We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Did he loose his mind ? Options

Bancopuma
#21 Posted : 1/26/2018 12:33:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, he really does need professional psychiatric help when he can get it; he is experiencing a psychotic break. It sounds like there was an underlying latent mental issue to begin with...expressed feelings of being special or on a life mission are indicative of this (such views were screened for prior to my IV DMT trial at Imperial College).

It's interesting as I encountered a British shaman out in Peru, and I think there was definitely a case of big ego/messiah complex there too. I met him in the UK, and he stated he believed in God, but was adamant that it was his own personal relationship. Then I got to Peru and saw it was very much a Christian, Bible orientated view of God. He was saying very similar stuff to your friend...that there is a battle between good and evil, light and dark going on, and that we all have a part to play in the fight. He tried to coerce other people into believing his stuff, and lots of people there were reporting encounters with Satan and angels in their trips...because of his psychological influence. I don't think they actually were encountering these beings, but they were being primed into projecting such experiences due to his influence. Towards the end of my time in Peru he announced that he was planning to travel the world without money or passport and heal people through touch alone (like Jesus). He also went on a prolonged fast that put himself at risk because he thought it might give him special powers. It didn't.

smokerx wrote:
Do not worry about your friend. He found God , he believe in Jesus our savor. What he meant is to be with God , to believe before its too late. This is typical christian fate that I also have. Your friend is not stupid and did not go mad he just started to see things a people the way he did not see before. We are here to save our souls not to have fun like someone said in previous answers.

Someone also mentioned that we are all God which is also Big mistake. I thought that same before but now I know it is all lie just to confuse us. If you want to really understand him do some research on topics he talked about (NOT MAINSTREAM) and most importantly read the Bible (new testament). His visions are right there in Apocalypse. Read is and you will understand.

Quote:
Also about the beings people meet on their trips these are all demons. And there are no aliens neither your friend got that one mixed up. Aliens are also demons.

I am a christian but from time to time I go to explore this spirit world again just to make sure. That is why I am still here and this place helped me a lot to find my way to God. Even DMT. So let your friend find his own way. There is big possibility that you may not be part of it nor his family but as I said we are here to save our selves not to enjoy because and this is very important. NOT EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED THERE ARE RULES AND THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES IF WE OVERSTEP. THIS NEW AGE MAMBO JAMBO IS VERY DANGEROUS (I used to believe that but not anymore obviously) AND ONE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO STEP INTO A TRAP.

Read the Bible Smile

I'm sorry, but this really isn't helpful. You're trying to claim everything is fine and he has found God when very clearly this person is expressing symptoms of psychosis and derealisation. I don't think advising people to read the Bible to gain insight on his condition is remotely helpful. People can believe whatever they wish, but when these beliefs skew rational and objective thinking and put someone's health and wellbeing at risk, then I have a problem with said beliefs. Such sentiment I believe has no place on this forum, personally.

"One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad." - Aleister Crowley.

Quote:
This is typical christian fate that I also have.

I'm sorry but I think you're displaying typical Christian fearmongering.

Quote:
Also about the beings people meet on their trips these are all demons. And there are no aliens neither your friend got that one mixed up. Aliens are also demons.

This is a textbook example of this. What a ridiculous claim to make, that all entities encountered in psychedelic experiences are default demons, and that somehow you know that there is no alien life anywhere in the universe. Which of course you definitely don't, that's a ridiculous claim to make, about as ridiculous as claiming any alien life must be demons.

Quote:
THIS NEW AGE MAMBO JAMBO IS VERY DANGEROUS

It sounds like you have traded in new age mambo for religious mambo jambo...and the latter sounds worse to me.

Regarding your comment of the billions of people who believe in Christianity, therefore they must be right...that's a silly argument. Billions of other humans follow other religions, and all these major religions disagree on certain major points, some of them substantially. So they can't all be right, and how do you know yours is? It is more likely than none of them are right, rather than one of them being so. Christianity is a relatively young religion compared to Hinduism, and the only reason you believe your things you do is due to where you happened to be born in the world and how you were brought up. It's worth remembering Christianity came into being out of the mind of a group of primitive and superstitious humans living in a tiny area of the Middle East a long time ago. So Biblical insights should be taken with a pinch of salt at the best of times, and one certainly shouldn't be recommending Bible reading over seeking out professional medical or psychotherapeutic help due to a psychotic break.

