We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much does three bottles of ayahuasca weigh? 7.7 lbs, apparently Options

null24
#1 Posted : 2/14/2018 10:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

police seize 7.7 pounds of dmt???or a liquid that tested positive for the presence of dmt.

Seems like the state is angling to charge defendants with a gigantic weight, when they are likely including everything including the glass bottles it's in.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:22:52 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yes, probably just some ayahuasca, maybe for a healing ceremony. We live in dark oppressive times, I feel for Mr. Fisher and wish him the best, hope he does not become yet another victim of the war on ancient medicine.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

urtica
#3 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:24:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Poor guy...

Hey why is The Practical Tripper closed?
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

null24
#4 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:31:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Hey why is The Practical Tripper closed?

Ha ha, thanks for asking, I'm about to buy the domain and am spiffing it up, editing posts and stuff. Again,thanks for asking, it motivated me to get cracking!
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

concombres
#5 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:35:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im going to try my best not to go off on an anti government/police tyraid here but if you pay attention to bust articles this type of thing is commonplace.

I saw one where they caught a guy growing cubensis because of a domestic violence charge. They framed it like they had made a huge bust & took out a kingpin or something. The article claimed some ridiculous number i believe well over 100 pounds. Based on the images they had in the news article the guy had like 5 monotubs & they weighed the whole tubs, substrate & all as mushrooms.

What is really going on is that cops love to pretend like the small time bust they made is a huge deal & the general public is so ignorant they fall for it.

Watch the news posts at shroomery for a couple months. Youll notice a pattern.

urtica
#6 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:51:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea like charging weed growers with the weights of the whole plant including dirt & pot...

Or MHRB as being 100% DMT in weight...
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

urtica
#7 Posted : 2/15/2018 12:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

O & yea Null24 just wanted to check! It is good writing.

exquisitus
#8 Posted : 2/15/2018 3:39:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

regardless of "oppressive times" and whatnot, it still strikes me that what mr. bumper (what a name) did was trully spectacularly stupid... makes one wonder what was that melted his brain... was it the shampoo...

even stupider, perhaps, if one takes into account his facebook presence. perhaps, just perhaps, every self-respecting law-inforcement (regardless of the public opinion about the laws being enforced) agency would like to check xtra carefully the vehicle of such a person methinks. just for fun.
https://www.facebook.com/bumper.fisher

Jagube
#9 Posted : 2/15/2018 8:01:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AFAIK that's the US law - when you have 1g of DMT diluted in 10 liters of water, you can be charged with the possession of 10kg DMT.

A good reason to keep your tea concentrated.

Loveall
#10 Posted : 2/15/2018 3:36:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jagube wrote:
AFAIK that's the US law - when you have 1g of DMT diluted in 10 liters of water, you can be charged with the possession of 10kg DMT.

A good reason to keep your tea concentrated.

It just makes no rational sense. How do we have these laws? After the scheduling of DMT, anlot of research has come out showing that ayahuasca helps general health and can treat addiction among other benefits (example paper). Yet the police seem to genuinely think they have saved the community from some kind of inminent danger based on their statement in the article.

Many experts agree that laws that have outlawed nature and limited personal freedoms have done more harm than good. Why do they persist?

Why can't we update our laws? The situation is becoming increasingly ridiculous with each new paper and new each personal testimony.

exquisitus wrote:
regardless of "oppressive times" and whatnot, it still strikes me that what mr. bumper (what a name) did was trully spectacularly stupid... makes one wonder what was that melted his brain... was it the shampoo...

even stupider, perhaps, if one takes into account his facebook presence. perhaps, just perhaps, every self-respecting law-inforcement (regardless of the public opinion about the laws being enforced) agency would like to check xtra carefully the vehicle of such a person methinks. just for fun.
https://www.facebook.com/bumper.fisher

exquistus, I think it is commendable to have a social media presence IF you truly believe in the healing power of these ancient medicines, and want to show your appreciation for them to the world. If we all remain quietly oppressed, how will change ever happen? Psychedelic use is a social rights issue in my mind. Science is making some progress, and I hope that is enough to trigger change in laws, but it is not happening so far despite significant scientific progress. I fear we need both, science AND people speaking out in society like they have done for marijuana. Someone that knew about history once said that rights are never given, people need to go out and grab them.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

null24
#11 Posted : 2/15/2018 8:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting his Facebook page is far less incriminating than any number of other's that I know of... I seriously doubt it had anything to do with anything.

I have to agree with the coming out of the closet as opposed to being quietly oppressed, within reason.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jees
#12 Posted : 2/16/2018 12:02:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who ruins most innocent lives? Dealers or police? Embarrased