We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
On Honey, Royal Jelly and Propolis Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 1/13/2018 9:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Published 2017 July.
My fathers branch of my family were beekeepers and we still keep it going, I just got this paper and had to share Smile looks intriguing.

http://downloads.hindawi...ls/omcl/2017/1259510.pdf

Remember that store products usually lack these nutrients, also they can be heat sensitive.
Also as a side note, the only Royal Jelly that is real is the expensive one Razz collecting that stuff is slow process .....
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 1/15/2018 2:42:25 AM

Pay No Mind

About a decade ago, I was selling more propolis out of our little herbal pharmacy and acupuncture clinic than anyone west of the Mississippi.

From all my decades of study, practice and experience, I am still convinced that propolis is the number one choice if for some reason someone is being silly or stubborn and would only take one nutritional supplement ever.

The long-term benefits of using propolis as a medicine, combined with how gentle, benign and non-toxic it is for the human body makes it a no-brainer.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate