We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want to know what it was that made me see what I saw that was so amazing where I was so happy Options

Jv303
#1 Posted : 1/15/2018 1:16:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know what happened but one of my best trips out of my xvape v-one2.0 at 10.0 watt but we were in a car and all of a sudden the car literally turned into a spaceship with a frequency in the background and we could not help it and cannot stop laughing for about 7-8 mins it was unreal I couldn't believe that we now was in a spaceship does anyone know why or what happened cause I'm trying to recreate the setting but not sure what happened

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 1/15/2018 10:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what happened was: you was in a spaceship; you just called it ''a car'' by common creatures group consensus, in reality, spaceship is also not the good wornd for these demi-demoniac contraptions, when that pimped consensus is lifted also.... & again and the other, an-other veil goes...0ne(1) by 0ne(1) Laughing ...or...all at 0n(1)ce Shocked