We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How much time is advisable for first trip. Options

antares
#1 Posted : 1/4/2018 9:42:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first extraction (MHRB 50gm) which I screwed up has actually yielded about 70mg of spiceThumbs up . I am looking forward to my first trip. I am planning smoalked dmt via e-cig, No harmalas or any other substances to be used at the same time and no trip sitter (don't have anyone I can ask). How much private time will I need to prepare, travel and return to baseline? Will I be safe to drive 4-5 hours afterwards if necessary?

I can imagine that this would vary from person to person but some average figures would be very helpful in planning.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spiralout
#2 Posted : 1/4/2018 10:53:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unless you have an unorthodox reaction you should be able to drive in less than 4 hours. .

E cigs are not usually optimal for administrating dmt unless you are only looking for a very low dose... Of course this varies from on apparatus to another and i don't know what kind of "e cig" you are using..

Especially considering the fact you have a limited amount of material maybe you should consider a more sure fire method? Of course it is all up to you...

All the best.

antares
#3 Posted : 1/4/2018 11:33:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the kind advice.

Having no trip sitter, I am terrified at the thought of setting my house on fire while unconscious.

I am going to use a Joyetech evic mini v2 with a Mr Bald T ceramic cup vaporiser.

null24
#4 Posted : 1/5/2018 2:43:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

4-5 hours you should be well back to baseline, albeit a little refreshed and perhaps feeling a little "new".

You shouldn't be lighting shit on fire unless you're using a torch that stays on, ala some meth users I've seen or dabbers. That's not a good idea, if you leave body while holding a lit torch, you just maybe could.

Stay away from water (that you could fall into), sharp things on the floor, be sitting or lying down, perhaps with blanket to wrap in, bucket to spit/puke in (possible due to sheer awe) and you know... Realize that although out of body, that does not mean your corpse is not animate. There can be some powerful thrashing and rolling, depending on what's up with your psychic/astral/material body connection.

You may be underwhelmed however with your roa if it's an ecig. I don't have idea of what you're referring to, sorry, that could be from Star Wars for all I know . Look into some of the more sure fire ways to breakthrough, or at least get close to it, so that you'll have some idea of what all these weirdos on here talk about.

And of course, harm reduction, set, setting, SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY etc.

Oh yeah, BE SURE to let us know how it goes! Happy trails, friend!Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

jiva
#5 Posted : 1/5/2018 4:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antares wrote:
Thank you for the kind advice.

Having no trip sitter, I am terrified at the thought of setting my house on fire while unconscious.

I am going to use a Joyetech evic mini v2 with a Mr Bald T ceramic cup vaporiser.

this is why i have a ceramic bowl beside me. when i put my GVG and lighter down i make sure to put it in the bowl.
it is good to know nothing can happen while i am away

edit:

Quote:

do you have any more info about the Mr Bald T ceramic cup vaporizer?
do you need to mix e liquid with this one? i was looking into a similar option lately and thought it was hard to find good info on it.

antares
#6 Posted : 1/5/2018 8:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jiva wrote:

do you have any more info about the Mr Bald T ceramic cup vaporizer?
do you need to mix e liquid with this one? i was looking into a similar option lately and thought it was hard to find good info on it.

It seems on paper to be ideal for DMT. You just weigh out your crystals and put them into a little ceramic cup and it vaporises directly without any mixing of liquids involved. It should be able to handle both crystals and oily goo. They are ridiculously cheap on the popular Chinese ebay alternatives. I've started a separate thread seeking more information on this. Hopefully, experienced users of this device will chime in when they come across it.

Running Bear
#7 Posted : 1/6/2018 12:29:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a simple way to breakthrough when you're smoking by yourself https://youtu.be/eKRybemCHGQ ... If you end up extracting more dmt I would invest in a sherlock glass vapor genie. Another great way to smoke dmt is by making enhanced leaf and smoking out of a bong. Personally if I only had 70mg and I wanted to breakthrough I would follow that link, load it all at once and have a meeting with God Laughing...

Oskar
#8 Posted : 1/6/2018 1:56:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey mate. It's probably a good idea to give yourself an hour for the entire experience. Make a comfortable spot, relax, breathe, move slowly into the moment. Have a safe place to rest your utensils, depending on how quickly it hits you, there might only be seconds to put everything down & lay back.

You shouldn't have any trouble driving half an hour after come down, but you might want longer than that, to deal with what just happened.

I find that dosage varies greatly. At times a large amount can do very little or vice-versa. A couple of weeks ago I was testing a new batch before I gave some to a friend, I didn't really have my heart in it & wasn't prepared for a deep trip. I smoked 60mg through a bong, sandwiched between some rose petals. As I exhaled I thought 'awesome, there's that familiar feeling', then something grabbed hold of me & pulled me in. It was easily on par with any experience I've ever had..

Happy travels. 😊

melotikaci
#9 Posted : 1/6/2018 1:58:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
This is a simple way to breakthrough when you're smoking by yourself https://youtu.be/eKRybemCHGQ ...

that's the shittiest method to vape dmt.
He will either inhale mix of plastic bottle, tin foil and slightly burnt dmt vapour or make a hole in a tin foil and waste everything.

I've experiences both cases myself. This method is neither safe nor convenient.

Running Bear
#10 Posted : 1/6/2018 3:56:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

melotikaci wrote:
Running Bear wrote:
This is a simple way to breakthrough when you're smoking by yourself https://youtu.be/eKRybemCHGQ ...

that's the shittiest method to vape dmt.
He will either inhale mix of plastic bottle, tin foil and slightly burnt dmt vapour or make a hole in a tin foil and waste everything.

I've experiences both cases myself. This method is neither safe nor convenient.

