We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Comparing 3-FEA and MDMA Options

Kajlian
#1 Posted : 1/17/2018 4:33:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello! Excuse me if this post is in the wrong place, I didn't really know where to put it.
3-FEA is a psychoactive substance of the amphetamine class. The full name is 3-Flouroethamphetamine and the IUPAC name is N-ethyl-1-(3-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine.
I've been doing some experiments with this substance lately and I wanted to share my findings.

It's theorized to be a strong releaser of serotonin, and a very weak, almost negligeble release of dopamine and noradrenaline. The high feels like that information should be correct.
Despite being an amphetamine, it's almost sedatng in it's effects, and moving on it feels good but tiring.

I've tried MDMA once in the past, I took a single dose orally containing 150mg MDMA and nothing else (I tested it) and I had a great time, however MDMA is really hard to come by for me so it was only that once. My MDMA experience was around 1 year ago.

3-FEA is EXTREAMLY similar to MDMA, I don't think most people would be able to tell them apart in a blind test. The differences are: MDMA feels more energizing and stimulating than 3-FEA, but this might be different depending on set/setting and your personal chemistry. 3-FEA lasts a lot longer for me, if I take a dose of 150-200mg in the afternoon I can still feel some slight effects the day after. The 3-FEA comedown is way more subtle and gradual than the MDMA comedown, however if you redose a lot you get extreamly depressed a couple days after, but I think this is true for both substances. 3-FEA also has stronger urges to redose than MDMA, it requires a lot of self-disipline to only take 1 dose and stop there.
The peak effects of both substances are exactly the same, but 3-FEA has a shorter peak before transitioning to the very very slow comedown.

As far as I can tell, 3-FEA seems like an excellent alternative to MDMA, and maybe it's less neurotoxic since it doesn't have MDA as one of it's metabolites (as far as I know). however it's still a very new substance and more research has to be made, if you choose to use this substance make sure you do it very carefully and use all the usual harm-reduction practices. I don't advice anyone to use any drugs this post is made for the sole reason of being informational. These are all my experiences, you might react differently so start with a very low dosage.

Sorry if this post is slightly long-winded/repetitive. I'm currently in the middle of an experiment with 3-FEAVery happy

Stay safe!
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 1/17/2018 5:15:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Actually people here don't like discussing RCs.

This is more a forum for discussing natural substances, with few exceptions (e.g. LSD).

Apart from that: Tried 3-FEA at 100mg oral, and it wasn't really serotonergic at all.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Godsmacker
#3 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:28:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like discussing novel psychoactive substances!!! FFS 1P-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT are research chemicals, too! Please keep talking about these novel compounds!!!

PS may you please try drinking pomegranate juice before you try those amphetamines again? In a previous post on the pomegranate thread, I had noted that pomegranate juice prior to ingesting dextroamphetamine potentiated it immensely, extending duration by several hours and adding a more entactogenic/warming glow to it which was reminiscient of mescaline. If possible, may you please try combining pomegranate juice with these phenylethylamines, as well? I am starved for data on this un-studied family of drug-fruit interactions.

FFS please never never ever ever ever stop talking about experiences with novel amphetamine derivatives; I cannot get enough information to tranquilize my thirst for knowledge. Anyhoot, I should probably cut this schlong short here. TL;DR, I had the privilege of feasting on honey made from the same patch of sweet clover from which coumadin-family anticoagulants originate from for lunch, and I accidentally ripped a scab (& the tender skin beneath it) off, and my fingers are still drizzling blood all over the keyboard as I type this note of encouragement begging you to combine these agents with pomegranate juice and report your experiences with the combo to the community at large. I have been typing for five minutes after the skin tore, and now this black keyboard at my university's health science library has a sticky ruby-red sheen all over it... I feel sorry for the poor poor dental student who will have to take two minutes out of their busy day to report my body-sourced art to the administration. Shit. Ten minutes and it's still bleeding.... If this mega-dose of vitamin K doesn't start working soon, I'm going to start painting rocket ships which look like penises all over the lecture hall walls of the nearby medical school until someone there decides to honor the hypocritical oath without bankrupting me; if the cops get called, they'll probably give me a sugar cookie and a free trip to an affordable urgent care clinic because I'm white, pale as a ghost, and am on the edge of losing consciousness and face-planting onto the marble counter-top in front of me.... man, I sure hope the next person to use this keyboard is a pathologist!

Anyhoot please elaborate on this topic! I love discussing Novel Amphetamine Analogs, especially so with respect to how they interact with pomegranate juice (the only edible plant, AFAIK, which contains carbonic anhydrase inhibitors).

Zei Gezunt,
--Allah
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Godsmacker
#4 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:31:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Actually people here don't like discussing RCs.

This is more a forum for discussing natural substances, with few exceptions (e.g. LSD).

Stop I am doing my thesis on novel psychoactive amphetamine analogs (MDPV in particular) and love discussing the pharmacology of these drugs. If this continual discrimination against the novel amphetamine derivatives' research department of The Entheogenic University persists, I'm going to bring it up with The Dean, himself! This communal prejudice shall not be tolerated so as long as I still have enough blood pumping through me to stay awake.............................................................
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said

Godsmacker
#5 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:39:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, how in the hell would one safely Fluorinate benzene derivatives? I am familiar with EAS reactions involving chlorine, bromine and iodine, and would like to know if fluorine follows the same trend/mechanism as other halogen EAS reactions, or if that extraordinarily electrophilic element has a few other tricks up its wizard sleeves (mods, please delete this post if it contains too much organic chemistry to handle; everything is spinning faster now and the delirium is now advancing to a level reminiscent of a scopolamine OD.)

Whelp, it's time to paint that medical school red!

Kajlian
#6 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:52:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I might try the pomegranate juice thing, however 3-FEA is such a powerful compound, potentiating it fells unnecessary. I might try it just for science though, but then only in a very low dosage.
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 1/17/2018 7:52:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Godsmacker wrote:
how in the hell would one safely Fluorinate benzene derivatives?

Try roasting a benzenediazonium tetrafluoroborate. That should do the trick.

(Apologies for the 'synth talk' but I mean, c'mon guys?)

PS I'll be buying some pomegranate juice this week but I don't think I'll be taking any amphetamine derivatives.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Godsmacker
#8 Posted : 1/17/2018 11:22:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Godsmacker wrote:
how in the hell would one safely Fluorinate benzene derivatives?

Try roasting a benzenediazonium tetrafluoroborate. That should do the trick.

(Apologies for the 'synth talk' but I mean, c'mon guys?)

PS I'll be buying some pomegranate juice this week but I don't think I'll be taking any amphetamine derivatives.

Which phenylethylamines and/or tryptamines do you have in mind? Twisted Evil

PS. I was barely able to walk in a straight line out of the library. Considering that this is the nerve center at the heart of my university's' colleges of medicine, pharmacy, nursing, P.A. Physical Therapy, Academic Health Science Research, dentistry, etc. I was surprised, yet not entirely shocked, that not one of the MD's and medical/nursing students in the building seemed to care about the Ashkenazic Hemophiliac knocking on heaven's door making his way, like Odradek, down the stairs and out into the courtyard at the cantor of a boulder bouncing down a rocky mountain road. My baj polo shirt was coated in blotches of blood-stained ruby-red islands and rings resembling spore-prints. My body was spinning spinning spinning in circles, stumbling across the grass and plummeted spread-eagle across a patch of grass between a forest and pavilion sheltering a few wooden benches from the rains. By Quetzalcoatl's grace, a nearby Nicaraguan landscaper heard the thump of my body cra seeing my still-bleeding wound, took from his satchel a pinch of moist sphagnum moss, and, biceps bulging, enveloped my entire finger in it, and squeezed with all his might. I screamed from the pain of the sting and the iron grip of this stranger on my hemophiliac finger, yet was shocked and relieved when I noticed the bleeding coming to a stop within a minute of him applying the sphagnum moss. After the blood stopped gushing, he helped me get up and onto a park bench. He disappeared. The wooden undercoat of the pavilion faded to black. Next thing I know, a frigid tsunami is washing over my face. Dazed and confused, I shot up, half-delirious, to him and his co-worker offering me orange juice, iron supplements and protein bars. Although their comprehension of the English language was on par with that of an Argentinian Kindergartner, I was happy to find out that we all seemed to be just as proficient as one-another in conversational French. We had a good chat as they made sure I drank as many sugary drinks, sweets and protein/iron supplements as they carried with them. We parted with handshakes and hugs. As they went back to work, I breathed a heavy sigh, and let Morpheus drag me back into His Lair.

I awoke a few hours earlier, took in the sunset, and waddled back into my private room. The coat of blood over the keyboard had long since dried; they keys didn't feel the slightest bit sticky, and I went about my evening studies and schoolwork until half an hour ago, when I remembered what in the hell I wrote all over this forum, and went back just to tell everyone that I'm fine, and that having a hemophiliac crisis is no excuse to blow several dozen grand on a hospital stay & medical treatment which most of us (in the US of A) can't afford.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/18/2018 4:46:59 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Which phenylethylamines and/or tryptamines do you have in mind? Twisted Evil

I'll talk about that in the pomegranate thread!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli