We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello hyperspace Options

enlightenedvoyager
#1 Posted : 1/2/2018 11:46:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi fellow travellers,

So an intro...... I'd rather not use my name but you can call me what you like (within reason ) Big grin I'm female and 32. Have been a long time lurker of the Nexus but as I've progressed on my travels I thought it the right time to join and hopefully become a full member at some point. I'd love to participate fully to learn, grow n also share.

I got into psychedelics at a young age, around 13, along with all the other teen years, experimental type drugs. I used them because I liked the 'buzz' and more for a laugh than anything else. A trip was a trip back then, a laugh with friends. It wasn't a journey of self like it is today.
Fast forward to 16 and I'd taken it all too far and was in the grips of full blown IV heroin and crack addiction. I stayed an addict for 10 years. I've died 3 times and been brought back to life, I've watched friends OD n die in front of me, I've lived on the streets in freezing cold weather n pretty much seen n done it all. I've done some horrible stuff in the past to feed my addiction n I live with the guilt from that on a daily basis, however this is finally getting better thanks to DMT and what it has shown/taught me.
Anyway, long story short, I finally cleaned up n have been clean for around 5 1/2 years now. I live with my fiancé of 5 years. We live out in the sticks with our 11 year old dog n I can finally say I feel happy Smile
I love to read, do yoga, pilates, hula hoop, country walks, ( rivers, lakes n streams are my calming places ). I love to journey using the molecule, and pretty much anything that advances me as a human being and makes me feel happy. I'm spiritual but not religious. I love people but I'm kind of shy n like to take a back seat n just listen. I love animals with a passion n believe in their power to help heal us humans in our times of need.

DMT became apart of my life a year or two ago. It's taught be many things but most of all it's taught me about me and where I am going n what I'm here to do. I now realise I had to go through what I did because that's what I chose. It's all a learning n growing process n I wouldn't be on this beautiful journey now if it wasn't for all the previous hardship that had to be endured first. The more I journey the more I grow, however it can be a lonely path as 'normies' don't really understand hyperspace lol so I'm super excited to be here amongst like-minded folk Smile

Well I could go on but I won't bore you with any more Surprised

Thanks for listening!

PS: how can I change my username? I picked it on a whim but don't feel it fits now. Thank you!
*** Happy Travels ***

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

chr0nic
#2 Posted : 1/3/2018 2:41:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus... amazing to read your story- you've certainly seen some stuff!

It's good to hear your back on track. I would imagine overcoming such adversity would give you a rather unique perception- and value- of life in general.

I hope the universe continues to be kind to you.

See you around
-Trillium-

Cormac
#3 Posted : 1/3/2018 5:00:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey welcome to the forum! I'm new to the spice (only used 6 times) but I can tell already it's strong medicine for big problems. I had some anger. But not anymore😀

Sorry Bout your screen name. Maybe try to edit your profile? Idk I'm new here too.

enlightenedvoyager
#4 Posted : 1/3/2018 7:02:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

chr0nic wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus... amazing to read your story- you've certainly seen some stuff!

It's good to hear your back on track. I would imagine overcoming such adversity would give you a rather unique perception- and value- of life in general.

I hope the universe continues to be kind to you.

See you around

Hi n thanx for the warm welcome Smile

Yeah! I've certainly seen some stuff n it's definitely taught me the value of life. I'm very blessed to still be here.

Welcome also n I look forward to seeing you around. Happy travels Smile
*** Happy Travels ***

enlightenedvoyager
#5 Posted : 1/3/2018 7:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cormac wrote:
Hey welcome to the forum! I'm new to the spice (only used 6 times) but I can tell already it's strong medicine for big problems. I had some anger. But not anymore😀

Sorry Bout your screen name. Maybe try to edit your profile? Idk I'm new here too.