Please remember that your beliefs are just that...beliefs. And they shouldn't be applied to or projected onto others.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#22 Posted : 1/26/2018 1:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:

The word 'demon' is derived from the greek word 'daimon', wich originally had a neutral meaning. It simply meant something like 'messenger' and it could both a good as well as a bad messenger.
One of the reasons socrates was sentenced to death, was because he believed that he had a personal daimon.
The trial of socrates was a political trial, and this belief was used to accuse him of heresy: not believing in the greek gods, but his own god instead.
This is the historical reason why the word 'daimon' has got such a negative meaning today: because it is being associated with heresy. But nowadays it is seen as a deviation from christian instead of appolonian belief.

Point being: if there is a god (and i actually tend slightly towards believing there is), then he would not have wanted us to blindly follow just any arbitrarily chosen doctrine without thinking (and ofcourse most religious doctrines are arbitrarily chosen for us, as the doctrine of choice for most people is heavily dependant on time and place of birth).
If any god would have wanted us to do that, it would not have given us moral instincts, nor feelings or intelligence.

The minds of sheep would have sufficed.

redox
#23 Posted : 1/27/2018 9:44:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Heyho folks and thanks for all these replies.

I dont want to go much deeper into the Bible/God topic. But i grew up in a extreme catholic country, so i have a religius background for myself and also read the Bible. I dont believe in him but always respect people who do. But yeah let everyone believe what they want no reason for such a discussion.

Ive got some infos from his family. He told them if they wouldnt follow him, he would ask god to turn away from and bring his anger over them. Not very christian if you aks me... Also he took all his supressed frustration (about his family mum dad stuff u know) out on them.

I also managed to call him, as he turned his mobile phone on for a day. I didnt recognize him as he was disrespectful and gave me the feel that he does not give a shit about people if they dont follow him. The person i spoke to wasnt my friend anymore. Also he found some "disciples" that believe him and think he is like jesus' reinkarnation. So hes ego is getting more and more support. So he wouldnt tell me where he is or what he does. Also he wouldnt meet me anywhere.

Today the world is still spinning, and i dont know anything new. I said he wasnt the person i know/knew, but still dont giving up on him. Just hope he wont do any harm to himself.

Ill give an update ASAP. Having exams so could take some time.

Thanks guys, this forum restores some faith in humanity. Youre a bunch of good folks keep it that way.

Redox

redox
#24 Posted : 1/27/2018 9:46:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry double post...

antares
#25 Posted : 1/27/2018 10:12:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the update. It is a relief to hear that he is still safe. You must be in a very difficult position being torn between your loyalty to your friend and him spurning your friendship. Look after yourself. Sometimes, you can get so caught up in other peoples problems that your own health and well being suffers.

I don't know what the mental health laws are like in your country and what the quality of psychiatric care available locally is like. Perhaps his family should request intervention as it sounds like he doesn't have capacity to act in his own best interests at present.

The best you can do for him is keep communication lines open and be there to support him when he gets a depressive episode. The risk of suicide is quite high when that happens.

Doc Buxin
#26 Posted : 1/27/2018 10:34:13 PM

Pay No Mind

Thank you for the update redox.

I sincerely hope that your friend will make it through this ok.

His situation sounds a bit more egotistical than mine was, but there are still a lot of similarities also.

Take care of yourself as well as you can.

antares wrote:
...The best you can do for him is keep communication lines open and be there to support him when he gets a depressive episode.

^^^^^^I fully agree with antares on this one.^^^^^^^^
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Drowning-man
#27 Posted : 1/28/2018 5:21:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

redox wrote:
Hello to everyone,

first of all i want to excuse my language and possibly spelling mistakes, english is not my native language.

First of all my friend (male 29) is a person which always wanted to be special, he wanted the world to be more than it is, he has a quite radical christian background and he liked to escape in some fiction imagination places cause they were better then the real world.

As far as his drugcarrer goes he did alcohol, cannabis and amphetamin (speed). He smoked like 1g weed on a daily basis and i recognized that he is somehow loosing the connection to reality, which i told him but yeah of course he didnt stop smoking that much. I know a lot of people doing drugs most of them, me included, overdosing the stuff they consume. But i he was the first person i could tell that the stuff is messing with his brain in a way that shouldnt be.

