We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to make Virola theiodora resin? Options

Beelzebub
#1 Posted : 11/19/2009 12:24:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would think this would be a lot easier to find, but he is having troubles finding out how to make Virola theiodora resin! Just grind it up and keep soaking it in isopropyl alcohol and letting the strained off iso alcohol evap? Would he need to freebase the resin? How would he freebase the resin if I needed to? He plans on vaporizing it with some kind of device like a crack pipe. Would 227g provide a good amount of resin? I hardly have a clue on how much he would yield from 227g. 10 uses? 5 uses? 50 uses? No idea

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I can't find information on how to make resin out of it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 11/19/2009 12:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

From 227g's of resin?

Are you thinking of trying to make some resin from virola bark? Most bark available is useless.

But if you just get some resin from your favourite ethno supplier and freebase it with 1 part base to 4 parts resin, wet to a paste, mix and dry you'll be well on your way.