We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
drugs are bad :) but not dmt Options

goddard
#1 Posted : 1/29/2018 4:02:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt is à special beast , it changed me in ways i never would have imagined..I used to be chaotic unhealthy messy and a bit uncaring..but damned this stuff really shoves.your face in your urine...like people do with cats Smile..

After trips I would see my.house and be disgusted..triggering me to go out and buy cleaning suplies scrubbimg my house the whole day long until.it was immaculate ...after that I repainted my.house and organised it Smile

Also my personality traits have become much gentler and wiser..slowly but steadily making me the person I was supposed to be instead of this mess I had become..

Getting thrown in jester jail hell scared shitlles surely puts everythung in perspective , haha

I also like to smoke little bits of changa and meditate on sigils what seems to work really good...

I even stopped a 20 year smoking habit like that...

Drugs are bad, but not dmtSmile
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 1/29/2018 6:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I've realized over the years is that it can be tough medicine in the moment for sure. But the curve over the course of years overall has been a positive trend. In some very mysterious way it can initiate positive change in all aspects of your life. I've stuck with it
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Northerner
#3 Posted : 1/29/2018 8:01:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I totally agree that DMT is an amazing teacher. It continues to shape and change me.

I'm not in agreeance that drugs are bad though. People who misuse drugs can have bad experiences would be closer to the truth.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

goddard
#4 Posted : 1/30/2018 3:54:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont actually think drugs are bad Smile..was thinking southpark drugs are bad mmkay ..
But none of them have impacted me as positivly as dmt

Like with most if not all things its how u use drugs that makes it a positive or a negative
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

AikyO
#5 Posted : 1/30/2018 4:33:28 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Some ain't drugs and maybe that's why Pleased
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°