So for his DMT story: He never used any psychedelik substances (i exclude weed from this) and went (November last year) to a shaman meeting or something like that. There he did Ayahuasca. On the first time he took it like 3 times and the second day 2/3 times i dont recon how much it was. But im pretty sure he reached the breakthroug. So he told me about his experience, he met god and he was god. God told him about the battle between good and evil and that he was something like a chosen to fight for the good. He said that he and me would know each other from another time where we were disciples of jesus. He could tell that the right path is love and that jesus wanted us to walk the right path. Nobody knew about this he told it when it was over. So he didnt get any information on what he was taking or what he was dealing with. Hell after this whole thing he couldnt even tell me which substance he took until i insisted he asks some of the people he went to the metting with.

After this whole expierience he started to gettin akward. God would still talk to him and guide him. He startet with some conspiracy theories. Illuminati would worship the devil and would sense his and gods presence, and that both of them would be ready to fight the evil. Which is why the illuminati would attack (via telepathy) his family him and his friends. He told everyone to convert to god because god showed him a vision of the armageddon. I try to keep it short but there was other stuff like aliens, that he could sense the vibrations of people, he could see auras of people and knew who is good or evil, he started to notice that more and more people are being possesed by demons. Man the list could go on and on.
10 days ago he dissapered, cause his family couldnt take it anymore and told him to get help, left a letter "i had a vision on 26.1.18 the judgement day would come, everyone need to convert to god or they were doomed". Since that day nobody heard anything of him. For my part I always listened to the things he would say, i tried to navigate him to realize that its probably all caused by the drug.(i have no exp. with DMT but im a chemist and can imagine what it did to his brain, i know him for years so im could see some relations. i dont want to say that what he saw isnt real, cause i didnt have that expierience, so pls dont feel attacked by "im a chemist i know what happend", in fact i know nothing i just read a bunch of stuff on this page). I never left him behind, i never attacked any of his opinions and expieriences i took this whole thing serious cause i didnt want him to turn away from everyone and be left alone with this stuff.

My question is do some of you know somebody who had to go through something like that ?
What could possibly happen when the world does not end on 26.1 ? Could he come back to his sensen or could it end in a total mental breakdown ? Any tips on how to deal with it ?
Im quite aware that nobody can give me an 100% answer what will happen, how to help him or anything else. I just feel lost and cant give up on him that easily. I know by my own expierience how drugs can mess you up if your in a strange point in your life (emotianaly mentaly). But i have no exp. with psychedelik substances, overdosing xtc with cannabis caused some hallucinations which i expierienced more than once but i can imagine thats not quite intense real as DMT can be.

Thanks for answers and have a nice day folks ill check later for your opinions.

Redox

I had almost the exact experience and reaction. Vision of end time and the "Mark". Absolute obsession with the illuminati and losing hope "cuz the worlds gonna end anyway". I could read/sense people auras/intentions, and i would have answeres/knowledge doenloads to any question i would have in my mind. It lasted about a year or so. But it was probly the quantity i consumed. Something lime 10gs in a few months, daily use, many times multible times daily. I came to enjoy it. It was the ultimate escape from my reality. Im recovered from the possesion part, but ive come to understand the truth behind "ignorance is bliss". I want to be a sheep again, but theres no returning to the matrix. No antidode for the read pill. But im no longer irrational really just obsessed about finding out the truth now.
Sorry about the long replying, just want yall to know im not trolling. Been meaning to tell yall my story, just been a little nervous to. Dont like to open up to people.
Thank you for your time
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. REVELATIONS 22:1-2(Holy Bible)

dragonrider
#28 Posted : 1/28/2018 6:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All of this also happened to a friend of me once. He was never officially diagnosed with anything, but i realy do think he went a bit crazy.
He eventually went from joining an obscure eastern cult to becoming a neo-nazi, to a nibiru believer. All from one day to the next.

I know what you're going through and i realy sympathize with you. Because i can tell you that whatever you'll do, it will always feel as if it's too little too late.
I still have feelings of guilt sometimes. I often feel i should have tried to convince him not to use LSD and cannabis. But the truth is: i absolutely didn't see it coming.

