We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Barbarians in Hyperspace Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 2/3/2018 11:10:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, fellow travellers.

This is tale of first steps in Hyperspace, stupidity and lessons learned.

It's going to be long so if you don't want to read it, skip directly to the end.

It all started when me and a friend of mine (lets call him N), decided to extract and try DMT.
We have agreed to do everything slowly, and not to rush, after reading about reputation of spice and lots of first-hand experiences with it. After sourcing MHRB in late October, it took us month and a half to source all other required equipment and materials and finally do the extraction.
When we finally had about 0.5g of slightly yellowish fluffy crystals, we had another friend join initially as a sitter (we shall call him V), but ultimately partaking in our experiments.

First session showed us that we had no idea how to properly consume the product. We even had a few doubts that whatever we had extracted was it, although all signs were there: precipitated crystals looked like in pictures and new sneakers smell was there (the smell which can later become smell of burnt training shoe soles if you burn the spice).

We have tried smoalking with Yocan Magneto vaporizer at first, without any notable success. All we got from it was some body rush and feeling of increased blood pressure. We decided that this wasn't way to go and went on to try sandwich method. For that we used plain tobacco and some ash layered on top of spice.
Oh god, that taste and smell. I have never inhaled substance fouler than this. Maybe this is just my experience, but I will discourage anybody from doing it this way.
We were pretty bummed at this point, not one of us getting past some body load sensation.
V proposed that we try vaporizing it like amphetamine, from foil. After brief discussion we have rigged cup from tin foil and also conic inhalation device (also from the same foil). This is where fun had finally begun.

First to try this method was V himself, who after taking two tokes immediately had proclaimed that this is it. Long story short he has a trip, where some presence has manifested itself, shook hand of V (his spiritual hand) and immediately flipped him off, which V had laughed at. His trip was overall pleasant. Next to try new method was N. Long story short, he also had pleasant though somewhat intense experience.

When my try had finally come, I was somewhat skeptic and felt a bit bummed out by how our evening with DMT went so far. I took first inhalation and held my breath, nothing was happening yet. After counting to 10 and exhaling after exhaling I took a few breaths inbetween and went for a second. Immediately I felt that something was different, the world around me was not the world it was couple of seconds ago, I felt somewhat anxious but went for a third inhalation anyways. After 3rd I have closed my eyes and leaned back in the char. Immediately I was in the green-black-red room with walls patterned by constantly moving snake-like ornaments. I felt feminine presence to my right, but couldn't quite turn my head to the right where "she" was. In the middle of a room was a small toothy rotating face, which I labeled as a "gnome" or "jester", it definitely had a pointy hat, but I couldn't quite focus on it. Whole patterns which I saw had some Mayan/Aztec vibes to them and I also "knew" that "jester" was subordinate to that feminine presence. After opening my eyes and coming back to my friends in this reality, I was very excited to tell them about my trip and we agreed that I had went the furthest that evening.
All that was left from barbarically burning and wasting DMT that evening was about 30mg of spice.

We had agreed that in general we were like little children taking first steps in the DMT realm and decided to extract another 50g of MHRB for the next session. We also decided to make "The Machine" to properly vaporize the spice. Neither of us liked tin foil method as it was extremely wasteful and uncontrollable.

Next week, after we did second extraction and put saturated naphtha in the freezer, we still had 30mg left. Me and N decided to have a go at it, trying 5mg each with our newly made Machine. I was great success! 5mg with machine felt like 20-30mg with previous methods. I asked N and V (who joined us at this point) if they minded if I consume last 20mg from previous batch solo. They gave thumbs up to me to go ahead, probably even more curious than I was about effects of it with Machine Smile

So I loaded spice, pre-melted it, and took two good and one half-good toke (had to force myself for the third). Oh boy, was that worth it. I close my eyes and saw that I was elsewhere and that elsewhere had a feminine presence. But now I could see her, though not only see but feel the message. "Her" hand and legs snaking on a plane, bending at the right angles, but there were more than pair of each. Some techno music was playing in the background meanwhile and this female was showing me "shhhh" sign with two hands which were closing to my lips somehow. I immediately told N to turn off the music and when beats stopped I was dragged into some cubic dimension. I can't call it room bacause I couldn't see the end of it and it was constructed from some convex and at the same time concave white-ish cubes, with ridges. I could turn my head around and it was same as I was there, same as wearing VR glasses but without any pixelation, it was very real. And there was "jester" again, I call him jester because he had had with two pointy bends, who was sitting on one of the cubes and pouring some kind of liquid/substance through some kind of funnel. Female presence was there and liquid after going through funnel was turning to lots of very sharply visible little balls of multicolored matter. I felt like "jester" was subordinate of that female presence again and that they wanted to show me something, but being very excited and wanting to share my experience with my friends I opened my eyes. After-effects of a trip felt like mushroom trip, I saw my friends with strange halos and also having more than one pair of eyes, but things quickly subsided to normal again.

I characterized this trip as very enlightening in terms of experiencing something very new. I had never felt anything like that, and overall "being there" felt so very real to me. After telling my friends about details of this trip, we agreed that we were on a right path with Machine and decided to gather again in a few days to try out our latest batch which we also re-crystallized for better purity.

After gathering at N's place and scraping final product we were left with more than 0.5g of pure white fluff and some considerable amount of yellow, which we extracted from previous 50g of MHRB and mixed with fourth pull from the second batch.

I should say here also that I went to a local chemical supply shop before the session and obtained distillation flask, which we decided to give a try as another vaping device. That was good and bad decision at the same time. Why good and bad? Well let me tell you.

