We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can dmt cleanse our bodies? Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 2/11/2018 6:49:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I just vaporized a bit of dmt, and inside my head, between the eyebrows, it felt like something was leaking some sort of liquid like/gooey like substance. A flow of it. I ended up spitting whatever this liquid was. What is this? I'm not scared, nor was I scared during the experience, nor did I feel pain of any sort. Just curious. Is it possible that dmt may help cleanse things inside our body. I remember thinking that there was some kind of cleanse happening during the experience but not knowing what was being cleansed or released from that place between the eyebrows, slightly above.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#2 Posted : 2/11/2018 5:37:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Amrita, maybe?Wink

Spice always, always makes me spit. Large amounts of saliva collect from the back of my mouth, and ok am always compelled to expel it with a large force of airbehind it from my lungs. Some kind of purge, yes.

I have no source of empirical evidence to support this conjecture, but I do feel that DMT, and to an even greater extent psilocybin (both tryptamines) promotes biochemical homeostasis.

My experiments with using psilocybin to treat depression and ptsd symptoms have led me to this conclusion,based only upon the way I feel.

I do not feel that dmt provides the same sort of mid/long term stabilization and healing effects but that it does have a certain utility of its own along those lines.

I feel that while my intentional use of other psychedelics have provided me with more personal insights, my encounters with dmt have opened up my understanding of that which is outside of me. I don't think that the dmt experience has one single thing to do with me, it is access to and shows me 'the other'.

That said, there IS some kind of physical thing going on. It is interesting that with the intense change of perceived environment with it, that one's mind seems relatively unchanged. One simply observes the astonishing alter reality that dmt allows us to peek into. However, often,visions include manipulation of the corporeal form by energetic entities. The 'alien surgeon' thing.

I have no clue what all this means.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

AikyO
#3 Posted : 2/11/2018 6:05:57 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Mind and body are related. The entheogenic experience is felt with all senses and so will unite in its own weird way the mind and the body.

Why would it be that when such a transformation happens in the mind there would be no effect on the body? If what happens in the mind translates to the body, very good, it means it is still connected. On some layers at least ...

The healing translates through sound for me. In my art I have been translating my experiences and representing a lot of such visual sounds, saliva spitting, tears from the god's eyes, the movement of energy within the body, ...

It is important to ground the experience, translate it. If this happens, it is healthy. If it happens within the body it is even greater healing, profound and true.

You had no fear and might have known that truth instinctively, yet you seek confirmation from your sibbilings. One should know when to trust himself and when to ask and listen ...

That is all I need to say.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

ghrue84
#4 Posted : 2/13/2018 1:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ÅikyǬ wrote:

You had no fear and might have known that truth instinctively, yet you seek confirmation from your sibbilings. One should know when to trust himself and when to ask and listen ...

That is all I need to say.

To be honest I felt as if it was the pineal cleansing itself from fluoride, but I did not wish to express this, I wanted to see if other people had similar experiences and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, since where I live I have no one to share my experiences with and this forum is the only place that I can. That's all I need to say.

Jees
#5 Posted : 2/13/2018 1:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a weak set of lungs, nothing too problematic but each time I have spice (no matter what ROA) then I feel some clearing out of my lungs.

Northerner
#6 Posted : 2/13/2018 5:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've felt my teeth crumble and fall to pieces in my mouth, I've felt my vision improve, I've felt my my body be weakened sometimes yet energized at others. None of it really seemed persistent in any way.

My logical conclusion is that I was just tripping.

Quote:
since where I live I have no one to share my experiences with and this forum is the only place that I can

Me too. Smile
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

AikyO
#7 Posted : 2/13/2018 5:13:41 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

ghrue84 wrote:
To be honest I felt as if it was the pineal cleansing itself from fluoride, but I did not wish to express this, I wanted to see if other people had similar experiences and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, since where I live I have no one to share my experiences with and this forum is the only place that I can. That's all I need to say.

What you experience is never a problem, how you translate it however can be determining. If you trust what you experience and use the necessary means to translate it, you'll be strong.

The Nexus is a great place for translation, we can gather here for experiences that are not socially understood. But we do have to care for translation, then we'll be strong. Together.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°