We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
problem with NPS mix Options

U gO
#1 Posted : 12/27/2017 9:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody... i've been FOAF home and he's extracting..
FOAF probably messed up the extraction,
he think that he did not clean the xylene from the FASA of the last extraction and he used it to pull from the basic soup and the 1st pull has come out reddish and something strange in it's floating behavior... can't explain it but,
he tought to keep pulling and after that evaporate it instead of FASing thinking about the problem of having some water in the NPS pulls but he will go out of xylene that is pretty difficult to find where he live.
he don't know if can be a good choice...
other way can be dry the pulls with Anhydrous MgSo4 and then do a FASA on that, the problem is that he don't know if 500g of MgSO4 can be enough... if they are FOAF should make some kind of "herbal percolator" with mgso4 and make the NPS pulls pass through and finish in some FASA trying to do it airtight for no moisture pick up.
Ideas?
He say thanks to everybody
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 12/27/2017 11:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It may be easier if your FOAF got on and asked himself, so that any questions for him could be directly responded to?Razz
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

U gO
#3 Posted : 1/11/2018 1:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i saw FOAF today and he dry the xylene with some anhidrous MgSO4 and it passed from cloudy yellow to transparent yellow so he though some watery acetone could be in that.
dryed some acetone too and FASA is making...
some news will arrive
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others

sendokon
#4 Posted : 1/12/2018 12:39:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Foaf? Does swimming even matter?
Ohh friend of a friend...i gotcha now.

Friend of a friends cousins uncle heard talks of this before.
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?

U gO
#5 Posted : 1/16/2018 12:47:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everybody,
everything(more or less) went good, he collected the salts formed in the NPS mix and dried them at 60 celsius until no more smell of NPS was felt... and just to be sure he chop it a bit more and put them again in the oven at 60 two more hours...just to be sure that no solvents remainingThumbs up
but... here comes the less, when he redissolved into water to freebasing it a little layer of NPS cames out floating in the glass and the smell came out again.Shocked Crying or very sad
definitely not a good vibed batch unless he thought to make soap with the basic soup to pollute less as he can.

tryed some searches but he did not find a good way to proceed

thanks ALLot