We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My newest DMT hyperspace depiction - digital painting Options

SleepyeArt
#1 Posted : 1/18/2018 7:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys, its been awhile, i just wanted to share my latest depiction of DMT hyperspace

https://pbs.twimg.com/me...Mi5HTaW0AAEaeX.jpg:large

my art page :ART PAGE

have a great day Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 1/18/2018 8:16:37 PM

Pay No Mind

How exquisite!!!!

Reminds me of a space/room that I've been to many times on DMT.

Thanks for sharing SleepyeArt!!!Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

SleepyeArt
#3 Posted : 1/18/2018 8:31:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no problem! Razz

strtman
#4 Posted : 1/19/2018 3:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks awesome. I am impressed that someone is capable of making such graphics. So hyperspace.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

โ—‹
#5 Posted : 1/19/2018 4:13:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very cool stuff Love

DoingKermit
#6 Posted : 1/19/2018 5:35:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great representation!

SleepyeArt
#7 Posted : 1/19/2018 8:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks everyone! Love

Naut
#8 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Couple of questions...
How often do you see those egyptian-esque kanine faced human forms?
Also, can you recollect what happened with that central geometry?
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

SleepyeArt
#9 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this image is a combination of elements and motifs i experience.
the geometry style is just what i see in my closed eye.
i have a lot of Egyptian style stuff in there because i see hieroglyphic imagery with an Egyptian style to it. a lot of the entities i experience are clown/egyptian-like

Naut
#10 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:02:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SleepyeArt wrote:
this image is a combination of elements and motifs i experience.
the geometry style is just what i see in my closed eye.
i have a lot of Egyptian style stuff in there because i see hieroglyphic imagery with an Egyptian style to it. a lot of the entities i experience are clown/egyptian-like

Fascinating. Do you have any depictions that are an attempt to show a literal scene itself rather than a combination?
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

SleepyeArt
#11 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:31:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah but most of them are just drawings and not full coloured pieces
like this one

Naut
#12 Posted : 1/20/2018 1:45:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SleepyeArt wrote:
like this one

I see! Thanks for showing us this one too! Love

SleepyeArt
#13 Posted : 1/20/2018 2:14:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no problem Smile

โ—‹
#14 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:39:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

SleepyeArt wrote:
like this one

Very cool! I love seeing pencil'd stuffs, beautiful constructions, bends and archways. I bet it'd look pretty awesome in some type of fine point marker with added color, though it looks pretty awesome as is.. Either way I love it Cool

xSmossy
#15 Posted : 1/30/2018 12:09:10 PM

Stay true.

Cant even imagine how you guys are able to put to paper so to speak. Solid work!
โ—โ—‹โ€ข° Slow down, enjoy the moment °โ€ขโ—‹โ—

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.

BirdmanDMT
#16 Posted : 3/28/2018 12:29:33 PM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

As an artist (oil paintings) I very much DO like your artwork! The vivid colors, imaginatively insane-looking characters and ornate complexity offers the viewer lots of interesting elements to look at. ...Well done! However, I don't think I would find a world such as what you have depicted as being in any way "enjoyable." Not at all! I'd want to get the hell out of there as fast as possible!

This horror vacui motif seems to be a recurring theme within these reported DMT experiences and the artwork I see. If what you have created is a truly accurate representation of what it is like when on DMT, then I know this couldn't possibly be a true "spiritual awakening" or anything like that. It's just a massive hallucination.

I have scheduled a DMT experiment for next week while I'm doing more research, but all indicators are pointing to DMT just being an extremely hard-hitting hallucinogen and nothing more.

-Birdman

Jees
#17 Posted : 3/28/2018 1:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
...an extremely hard-hitting hallucinogen and nothing more.
As a visual hard head I don't desperately need visuals at all to cash in my net positive result: the big reset, the soul defrag, ...
What interest me mostly is what remains, the change, the offset, the perspective shift, the before/after, all the things that never leave.
I do experience it as a catalyst for personal processes, remaining ones, changing ones.
Perhaps the seeds of that transformation has to be sown in advance, as per daily mindstyle?
Perhaps an ad hoc quick intention in advance of a rip has not such a weight compared?
I don't know.

BirdmanDMT
#18 Posted : 3/28/2018 2:03:53 PM

Jees wrote:
As a visual hard head I don't desperately need visuals at all to cash in my net positive result: the big reset, the soul defrag, ...
What interest me mostly is what remains, the change, the offset, the perspective shift, the before/after, all the things that never leave.
I do experience it as a catalyst for personal processes, remaining ones, changing ones.
Perhaps the seeds of that transformation has to be sown in advance, as per daily mindstyle?
Perhaps an ad hoc quick intention in advance of a rip has not such a weight compared?
I don't know.

...I don't know either. What I have concluded so far from my own experiences and other's is that hallucinogens are not tantamount to sneaking a peak at God, taking an actual journey into outer space, a revelation to one's soul nor are they a "portal to the afterlife." I have gained a great deal of abstract understanding and experienced a paradigm shift in my art style, but (so far) there's nothing convincing me that we've tapped into anything metaphysical that's beyond our own selves.

I am concerned for anyone who may consider any of these DMT entities, beautiful goddesses or alien civilizations as actually being real. ...I don't think that's what's really goin' on inside your head, folks!

I'll know for sure next week, I guess?

-Birdman

Lumina
#19 Posted : 3/28/2018 3:59:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:

-Birdman

You will not know next week for sure, or the next after next, or the next after the next next and so on ad infinitium. One does not simply โ€œknowโ€ dmt for sure after one experience. As far as iโ€™m concerned it can be years until one can grasp what dmt truly is and even then it remains as enigmatic as ever. Donโ€™t make suppositions Birdman, donโ€™t try to overanalyse it because you are doing yourself and your future experience a lot of injustice. Donโ€™t try to picture something that isnโ€™t there, because thatโ€™s what you tend to do with these rational escapades over somethng that is everything but rational. And lastly, donโ€™t rely on others experience reports to teach you something about your experience. Firstly because raplicating an ENTHEOGENIC experience in whatever way your rational mind would like will always turn into a cheap re-reprezentation of not even a faded mere memory... humans have forever tried but failed greatly imho. And secondly because dmt os the most inconsistent thing youโ€™ll ever encounter.. or in other words โ€œthere is no such thing as two or more identical experiencesโ€.

So my suggestion would be to stop imagining what it would be like and think nothing instead... that is more important.

I would have elaborated more, but itโ€™s unwise.

Sorry OP for being offtopic.

Late edit: I should have added that dmt is indeed not for everyone and not everyone will understand such profound plant teachers. Also i would advise against comparing it to other โ€œcelebrity compoundsโ€ in every term possible as dmt is as unique as it gets.

Just my 2c..

Naut
#20 Posted : 3/28/2018 4:59:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
I have gained a great deal of abstract understanding and experienced a paradigm shift in my art style, but (so far) there's nothing convincing me that we've tapped into anything metaphysical that's beyond our own selves.

I am concerned for anyone who may consider any of these DMT entities, beautiful goddesses or alien civilizations as actually being real. ...I don't think that's what's really goin' on inside your head, folks!

-Birdman

Thanks for your absolutism omniscience about this enormous question mark phenomenon! DMT has never been pontificated with such clarity! I don't know what we'd do without you.

12NEXT