We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Two plus hour delayed reaction from shroomsshrooms? Options

null24
#1 Posted : 1/4/2018 1:36:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The other day, I ate about a gram and a half of dried cubes with a friend and took a walk in the woods. I had not eaten much that day and had a cinnamon roll about an hour before eating the shrooms. I also ate them over a half hour period because I wanted to feel my way up .

My friend got off fine and I thought that I was getting what I was going to get out of them. I think anything I got on the walk was placebo actually, I was pretty stoned on some fire og.We got back into civilization and went for some pizza (yeah I don't exactly eat a bunch of health food,maybe that's the issue?), and after I ate my slice,rapidly began coming up? My friend was already down! I felt then for a good three hours after that before it abruptly placed me back at baseline.

Many years ago in my teens, several friends and I ate some ecstasy,which at that time came only inn powder form and we all put our doses in a little toilet paper and ate them. This was a pretty solid method of dosing that had always worked before. We went out dancing and then came back to my parent's home (mom and dad out of town, oh hell) after about six hours, ensconced ourselves on the living room set and passed the bong around. One by one, as we blew out our hits, we came on. All of us rapidly got high, stayed pretty high for a couple hours then dropped off, just like this mushroom trip. This is the only similar experience, but that can easily be explained by the toilet paper and bongs, since it wasn't just me but half a dozen people ergo all ate different things but otherwise had the same dosage, technique and result.

Anyone else experience this,and what could the cause be. It seems the pizza kicked in the shrooms the other day, and it was the pot that did it for the MDMA.

Again, empty stomach except for a cinnamon roll, 1.5 dried grams cubes eaten slowly over a half hour, ~three hour delay in feeling anything, eat, come up very fast for a short trip that drops me promptly at baseline. Up and down. Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!