We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello there! Options

Deadhead410
#1 Posted : 12/30/2017 3:48:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deadhead here! I've been using this site as a reference for some time now. Glad to see a friendly place for like minded individuals to communicate. Looking forward to sharing information and experience with you all! Want to know some more about me? Shoot me a message or comment here! It's been awhile since I've used anything like this.
Safe Travels my friends!

Dead
Shrouding all the ground around me / Is this holy crow above me / Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun / I stick my hand into his shadow / To pull the pieces from the sand
Which I attempt to reassemble / To see just who I might have been / I do not recognize the vessel
But the eyes seem so familiar / Like phosphorescent desert buttons / Singing one familiar song...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dmusicaltrancistor
#2 Posted : 12/30/2017 4:23:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey DeadHead410 Welcome and im glad you came out of the lurking in the depths! Thumbs up

and also I am a fellow deadhead so your post intrigued me and i thought you may appreciate the image i attached

(it's a greatful dead sweater hand made quilted from the original woodstock era)
dmusicaltrancistor attached the following image(s):
Dead Family Quilt 2.jpg (1,409kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
Dead Family Quilt 1.jpg (1,350kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
Cubensis Mushroom Colonization Temps 75-80 F Cubensis Mushroom Fruiting Temps 68-74 F
https://ocw.mit.edu/reso...ques-manual-spring-2007/
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=36239
cyb wrote:
Xtals are just goo with fancy designer clothes on...
Big grin

Deadhead410
#3 Posted : 12/30/2017 5:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dMusicaltrancistor - Those are some beautiful pieces of history right there! Always good to meet a fellow Head. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll fit in fine around here!
Shrouding all the ground around me / Is this holy crow above me / Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun / I stick my hand into his shadow / To pull the pieces from the sand
Which I attempt to reassemble / To see just who I might have been / I do not recognize the vessel
But the eyes seem so familiar / Like phosphorescent desert buttons / Singing one familiar song...

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 12/30/2017 8:40:13 PM

Pay No Mind

Welcome Deadhead410!

Although I never have been what most people would call a "true deadhead", I have loved the music of the Grateful Dead for 40+ years and I did get to catch a handful of really good shows of theirs back in the 80's.

Hope you enjoy your Nexus experience!

Just two words from me regarding fitting in well around here: "Thoughtfulness" & "kindness".

Those two principles have served me well here at the Nexus.

Cheers!
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Cormac
#5 Posted : 1/3/2018 5:17:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey welcome to the forum! I've never used nothing like this. All I can say is WOW!

Deadhead410
#6 Posted : 1/6/2018 1:54:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank You fellow travelers!