We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nausea from changa possible solution Options

Kkvguitarist
#1 Posted : 1/14/2018 8:44:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So i and others have experienced nausea we beleive from the plant material involved in changa. I used passionflower, spearmint, mullein, and ive experienced varying levels of nausea with each when used sequentially. What if one was to use cannabis, soak in alcohol a few times, or run alcohol thru soxhlet, rid of all psychoactive chemicals then infuse? I think i will be testing this.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

concombres
#2 Posted : 1/14/2018 7:39:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kkvguitarist wrote:
So i and others have experienced nausea we beleive from the plant material involved in changa. I used passionflower, spearmint, mullein, and ive experienced varying levels of nausea with each when used sequentially. What if one was to use cannabis, soak in alcohol a few times, or run alcohol thru soxhlet, rid of all psychoactive chemicals then infuse? I think i will be testing this.

I would not be so quick to blame the herbs for the nausea. I dont know why but it seems like when it comes to nausea from vaporized/smoked dmt and/or harmalas people want to blame everything but the dmt & harmalas which can produce nausea in some individuals on their own regardless of route of administration.

Personally i have never experienced nausea from an herbal blend with no psychoactives infused onto it. I have experienced nausea from vaporized (even stuff that im sure was not burned) DMT & for sure from a decent sized dose of vaporized harmalas.

I suggest before blaming the blend of herbs used try vaporizing DMT alone & then vaporizing a dose of pure harmalas before vaporizing pure DMT. Burning DMT also seems to cause some nausea & i dont see how burning a bowl of changa could not burn at least some amount of DMT.

Cannibas in a changa blend could be a terrible idea or a great one depending on who you ask. If you like cannibas test a small batch. It will likely take away from some of the clarity & sharpness of the experience.

TGO
#3 Posted : 1/14/2018 9:10:36 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Smoked/vaped DMT and harmalas have definitely caused me nausea on occasion, to the point of vomiting sometimes. Like Concombres said, try things separately and on their own, including each individual herb, to narrow down what is happening.

As for changa and/or enhanced leaf infused onto cannabis, I made a batch with regular ground up buds, but found the experience to be dulled a bit. I found it made holding in the smoke harder too, but that may just be me. I cough a lot from cannabis in general so this information should be taken with a grain of salt.

Removing the active elements from the cannabis buds first and then infusing your changa onto it sounds like an interesting idea. I'm curious in hearing more about that if you do decide to try it out.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish