find that ^^^THIS^^^ is actually my favorite thing about DMT. The pure gratitude of simply being alive usually lasts, for me at least, a few weeks and even sometimes up to a month after one hyperspatial traversal.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

dmtsurfer
#5 Posted : 2/19/2018 10:48:45 PM

This Journey

After hundreds of journeys with the Spice, I have come to find that ^^^THIS^^^ is actually my favorite thing about DMT. The pure gratitude of simply being alive usually lasts, for me at least, a few weeks and even sometimes up to a month after one hyperspatial traversal.

[/quote]

If we could only live our lives like this continuously without distractions. Big grin Ive been listing and reading lectures and lessons on Neville Goddards philosophy on life the last few days. It rings a bell with me especially after my experience. Maybe this is what I was looking for.

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 2/20/2018 3:55:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember the frustration of trying to hone my method. Lamenting the wasted spice. Seems to follow with every new device. I was about to give up on the GVG at one point and go back to my one hit breakthrough "machine" but the GVG is so clean. Changa and/or oral harmalas can also solved many issues in regard to getting it all in. I love the ability to explore different levels changa makes available that freebase alone just simply can't alone.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

HumbleVoyager
#7 Posted : 2/23/2018 1:14:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

protostar wrote:
I would certainly NOT trust these entities in DMT hyperspace that masquerade as God.
It could quite easily be random disembodied entities deluding you into thinking that they are some sort of supreme being, or it could all be an elaborate hallucination created by your mind.

I also tend to be cautious about these kinds of entities. I don't fully trust any of them, especially when they start talking about ownership or telling me that they're going to make me great or something like that.

That being said, I think there were some great comments shared above. I personally prefer DMT + harmalas (preferably a blend of 180mg THH + 180 Harmine) orally because it always takes you where you need to go and teaches you very specific lessons about yourself and your journey through Existing.

Cheers and may you find what you seek.

Forestwalker
#8 Posted : 2/23/2018 2:23:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good write up , enjoyed reading it