We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow psychonauts :) Options

Psykarl
#1 Posted : 1/7/2018 8:47:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hellooo everyone,

Very excited to finally be a part of this community! Ive been aware of this highly valuable site for a long time but have only just taken the time to register myself on here, and am really looking forward to expanding my knowledge with the help of the awesome and like minded people of the DMT-nexus! Smile

I’ve been involved with and using psychedelics for over a decade now, mostly using psilocybin mushrooms and occasionally LSD over the first couple of years of my exploration, my first experience with DMT was back in 2009 and have been in love with this beautiful compound ever since! The love and insights this amazing teacher has given and shown me over the years has been truly life changing and I will be forever grateful to it, some of the experiences I’ve had with it have shaken me to the bone but nether the less I feel that these experiences along with studying ideas such as non duality and practicing raja yoga has helped me to better understand myself and our connection to the universe and everything within it.

So this is my quick introduction just to say hi to everyone and to let you all know a little bit about myself, I look forward to connecting with you all to continue learning, growing and expanding my mind Smile

Peace and love to you all! 😁

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kajlian
#2 Posted : 1/7/2018 9:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus Thumbs up
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 1/8/2018 3:55:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music