We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Australian Psychedelic Society Options

Rivaq's Matilda
#1 Posted : 1/22/2018 6:36:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I thought I'd start a thread called "Australian Psychedelic Society". In Melbourne an Inaugural General Meeting happened in early January 2018.

And someone who attended suggests I put it out via DMT Nexus, as well as SAB website, that a Brisbane Chapter can start oriented around any locals who want to get involved, (and have all the correct law abiding motives, obviously).

Two times came up in SAB.

Saturday 3rd February a more usual way meet, at Mt Coo-tha, Silky Oak picnic site, (that one after Slaughter Falls, and before Simpson Falls), probably 10:30am, and bring food, and any legal garden plants OK to trade in the heat.

Sunday 28th January, 11am, Mt Coo-tha lookout. Aim with the time and place is to be inclusive of anybody who needs to use public transport, and the first Sunday bus up the mountain leaves Adelaide Street in the City, at 10:20am, arriving 11:50am. I guess we will find one another as easily as the group waiting for the EGA bus at Melbourne airport find one another.
a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.