We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some questions about Iboga TA extraction Options

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#1 Posted : 1/17/2018 10:30:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexians! hope this post finds you all well and happy!

im planning to do an extraction soon, but some parts of the procedure are confusing me, i would be really thankfull to recieve some clarifications on this.

Is iboga TA good for consumption in its freebase form? is it any diferent from DMT that can only be smoked in freebase and ingested as salt?

because all the teks i find basicly finish after the basification process, and further processing is only given to make pure ibogaine hcl.

my intention is to do a simple TA extract, capsule it with a tiny amount of unprosseced bark, basicly for volume reduction, and to make it easier to swallow.

shouldnt there be a simple step like rinsing the TA freebase with water (i will go the NaoH route) and then acidify it again (with more acetic) and evap? or is this not mentioned for any specific reason? (like freebase being good to ingest)

thank you all Smile
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!