Hi. Thank you for the welcome Smile

I believe the molecule to be an amazing healing tool. It's properties are endless. That's great it's helped with your anger Smile

Look forward to seeing you around!
*** Happy Travels ***

abrahamx
#6 Posted : 1/3/2018 9:58:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you kicked a bad habit. I never did those drugs, much. Now a day I just drink to much. Maybe the spice will help with that. Its amazing some of the stuff I hear about it. I made some up the other day but have yet to really try dmt. I have to wait for a time when my wife and kid are both gone and that does not happen alot. Either way, welcome. I get good vibes from your post.

enlightenedvoyager
#7 Posted : 1/3/2018 11:08:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abrahamx wrote:
Welcome and thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you kicked a bad habit. I never did those drugs, much. Now a day I just drink to much. Maybe the spice will help with that. Its amazing some of the stuff I hear about it. I made some up the other day but have yet to really try dmt. I have to wait for a time when my wife and kid are both gone and that does not happen alot. Either way, welcome. I get good vibes from your post.

Thanx for the welcome Smile

Congrats on making your first batch. That's amazing! Swim is making their first batch in the next few weeks and is so excited to get to it. I reckon smoking spice you've made yourself has got to be on another level. It's on another level anyway but when it's filled with your own love, care and intent, it's gotta be awesome! What tek did you use?

I still drink but not a lot now. Just social n never before hitting the pipe. I'm trying to cut it out all together. I'm sure the molecule will help you, if that's what you want.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Right back at you Smile
*** Happy Travels ***

Nydex
#8 Posted : 1/4/2018 8:38:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow wanderer into the unknown,

Reading your story really made me feel for you. And I truly am happy that the molecule showed you the path you need to walk on. A wise man once said “We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.”

Follow your heart and spread love and acceptance. Glad to be here with you and every other amazing human being in this forum.

Much love and respect.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Doc Buxin
#9 Posted : 1/4/2018 11:21:28 PM

Pay No Mind

enlightenedvoyager wrote:
...I now realize I had to go through what I did because that's what I chose...

Good for you, owning up to your own shit (excuse my language, but that is the most precise way to put it).

...It's all a learning n growing process...

It certainly is. You seem to have matured quite well over the years. I am happy for you.

Welcome to the Nexus enlightenedvoyager!

May peace be with us all.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

enlightenedvoyager
#10 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:11:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
Hello fellow wanderer into the unknown,

Reading your story really made me feel for you. And I truly am happy that the molecule showed you the path you need to walk on. A wise man once said “We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.”

Follow your heart and spread love and acceptance. Glad to be here with you and every other amazing human being in this forum.

Much love and respect.

Thank you for that lovely welcome Smile and I like the quote.

It's great to be here with you n I look forward to seeing you around.

Love and happy travels to you.

*** Happy Travels ***

enlightenedvoyager
#11 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:13:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:
...I now realize I had to go through what I did because that's what I chose...

Good for you, owning up to your own shit (excuse my language, but that is the most precise way to put it).

...It's all a learning n growing process...

It certainly is. You seem to have matured quite well over the years. I am happy for you.

Welcome to the Nexus enlightenedvoyager!

May peace be with us all.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I reckon I'm gonna like it here Smile

See you around.
*** Happy Travels ***

busterwilllis
#12 Posted : 2/25/2018 10:27:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wow loved reading your story what a wealth of human experience ..good for you finding your bliss fighting your demons enjoying and savouring the benefits...high five brave traveller

I feel as though we're in hyperspace now in this black forum, formless to each other

love you all have been reading for a day or so after finding you, can't believe all these beautiful space travellers out there! thought I was the only one I'm not joking this is a breakthrough moment for me in my life on this mortal coil,,,knowing that where I went is hyperspace and you've all been there too Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
I thought it was some insane miracle that just happened to me (a tribal pipe in west Africa sent me rocketing off on an unplanned spiral through infinity) and then I just kinda repressed the memory of all I learnt from that trip because it was definitely realer than real and realer than id imagined heaven to be (and even truly wanted it to be?)

I take my hat off to you all , all who've discovered hyperspace and travelled bravely outside this mortal plane. I love and respect you all, you are the pioneers taking one giant leap for mankind.
He is the only God ... and so am I, and so are you.

Dr.DiMiTri
#13 Posted : 2/25/2018 10:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please don't feel guilty for the people you feel you did bad to. On a spiritual level they agreed to those events to help aid their own journey and yours. These events you created propelled you into your state of happiness you now proclaim. And now is the only time that ever exists. Now is built on those foundations that make you, you, now! It is not a time to carry guilt. Congratulate yourself. Honour yourself. You are divinity. DMT is a great tool for this.

Welcome to the nexus.
-- Psychedelics make people irrational. Especially those who don't use them --