N and V went for it first, and without going into much details, I will say that they had good trips, though not breakthrough grade, as we understand now. Both dropped around 50mg into the flask and vaped it, while leaving some of it behind. I thought that I should be cautious and went with 35mg added to the flask.

First toke went smoothly, though vapor felt somewhat more harsh than with machine. After taking second toke, and looking up from the flask, I realized I wasn't in the normal world anymore. Everything had more colour to it and felt more vibrant. My perception was shifted into a psychedelic realm, as I call it. I remembered about taking 3rd hit and but at this point flash and my hand and hands of N, who was torching the flask for me were already cell-shaded and I felt that I didn't want to take the third hit. But nonetheless I asked N to wait a second and took 2 or 3 deep breaths before going for third. This was a big mistake. Third hit felt very harsh on my throat and made me cough it out. I reclined in the chair (though I don't remember doing it) and closed my eyes. Immediately I was propelled through some dark tunnel (with lots of multicolored sparks/patterns on the wall but still dark), and felt/saw glimpses of "jester" who was making gesture with his index finger, like you shake your finger at a naughty child. I felt the message, not hearing it but this somehow was imprinted onto me: "You are in our realm now, and we are going to teach you to respect the spice". It was pretty intense and scary at this point, flying down the dark tunnel at some unimaginable speed.
At the same time coughing sensation in my throat was increasing and I started to cough with decreasing intervals. For me it felt like intervals between coughs were directly related to the psychedelic effect, when oyou hear self-repeating/echoing sound which repeat itself many times but is distorted at the same time. So I was coughing and coughing more and more frequently.

At this point in real world N realized that I was about to vomit and quickly brought plastic bag to me, telling me "here is a bag bro, take it and use it". I think I opened my eyes at this point and somehow managed to take a bag and vomit straight into it, without missing a single drop. How did I do that I don't know, because I couldn't even see the bag clearly, for me everything was very polygonal and cell-shaded. After purging, I immediately felt regret at taking so high dose. Message "you are in our realm now" was somehow repeating for me and I and realized that I had shat/peed myself. I couldn't quite tell which (or maybe it was both?). I was still under heavy influence and it didn't help that N told me "don't worry bro, my chairs can be washed" Smile He didn't know what was happening to me and thought I was worried about vomit, but I took it a sign that I had really embarrassed myself. Then a question arose in me: "Myself? Who am I?". I couldn't quite connect myself with earlier me. I could say that I was somebody before, but what was my name? Suddenly my name appeared next to me and I looked at it with astonishment - is this really my name? Why does it feel so alien to me? It took some time for me to finally integrate myself with me and then I did take a look around, holy fucking shit was it scary? I was still very very under influence and intensity of it felt like mushrooms times ten. I looked at my friends and saw that they all had many shades of them layered behind them and there was an extra friend who wasn't really there. I also couldn't remember name of my friends for some time. I knew they were friends but couldn't remember their names. I won't recount usual psychedelic stuff like flowing walls and halos and stuff. Some time later, which was quite short for my friends but felt like eternity to me, I was back to normal. Slowly I decide to look down at the chair to check the damage I had done. I couldn't see anything so I asked N: "Did I shit myself?", because I was still feeling my ass wet. He said "No bro, you are fine, you vomited, but got it all in the bag, rest is fine, everything is alright". This is when I felt extremely happy to be back and also not having to was my jeans and N's chair Smile

Lessons learned from all that? I believe I got the message from "jester" right.

1) I certainly will respect the substance much much much more after that. I won't rush or take it as a recreational drug. Lesson well learned, Mr. "Jester". I will tread in your world very carefully. The thing is I really needed that lesson, because recently I was taking substance abuse more lightly than before.
2) I can't stress enough for other beginners to take it very very slow and easy. Difference between mid dose and high dose can be like difference between mid dose and being sober times infinity.
3) Respect yourself and respect the drug you are taking, be very responsible with it. Because it can bite you in the ass, when you least expect it.
4) DMT is not a reacreational drug, it's a very potent medicine and you should treat it accordingly. Never will I ever mix my dose with somebody's leftovers. It's better to burn away the remainders and have some waste, rather than regret being hyperslapped (or maybe it wasn't hyperslap?).
5) I will definitely smoalk on empty stomach and with empty bladder next time Smile My friends were joking that I probably should do it while sitting on a toilet Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 2/4/2018 1:27:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is DMT not the most wonderful most beautiful most terrifying most haunting most loving most giving most demanding most rewarding experience imaginable? Just like love, right?

I’m glad it found you and your good partners.

I look forward to reading more of your explorations.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

#3 Posted : 2/4/2018 3:14:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sounds like you guys have had quite the journey so far, powerful stuff. Hope to hear more. Welllcome Smile

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 2/5/2018 2:47:42 AM

Pay No Mind

Great report!

Always come from a place of respect because you never know who's going to show up or what is going to happen.

Welcome to the club!Wink
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 2/5/2018 7:55:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to everybody for the words of encouragement.

I will keep posting updates of our journeys here Smile

null24
#6 Posted : 2/5/2018 5:50:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sunnyside wrote:
Is DMT not the most wonderful most beautiful most terrifying most haunting most loving most giving most demanding most rewarding experience imaginable? Just like love, right?

Perfect.Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 3/2/2018 10:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't posted in a while, some sessions later, to be short, I've come to the conclusion:
- Can't post something that hasn't been posted.
- DMT means and is love.
- It's the cheapest teleportation device, why isn't everybody teleporting now and then?

Btw smoking 25mg from machine in a proper way is a bomb. It's even not whitw but yellowish and sticky.