We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline & Kava Combination Options

antichode
#1 Posted : 12/13/2017 2:19:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently took 100 mg Mescalin and five hours later once the strangeness had passed and I had broken through to the crystal palace of beautiful clear thought that good quality mescaline brings you too, I consumed 30 g of good quality noble Kava. Now, five hour so after consuming mescaline is usually a very bright eyed and alert time for me. This is the time in the experience that I find most closely resembled MDMA (although MDMA lacks the ‘wonder’ of Mescaline) as In that it’s very stimulating... Not this time, 20 minutes after drinking the kava I entered a space of TOTAL relaxation the effects of the kava were multiplied many times and the Mescalin became more visual with eyes closed (I am sensitive to Meacaline).

It was very synergistic and could be felt throughout the body. A very relaxed stoning of the muscles.

I highly recommend it! I think if you had any more Meacaline it may mask the kava, we will have to see!

Love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dogbark
#2 Posted : 12/13/2017 9:58:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isnt kava a rather strong MAO-B Inhibitor ? At least thats how im interpreting this study :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9832350

Might wanna keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Your report makes me curious tho might try it myself one day.

cosmictaylor
#3 Posted : 12/14/2017 1:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A bowl or three of kava shared on the backside of a cactus journey has always been enjoyable

Kava is a wonderful plant

antichode
#4 Posted : 12/14/2017 9:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn’t know Kava was a potent MAOB inhibitor. I also don’t know what that means in regards to mescaline. Do you think the way I dosed would be safe I.e 5 hours after the mescaline?

The extracted mescaline I consumed was extremely pure but I guess this is probably not a wise combination to use with cactus given whatever else might be floating around in the plant.

Thanks for enlightening me. I really like Kava, it’s initial good feeling and sociability enhancement and then it’s total relaxation, and the sleep! It’s so good! Although I do feel tired the day after, but that’s a nice part of te experience too I think.

Doc Buxin
#5 Posted : 12/14/2017 9:50:11 PM

Pay No Mind

Thirty grams of kava is a fairly hefty dose!

Sounds like a very nice time though...

Interesting report. Thank you!
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Raptorrr
#6 Posted : 12/16/2017 10:25:02 PM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Sounds interesting, quite a strong dose of kava though! Kava is very enjoyable but it is very short lasting which is one of its downsides I suppose.
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

antichode
#7 Posted : 12/18/2017 2:53:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that really a lot? The Borogu kava I use is estimated at 9% kavalactones. Even if my quick extraction methods released 70% of the kavalactones that’s still under 2grams. I’m pretty sure traditional use would far exceed that amount.

Chaska
#8 Posted : 4/18/2018 4:22:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dude you get rocked on kava!

it can leave your adrenals depleted as well, you may want to consider adrenal support when kava ing at your level
grow plants, make tea, love life

Kash
#9 Posted : 4/30/2018 4:54:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Kava powder goes amazing in a bowl of vanilla ice cream Cool.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.