It's hard to wrap your head around it, how someone can change overnight and all of a sudden can become like a totally different person.
Some people recover, but some people never realy come back.
It's sad but true.

Metashaman
#29 Posted : 1/28/2018 6:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

More than happy to talk to him.
I had a very similar experience, though nothing extraordinary after my events. I am extremely Catholic.

Ayahuasca for me as well. Some similarities:
1. I was TOLD about God, and that God didn't have time to be there for everyone who crossed as he was busy holding everything together and had plans.
2. I felt like I needed to tell others about the love I was shown and how they need to let go of the dogma for love when appropriate.
3. I felt like I met something quite divine.
4. I had a specific part about the hurt earth and it was more human-ego-centric. Where we hurt the earth and it hurt us back. We dump pollution and we get cancer, so we erase ourselves and she will carry on without us.
5. Man was the reason more of man doesn't see God.
6. I was shown the creation of the universe and explained why things are the way they are "pain, suffering, intent, plans"
7. In the end it seemed way more concerned about how I treated others (and myself) and letting go of grudges, than what religion I was.
8. It really is all Love. In the end and in the beginning.. Think of you being alone and wanting a fairy garden where someone like tinkerbell could live and give you happiness just watching her life. Getting involved and learning lessons about why you can't and starting again without the intervention. That is the story I was told about God, though very much extended over hours and with a lot of detail. "You'd be happy when they were happy" type stuff.

With that said, I didn't have any breaks with reality. It was VERY hard to chop wood after that, and I did feel like I was given insight others needed to know. BUT <---Note caps.

In the end I realized skepticism is the only answer. That preaching what could be completely a delusion could be harmful for the intent. So I kept my mouth shut other than a few posts and started thinking about how I could even frame such a "more real than real" experience and begin to dissect it logically.

Philosophy helped me A LOT. Descartes may be something to turn your friend onto. He talks about even seeing isn't believing and was the one who doubted everything, until he could prove one thing.... "Cogito ergo sum. (I think; therefore I am.)"

Because he could doubt, he knew he was real but everything else was still on the table. It helped me go through the same exercise and in the end I know there is very little I can trust completely, but many things I must trust implicitly in order to function in what we believe is reality.

History of modern philosophy on Audible (great courses) is a good one for descartes. Also that series has a lot of hardcore deceptive mind types of things that will help. Metaphysics is another great one in this realm. It straight up explains that this stuff may or may not be real, but there will NEVER be a way to prove it and explains in full why. (Even though most people have the concept that personal experience will never be proof to others, it becomes very difficult when you are the one with the experience and it is powerful).

It is important that you need to let him know you think he needs to be clean and ground. He must also sleep and eat properly. Usually 1 week of clean + healthy sleeping and eating clears this kind of stuff right up, especially in the beginnings.

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

antares
#30 Posted : 1/29/2018 8:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metashaman wrote:

Usually 1 week of clean + healthy sleeping and eating clears this kind of stuff right up, especially in the beginnings.

That might be the case if you don't already have underlying mental health problems. For people with mental health issues, these episodes can last much longer and sometimes can even be permanent.

Jees
#31 Posted : 1/29/2018 11:47:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
...ONE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO STEP INTO A TRAP. Read the Bible Smile

The bible is a trap too. All scriptures, all hints, all well meant advice is a trap.
People can be trapped by anything, and they do. Me too. You also. It's a human condition.
Qran, I ching, is a trap.
Once I heard this and I agree: the most correct version of the I-ching would be a book with only empty pages.
That goes for the bible also. Then there would be no way to be trapped.
The trap lies in the interpretation.
The first one is taking it literal.
The second one is using the 'trap' to yield power over others.
Then the 3rd, 4rd..... etc etc there is literally no end to it.

Luckily people can be trapped positively too, but it is still a trap, this time with a fortunate outcome. I know many people who adapt a portion of the believe for the better and making them fine people to deal with. They made their 'interpretation' successfully.

People who go south, they go south, no matter what book they carry.
You just came to argument that if one carries that one book, people cannot go south because they believe that book.
smokerx wrote:
Do not worry about your friend. He found God , he believe in Jesus our savor....
This is non reasoned dogma, a bit painful after this:
smokerx wrote:
...Maybe this would be good to say not just say opinion but also state the reason for your opinion. Dont you think ?
You have no reasoning offered, only dogma imho. I hope one day that might change the other way around.

