We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time with mother ayahuasca Options

Skyskunk
#1 Posted : 1/24/2018 10:21:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So on 29 december 2017 i did my first ayahuasca ceremony. It was with the santo daime and it was an dancing ceremony. So when i arrived at the place the people there where really nice and caring. Ofcourse i was scared of this medicine but they all helped me over it. When the ceremony started, we went to the front to get the first cup of brew. The taste was not as bad as i expected and pretty sweet. Then we went back to singing and dancing. After 20 - 20 minutes i felt that my stomach was absorping the brew. After 10 minutes i started too feel it but not that hard. I think about an hour later we went to smoke some santa maria cannabis and di a second serving. Ofcourse i took another cup because i wasnt feeling that much at all. There was one person from the group who had to sit aside and didnt want the second cup. Again after 20 - 30 minutes went by and felt the brew inside my stomach. After a few more minutes i felt the effects of the second cup but was dissappointed. The effects of the ayahuasca where not that hard at all it was like a 100 mic acid trip or like 1.5 2 grams of shrooms. Had some minor tracers and some silk web vision. But nothing more... more than half of the group went purging, some even a several times. I never puked so i thought i will get more out of it because i absorbed the whole brew. Not at all...
Anyone who can relate to this? The people there said it was because my body did not know what it was going trough but i dont think that that is it.
Thank you

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 1/25/2018 12:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Native American churches give small doses of ayahuasca for safety. They have you work your way up throughout the night. It took 4 cups to get me where I wanted to be. You probably took a low dose. Mushrooms and lsd are just as powerful and healing as ayahuasca. Don't believe everything you see on YouTube lol. Look at psilocybin/psilocin and look at DMT. Mushrooms are basically a oral form of DMT. In my opinion Psilocybin mushrooms are better in every way..
Running Bear attached the following image(s):
psilohuasca_serotonin_psilocin_dmt_x.jpg (25kb) downloaded 74 time(s).

Skyskunk
#3 Posted : 1/25/2018 6:35:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
Native American churches give small doses of ayahuasca for safety. They have you work your way up throughout the night. It took 4 cups to get me where I wanted to be. You probably took a low dose. Mushrooms and lsd are just as powerful and healing as ayahuasca. Don't believe everything you see on YouTube lol. Look at psilocybin/psilocin and look at DMT. Mushrooms are basically a oral form of DMT. In my opinion Psilocybin mushrooms are better in every way..

Yea i do my own research and i know the structures are simular but in high doses the characteristics of each substance wil shiw that its diffrent. But anyways i got as much as everyone else in the group and there where people who felt it like a bomb.
Th1nks for your response

Running Bear
#4 Posted : 1/25/2018 3:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How is anyone on here going to know why you didn't trip Laughing ? It could have been tolerance, dosage or anything. You're asking something that can't be answered.

Forestwalker
#5 Posted : 1/30/2018 4:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The church I'm apart of gives small doses the first times . This has a couple functions , one it's to see how someone will react and two it's to weed out the folks who are only looking to get stoned without being there for the rest of the people , the spirituality , and the respect towards the medicine . My church is big on prayer and the people who come to get high only are quickly shown that this is not the place for them . Our plants heal us and many times the dose is not as important as the intentions and the time spent working with it . Or you could have a high threshold, maybe both . It's hard to say as running bear said .

Skyskunk
#6 Posted : 1/30/2018 5:59:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Forestwalker wrote:
The church I'm apart of gives small doses the first times . This has a couple functions , one it's to see how someone will react and two it's to weed out the folks who are only looking to get stoned without being there for the rest of the people , the spirituality , and the respect towards the medicine . My church is big on prayer and the people who come to get high only are quickly shown that this is not the place for them . Our plants heal us and many times the dose is not as important as the intentions and the time spent working with it . Or you could have a high threshold, maybe both . It's hard to say as running bear said .

I compared what i got with what other people got. I was last in line so it was not intentional but more on how and what to do like making the cross symbol before drinking. And with lsd and shrooms i think i have a normal tollerance maybe even weaker than normal. I have adhd maybe that could be a factor in it? And i know its hard to know and thats why i asked it here to get more peoples opinions about it and make a better conclusion. I am sure i am going to do more ceremonies in the future. But i have to learn from this one first Very happy