We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
balloon and sticker Options

Sakkadelic
#1 Posted : 2/9/2018 6:36:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balloon

last night i decided to fast for no serious reason, i only drank water and a cup of tea, then in the morning i ate 200 mg shrooms and 50 mg harmalas drank more water and 2 cups of tea, my mind calmed and i felt great during the day. my friend came over and we went under the pine trees we smoked a bit of cannabis and made a beautiful fire and then he told me he had the 10x salvia with him, although i was always scared before from it but also wanted to try, i was feeling good about it, i was in a good state and feeling calm and safe. things flowed nicely into this without it occurring on my mind at all which i saw as a good sign.

sitting in front of the fire, i was still a bit hesitant bcz i was afraid of having a negative experience that will take more down, so my friend went first, i took a small toke after he handled me the pipe and didn't hold it long, the smoke was amazing and definitely the smoothest thing i ever smoked, tasted nice and clean, while my friend was tripping i was just feeling weird but nice feelings in my body, and my heart raced with excitement, and i felt more confident and curious about trying it and decided i will, i asked my friend if he thinks it was a good idea and he said yes if i feel good about it.

so i loaded the pipe a small pile and smoked it in one slow long toke and held it as long as i could. i expected a fast comeup and was waiting for it to hit me but it came slowly and kept building up for what felt like 30 seconds and suddenly the whole universe felt different, and very close, like my consciousness was able to reach to the boundaries of the universe, i felt the whole universe present around me like there's nothing else while i was only seeing the original scene in front of me, time slowed down and the sky started moving as if the whole universe was a drawing on the internal surface of a balloon, you at the center and someone is gently squeezing and deforming the balloon, i was so happy it felt so great and so clean and psychedelic, no paranoia and no bad thoughts, just my whole existence rippling and i'm deformed by the tides while anchored by a huge mass which is my whole body, i could only turn my head left or right, i was flowing in and out of this state while feeling good and clear in my mind, my body felt good while it was being squashed.

for the first time in a long period i wasn't begging for the trip to end, i even wished i could go deeper and lose my self in it more. my first words where "aaaaa maaaa zingggggg" "i have a confession, i loved it!", it lasted 5-10 minutes and the aftergolw was euphoric and beautiful.
while still feeling great we walked around in the dark and talked about the trip, it was one of the most positive trips and something i really needed, a psychedelic journey free from anxiety and fear, i think this was just a light trip, i'm not sure about the dosage, but i could feel there's so much more still when the universe condenses into a black hole and bangs. i'm glad i had a tight hug and a good introduction to the salvia divinorum circus. i expect higher doses to be much more intense than this.

feeling very grateful for the existence of this medicine.

peace.

sticker

..one month? later.. yesterday at night i took 2.22 grams of syrian rue followed by 2.22 grams cubes hot chocolate(didn't taste good), had a good night, was less intense than i expected but i had a good time, one hour of yawning and uncontrollable tears, felt cleansing, then dancing and swimming in my mind between thoughts and emotions.. today my friend came again, we went back, the weather was nice and sun was starting to go down, we went again to the same place, we sat under olive trees and he only had 1 dose left and he offered it to me..

the same amazing smoke, i took it all in one toke and held it as long as i could, it started coming on faster than last time, the sun was down and quran started playing in the mosques inviting people for prayer, cheerful voices of kids were coming from the distance in the back, the whole setting/scene felt amazing and like it fit so naturally and perfectly(life being life), i exhaled and closed my eyes, it was black but something was moving there an invisible line spreading across the whole space and moving toward me, like a mechanical wave, it entered my body and it was like a force trying to pull me from the ground or pulling my body from itself but gravity is so strong and there's a competition between these 2 forces, i opened my eyes again and looked around everything felt so good and clear and very psychedelic(in the mind), and then it happened the whole existence was in 2D, a sticker(existence) being slowly removed from a paper and that line is the line that forms on the border between the sticker and the paper when you pull it off and it moves along the whole sticker until it's removed, or like a page in a book slowly being flipped and separating from the next page, the funny things is that this(the sticker) was not just an analogy of what was going on it felt so real that it's really happening, like a kid god who bought this universe sticker and is taking it off to stick it on his book.

at the same time i was still here, i was here and there like there was a parallel universe where the salvia trip is happening and this universe where i'm just sitting peacefully enjoying the surrounding, and i was in both simultaneously. it was happening very slowly the line never crossed all the way through me, although i wanted it to happen so bad i wanted to be ripped it felt so good, my first words were "ahhh turn the page", and i started blabbering to my friend about what happened... i so much love it, haha, very unique pure and psychedelic, a feeling i long to. i love how confident about everything i feel during and after it.
again these are just small doses.

so that was my brief unexpected encounter with salvia divinorum, this time i can say it found me Pleased

until we meet again <3
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 2/9/2018 8:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds so wonderful.

I'm very happy for you.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

muladharma
#3 Posted : 2/9/2018 10:19:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pine Tree Love
Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.

#4 Posted : 2/10/2018 10:08:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sakkadelic, enjoyed reading this. Sounds like you had a couple incredible experiences in a wonderful setting. Having a fire [done within reason] can be a great mediator ime. Can't even count the amount of times I've went under while by a fire. Once my divinorum gets good size and starts getting nice sets of leaves - definitely going to start working with quids more.

I really enjoyed some of your description on the 2nd experience:

Sakkadelic wrote:
i opened my eyes again and looked around everything felt so good and clear and very psychedelic(in the mind), and then it happened the whole existence was in 2D, a sticker(existence) being slowly removed from a paper and that line is the line that forms on the border between the sticker and the paper when you pull it off and it moves along the whole sticker until it's removed, or like a page in a book slowly being flipped and separating from the next page, the funny things is that this(the sticker) was not just an analogy of what was going on it felt so real that it's really happening, like a kid god who bought this universe sticker and is taking it off to stick it on his book.

Sakkadelic wrote:
the sun was down and quran started playing in the mosques inviting people for prayer, cheerful voices of kids were coming from the distance in the back, the whole setting/scene felt amazing and like it fit so naturally and perfectly(life being life),

Got a really nice picture in my mind reading this. I bet that felt good - that moment. Beautiful moment/s leading into that moment, reminds me of the time I took a good dose of mescaline hcl and it was a beautiful summer day, and right at the come up [and of course this happens when I'm coming up] these children [probably 5-6 years old] came running through the back property near me, stringing through the woods, and I could hear them talking back and forth, laughing, giggling, playing, just happy. That moment struck me hard. Was a beautiful way to dive in head first.

I'm glad all was received well Smile

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 2/10/2018 2:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an enjoyable read and interesting interpretation of the experiences. I've had many significant and positive salvia launches under pine trees with incredible results. So I do resonate with some of your descriptions. Thanks for sharing your reports. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Sakkadelic
#6 Posted : 2/10/2018 5:26:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside wrote:
It sounds so wonderful.

I'm very happy for you.

Love

muladharma wrote:
Pine Tree Love
there was a new sprout growing, they always die, i transfered it to a better place, hope it lives Love

@tatt
Yes it felt amazing, my setting is usually poor which definetly affects my trips negatively, i think the salvia helped with that also, there's clarity and confidence, i'm always worrying but this time i could see how my worrying will only make things worse and it will never change or prevent anything from happening, i thought of this before but in this trip it sank more deeply..

I think i love the physical effects of salvia, similar to how ASMR makes you feel but more physical and sharp and the heaviness feels like a deep massage.

After the second trip we also made a fire under the pines and just when we were leaving a piece of coal flew right into my eye haha it hurt so bad but now it's fine just a little scar on mmy eyelid

@Cognitive Heart
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it Love
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Loveall
#7 Posted : 2/10/2018 8:55:28 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thank you so much for the beautiful words Sakkadelic.

I've been in the 2D world before after smoking ~1mg of cold acetone salvia extract. Even though it was beautiful with soft leafy geometric patterns I did not take it as well as you did and started flipping "pages" frantically trying to get back. Next time I'll try to approach it more like you did - your experience is very inspiring.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Legarto Rey
#8 Posted : 2/15/2018 10:02:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SD surely is an enigma. With a bit of familiarization, lower dose(smoked or quidded) can be very rewarding. The short activity is actually a positive, especially for deeper planes, since they are so bizzare!

Interestingly, harmala background loading can soften the typically ragged, reality twisting, so characteristic of deeper Salvia trips.

Potent SD extracts seem to be most "useful" partaken as tiny dancers. A typical "bong hit" of potent Salvia extract shreds most human egoic reference frames, UNMERCIFULLY!!. Indeed, I've a stash of extract(a few grams) that will literally last a lifetime when included in a "rational" commixture with other entheogens and low dose SD. No kidding!

As an aside, the suggestion that dried plain leaves(even quite aged), rehydrated and quidded, will not be active is mistaken. Salvinorins, as a family of psychoactive compounds, are breathtakingly potent, pharmacologically spoken! LSD, representing a close second! Old, dried leaves, smoked or quidded are active. The "shy deer" can be coaxed from camouflage with a bit of intention, QUIETLY!!

Peace

physics envy
#9 Posted : 2/15/2018 10:17:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great descriptions of typical salvia experiences :-)

Thanks for the write-up, Sakkadelic!
Salvia quid enthusiast