I have no stake in arguing with you, nor does my ego pumps on a discourse like this, my reply is only love for you. I hoped to be a mirror for you, for a sec. You are free but please don't reply, this is what I can only ask from you.

Metashaman
#32 Posted : 1/30/2018 12:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antares wrote:
Metashaman wrote:

Usually 1 week of clean + healthy sleeping and eating clears this kind of stuff right up, especially in the beginnings.

That might be the case if you don't already have underlying mental health problems. For people with mental health issues, these episodes can last much longer and sometimes can even be permanent.

Absolutely, but there are many times people get confused by experience.

The story I see over and over is: they stay up, get on bad thoughts, which keeps them up, they over eat or eat poorly. Leads to a lot of perpetual crappy decision making.. Especially easy for those who live alone to go into a cycle even if they are completely "rational" and "sane".

Getting a good night sleep, eating well and getting around people you wouldn't "discuss possible delusions with" is a good way to get away from your own head for a while and allow for the "higher self" to start getting the reigns back. Grounding is real in my opinion and these things can help you get back there. (With the caveat, we aren't talking about permanent serious mental health issues).

Addictions can put you in this bad cycle and pattern of bad decisions and possible "off-track" thinking.

Before enlightenment "chop wood carry water" after enlightenment "chop wood carry water". Enlightenment (or understanding in this case) can keep you in your own head for a while after your first experiences or even extended use over a long time.

~Ess
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

smokerx
#33 Posted : 1/30/2018 3:08:16 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Sorry I will not answer to your reactions as you all have right to have your say and who am I to judge you. I do not want to argue anymore. So sorry if I have upset any of you. I am just gonna say few words and I am gone Smile

We all have free will. That is what make us different from all living beings on this planet. We have been given this free will from God. That is why I am not going to criticize or judge any of you. Anyone of you can decide for him/her self and follow any path they like as long as they do not cause harm to others.

What I believe for sure is that we are not here just to have fun and definitely not by some chance. I believe we all have purpose here and that purpose is to save out self , save our souls.

I also believe that to save our souls is not just done by doing anything you like. There are rules and we must obey those as humans. Those rules are simple and basically it comes to the most important one given to us by Jesus. He saved us by taking all our sins away and promised our salvation if we follow him. He said it is love to each other that save us. He said only through your neighbor you can get to heaven. This is the new rule he brought to us. Think of it as if the old testament was deleted by his coming and he gave us the new testament.

I believe if there was not Jesus we would all be lost. He saved us from hell and many other souls that he took from there that were there already.Many of us maid have seen hell or heaven on your journeys.

Bible explains us clearly what is what. Even total non believer , atheist if he or she read and follow the bible the new testament, can not fail. It is like a manual for us to follow and also to understand so many things. It is manual to our spiritual success.

Jesus is not made up man, he is not some legend. He lived and died for us and that can not be disproved. There are many writings about him and his life. This man was someone who I always look up to. Someone I would follow if he was here and now. If I need o make some decision sometime I think ,what would he do in my situation? He is pure goodness and love and I have only to gain to follow.
I know I can not loose if I do Smile

I was given love by some of you and I want to say I love you too guys. I believe if the man (the OPs friend) in trouble follow God he will get better and he will be saved. I really do not think he needs doctor just love and God.

I feel sorry for the family and friends who lost their son , brother and friend. It is hard to understand for them now and they may never get it but this is the path the man has chosen so let him be and love him for who he is now.

God Bless You All and thank you as many of you here helped me a lot.

There is no need to react to my post this is just my statement and my opinion.This is my experience. But if you still feel like asking about anything please feel free to do that here or privately.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

AikyO
#34 Posted : 1/30/2018 4:43:28 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Ha modernity, people reading books too much and not enough clouds, tree branches, palm of hands and bloody guts.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Doc Buxin
#35 Posted : 1/30/2018 7:55:13 PM

Pay No Mind

ÅikyǬ wrote:
Ha modernity, people reading books too much and not enough clouds, tree branches, palm of hands and bloody guts.

