We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Year’s Eve DMT/NMT Experience While On Mescaline. Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 1/1/2018 2:22:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I decided I wanted to trip on New Years so I measured out 30.15 grams of bone dry Trichocereus bridgesii on my scale and left to go the gas station around 4:20pm. I bought a minute maid drink cause I thought it had acid in it to help dissolve the mescaline. Anyway I ended up just taking handfuls of the cactus and broke them up into smaller pieces then would swallow the broken up piece with Minute Maid. Anyway I ate all the cactus by 5pm and then I went home.

At around 6pm I began smoking weed then I threw up around 6:30 and by 7pm was feeling it pretty hard. I started seeing all these unreal lights and waves and stuff it was different than mushrooms or LSD the visuals were a lot less powerful however the feeling you get is like a complete harmony with nature.

So by 11:50 I was tripping pretty hard so I got my bong and my DMT goo and did a single fat dab of NMT/DMT. Less than 15 seconds later I started feeling the effects I ended up walking into my bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. I saw all these blocks that had smaller blocks in it that had even smaller blocks in it the closer you got it was just the same thing over and over kinda reminds me of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Also saw lots of strange ancient looking art and patterns too hard to describe. I really enjoy these drugs it’s amazing it took the Acacia confusa 40 years to produce that much DMT. I keept thinking about it it literally took the tree 21,024,000 minuets to produce that (40 years) and the visuals where amazing.

I wish DMT was legal and mescaline too they should legalize all drugs except stimulants opioids and benzodiazepines honestly there the worst drugs.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TheCaterpillar
#2 Posted : 1/7/2018 2:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone know if mescaline can cross tolerance with LSD like drugs? Last Thursday I ate 200ug of ETH-LAD and experienced only mild visuals. However I experienced a lot of nausea everything felt like it was moving and it caused me to throw up a bunch I puked for like an hour straight 3 hours after chewing the blotter. But oddly enough the effects where more physical than mental like lots of physical sensations like sound distortion and the feeling of movement even though I wasn’t moving but I only got mild visuals.

I wonder if it was because of the mescaline experience being only 4 days earlier. Honestly didn’t enjoy ETH-LAD much LSD was more visuals with less physical sensations.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

melotikaci
#3 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheCaterpillar wrote:
Anyone know if mescaline can cross tolerance with LSD like drugs? Last Thursday I ate 200ug of ETH-LAD and experienced only mild visuals. However I experienced a lot of nausea everything felt like it was moving and it caused me to throw up a bunch I puked for like an hour straight 3 hours after chewing the blotter. But oddly enough the effects where more physical than mental like lots of physical sensations like sound distortion and the feeling of movement even though I wasn’t moving but I only got mild visuals.

I wonder if it was because of the mescaline experience being only 4 days earlier. Honestly didn’t enjoy ETH-LAD much LSD was more visuals with less physical sensations.

yeap, they, most certainly do have a cross tolerance.

TheCaterpillar wrote:
they should legalize all drugs except stimulants opioids and benzodiazepines honestly there the worst drugs.

I should disagree with this one. there are no good or bad drugs. there are only good ways and bad ways of using them.
Drugs are tools, you can use them properly and safely, or you can damage yourself really bad. That rule goes for every type of drug; psychadelics, opioids or whichever, even though some of them have way better safety profile compared to others.

TheCaterpillar
#4 Posted : 2/1/2018 11:08:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya I guess opioids are not bad for someone in pain and at correct doses but a few years ago I found a full bottle of pain medicine that was from a accident my parents had. Anyway since they where never going to use it and it was from 2002 when they got it and was in a old medicine box in the attic that they had forgotten about I stole them all and over the next 3 days abused them both narcan and codeine anyway I almost died fell asleep with my head titled back and threw up luckily I was sitting in a chair not my bed so I managed to move my head enough to survive. But I just think they are dangerous from my personal experience with them I’m just saying weed never did that.

However I also recently tried 100 ug ETH-LAD 2 weeks ago and smoked a good amount of weed then I got my B.B. pistol and shot a stream in my backyard it’s like a foot deep with water so you can see the B.B. hit the water my guns C02 so it shoots at 435 feet per second it makes a plunk in the water pretty hard also kills small animals. Anyway I enjoyed the 100ug a little more but only because I didn’t feel sick however it was less visual but still pretty cool.

I still have 200ug left and 400ug of 1p-LSD I have not tried 1p yet but I keep it in a mint box like Altoids so it’s always in the dark I never open it except for the 30 seconds it takes to break off a tab or two. I was thinking about trying mescaline and ETH-LAD at the same time like 30 grams of cactus eaten straight up with 200ug 15-20 minuets later. I think I threw up because I was sober when I did 200ug and didn’t have bud weed really helps with nausea I experienced zero nausea or negative side effects when I did 100ug but was still significantly less powerful even with MJ.

I’m out of bud though but hopefully by next week I’ll probably find some I could get it whenever but I have been taking a break since Monday I haven’t been smoking cause my tolerance gets bad I’m the type to stay high for weeks from the time I get out of bed to the time I go to sleep I stay high. I usually go a few weeks like that then quit for 1-3 days but I was shooting for 7 days this time. Anyway I’ll let you guys know how it turns out peace and love.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now