You're not supposed to light the Tin foil 😂. It was probably you using cheap foil or lighting it on fire lol. I bet it was you. How in the world would you get a mix of the plastic bottle? I only did it once and it worked perfect. I would never do it again though because it can't be good for you. I can't see how doing this one time until your GVG came in the mail would seriously damage your health. I bet the DMT it self is worse on your lungs than this smoking method. If I thought it was the best way to smoke dmt i wouldn't have told him to do something else in the future. 80% of you don't clean or re-x your dmt but when it comes to something like this you freak out Laughing ..

This is something that you can make at home that won't damage your health. It's called The Machine. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine

JuremaSpaceship
#11 Posted : 1/7/2018 10:07:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always swore by my vapor genie but these days I just use one of my glass rigs I have for smoking hash oil. I use a quartz banger and it honestly works great. The water in the pipe really helps to make the dmt vapor a lot smoother to inhale. It is a little tricky if you are trying to smoalk white crystals as opposed to the waxier stuff but as long as you get the whole dose in the pipe it works fine.

I am certainly going to pick up one of those ceramic cup things for my vape. I'd imagine it will work great.I'm slightly concerned that the vapor may not be very smooth to inhale this way tho.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:45:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

You may be underwhelmed however with your roa if it's an ecig. I don't have idea of what you're referring to, sorry, that could be from Star Wars for all I know

Seach for "divine Tribe v3". It's a fantastic way to vape DMT.
Ceramic Cups can work nicely, i don't know the cup you mentioned ...only one way to know Smile

4-5 hours is plenty of time. But you might find yourself loading your smoking appperatus with more and more spice to prolong your journey.

antares
#13 Posted : 1/7/2018 8:09:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the helpful advice. Reading and absorbing. Aiming for blast off next Thursday. A GVG or the machine is out of question for the moment. If my wife or in-laws lay eyes on it, they will assume that I am doing crystal meth, heroin or something similar. It would lead to an instant breakup of my family. An e-cig is a bit more stealthy even for a non smoker. I feel I can successfully blag that off if it is discovered.

There seems to be much more information about the divine crossing than any other direct vaporising electronic device. Unfortunately the cost is almost 5 times as much as the Mr Bald T even before taking into account the exorbitant cost of postage from the USA to the UK. Not really the sellers fault, but I still can't see myself buying it unless they come up with some other business model to bring the price down.

melotikaci
#14 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:14:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:

You're not supposed to light the Tin foil 😂. It was probably you using cheap foil or lighting it on fire lol. I bet it was you. How in the world would you get a mix of the plastic bottle? I only did it once and it worked perfect. I would never do it again though because it can't be good for you. I can't see how doing this one time until your GVG came in the mail would seriously damage your health. I bet the DMT it self is worse on your lungs than this smoking method. If I thought it was the best way to smoke dmt i wouldn't have told him to do something else in the future. 80% of you don't clean or re-x your dmt but when it comes to something like this you freak out Laughing ..

This is something that you can make at home that won't damage your health. It's called The Machine. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine

It also worked perfect for me for the first time. It became horrible after that. THere's very high chance to leak the vapour.
You were lucky for the first time, like me. Very happy

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 1/8/2018 3:56:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Unfortunately the cost is almost 5 times as much as the Mr Bald T even before taking into account the exorbitant cost of postage from the USA to the UK. Not really the sellers fault, but I still can't see myself buying it unless they come up with some other business model to bring the price down.

Even with the reddit discount?

jiva
#16 Posted : 1/8/2018 4:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

Even with the reddit discount?

reddit discount?
do you have a link?

Reincarnated
#17 Posted : 1/9/2018 6:41:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this is it. Looks good
http://ineedhemp.com/pro...ombustion-discount-link/
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

null24
#18 Posted : 1/10/2018 1:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

As far as your administration tool- As in in so many other ways, my earlier days of profligacy gave me a skill set that I've been able to put to use for good. I guess all my training with a striaghtshooter back during the crack war days paid off during peacetime after all...

I have trouble finding straight tubes, but they sell little glass "chillums" at smoke shops all over around here, called OG or something like that....anyway a modified crack pipe with a nub of choreboy on top of one with spice melted into it does the trick for me every time, with a bic lighter even. You maybe need a little more spice than you do with a GVG, it's not 100% efficient especially with the bic prolly, but it's a good 'poor man's' tool. I understand that a crack pipe would not go over well in your home, but they are quite easy to destroy, and very cheap to construct, therefore good as one-offs. Just make sure you smash it up good if you do, wouldn't want some tweaker finding it...or would we...no, no we would not. Twisted Evil

Friend, If you're thinking of passing off the 2-litre tin foil/rubber band contraption off as your kid's baking soda rocket science project... Thumbs down

Are bongs allowed in your house? If you can extract, if you did, you can make enhanced leaf and hit bongs with it, it's probably the easiest way for a beginner drug smoaker. It's easy to use compared to goo, wax, or xtal, so one can manipulate it with one foot in hyperspace easily, in order to pull the other one in as well. Works with anything pot works in. It's nice to experiment with it in joints too...

ah, some el sounds really nice...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

obliguhl
#19 Posted : 1/10/2018 9:37:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:

Yes, that'S the one! Thanks for taking the time to find an post it Smile

antares
#20 Posted : 1/10/2018 4:28:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No kids baking soda rockets hereLaughing . My long term plan is to make a bong out of chemistry glassware that will completely be dismantled after each use and will look like what it actually is - a home hobby chemistry set. I need to put some thought into what pieces of equipment to get to build it.

The ecig box and wax vaporiser was dirt cheap so I bought it for immediate use. They both cost me less than $25 altogether after using discount coupons and trading in loyalty points. I will probably stick with it if it turns out good although I have my doubts.

12NEXT