Yep.Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Drowning-man
#36 Posted : 2/3/2018 11:57:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
Sorry I will not answer to your reactions as you all have right to have your say and who am I to judge you. I do not want to argue anymore. So sorry if I have upset any of you. I am just gonna say few words and I am gone Smile

We all have free will. That is what make us different from all living beings on this planet. We have been given this free will from God. That is why I am not going to criticize or judge any of you. Anyone of you can decide for him/her self and follow any path they like as long as they do not cause harm to others.

What I believe for sure is that we are not here just to have fun and definitely not by some chance. I believe we all have purpose here and that purpose is to save out self , save our souls.

I also believe that to save our souls is not just done by doing anything you like. There are rules and we must obey those as humans. Those rules are simple and basically it comes to the most important one given to us by Jesus. He saved us by taking all our sins away and promised our salvation if we follow him. He said it is love to each other that save us. He said only through your neighbor you can get to heaven. This is the new rule he brought to us. Think of it as if the old testament was deleted by his coming and he gave us the new testament.

I believe if there was not Jesus we would all be lost. He saved us from hell and many other souls that he took from there that were there already.Many of us maid have seen hell or heaven on your journeys.

Bible explains us clearly what is what. Even total non believer , atheist if he or she read and follow the bible the new testament, can not fail. It is like a manual for us to follow and also to understand so many things. It is manual to our spiritual success.

Jesus is not made up man, he is not some legend. He lived and died for us and that can not be disproved. There are many writings about him and his life. This man was someone who I always look up to. Someone I would follow if he was here and now. If I need o make some decision sometime I think ,what would he do in my situation? He is pure goodness and love and I have only to gain to follow.

I was given love by some of you and I want to say I love you too guys. I believe if the man (the OPs friend) in trouble follow God he will get better and he will be saved. I really do not think he needs doctor just love and God.

I feel sorry for the family and friends who lost their son , brother and friend. It is hard to understand for them now and they may never get it but this is the path the man has chosen so let him be and love him for who he is now.

There is no need to react to my post this is just my statement and my opinion.This is my experience. But if you still feel like asking about anything please feel free to do that here or privately.

I believe in him, but he doesnt believe in me. Stopped caring honestly.
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. REVELATIONS 22:1-2(Holy Bible)

smokerx
#37 Posted : 2/4/2018 6:25:47 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Drowning-man wrote:
I believe in him, but he doesnt believe in me. Stopped caring honestly.

you will find out the truth one day Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Legarto Rey
#38 Posted : 2/5/2018 12:54:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics do indeed carry the moniker, psychotomimetic, for obvious reasons. Mental health advice and Rx can often be useful. Counsel from gurus, priests, shamans or fakirs might be helpful if one is predisposed to such.

It is helpful to have an appreciation of the positive and negative potential of "entheogens". Part of entheogens' effectiveness includes their potential to reveal mental dynamics that produce tribulation, fear, trembling and judgement. The eucharist of Christian antiquity was likely a "mixed wine" concoction of visionary plants. The historicity of a particular "Jesus" was not of great relevance. It was the metaphorical death and rebirth EXPERIENCE induced in the initiate that yielded an apolytrosis(redemption). The peak mystic insight brought by the holy spirit(entheogen) was of, no free will(time stoppage) AND no separate self(block universe).

Christianity was but another mytho-poetic, allegorical story set, describing a more ancient and well established, cross cultural, archetypally COMMON EXPERIENCE had by humans who ingested entheogens. What is "true" and reproducible is the experience NOT the varied mythemes used to describe it.

Generally, individuals prone to literalism and convinced of a particular, inherent TRUTH revealed by entheogens, or scripture for that matter, are either deluded or psychotic.

Peace

antares
#39 Posted : 2/6/2018 9:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No offence to anyone who has posted their very valid and legitimate views from their perspective, but shall we all leave this thread relatively debate free so that the original poster can continue to use it for updates, support and advice Love. This forum is probably one of the best places he can find for this. We don't want to drive him away in his hour of need. The discussion has been very civil but the thread is changing direction and he might feel that there is not much to be gained from continuing to post here.

Another
#40 Posted : 2/11/2018 5:29:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:

So no fun and no play makes one a saved soul you say? Well then I bid you a really boring life and may you ascend with your likes.
Don't believe everything you think.

PREV123NEXT