We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Microdosing LSD(or shrooms)+Mescaline together? Options

Locoboy
#1 Posted : 12/10/2017 2:36:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello to everyone...I am in and out of the microdosing trend about a year now...Mostly in than out...Razz Recently i got some mescaline and i was wondering what it would be like to microdose it along with my 10-15 ug LSD microdose.

I did it some days ago, at first i had a very nice day but when i smoked some harmalas later, i got anxious...I will admit that the mescaline dose was maybe minidosing (slightly over 1/10th above the recommended), but overall the combination seemed much stronger than a microdose to me. Especially with smoking Harmalas. 1 hour and a half after smoking harmalas the anxiety was lowered a lot and when i tried some Gotu Kola, i had a very nice calming night.

Anyone who has tried microdosing this combo? Planning on doing it again tomorrow without the harmalas this time and at microdosing levels for both substances.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Locoboy
#2 Posted : 12/11/2017 3:01:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Update: It's been ~11 hours since i tried mescaline (closer to 1/10th of the recommended dosage) and 8 hours since trying LSD (i waited 3 hours after taking mescaline for LSD). The results of this combo seem very very promising.
Experiencing good sociability and deeper conversations and thoughts. It's really nice that i feel perfectly fine socializing and at the same time feel very good with inner introspection. Other than that i was able to do some tasks i had to do which would bore me much easier, in a very productive and thorough manner.
Also microdosed weed in between, 0,05 or something like that, every two hours or more. Considering timing of doses, I will be trying it in the common microding regimen provided my Dr. Fadiman (every 4th day.)

Today that i woke up i had more difficulty getting out from bed and i feel a little bit more emotionally drained than usual. The exact thing had happened the last time i tried it, the next day after microdosing was like that. I tried Gotu Kola to combat this emotional numbness with little sucess so far. Open to suggestions considering supplements and herbs for the day after microdosing. Kanna seems good to me, going to try it next time.

ELF00LI0
#3 Posted : 12/12/2017 2:33:55 AM

Seer of Visions

Recently made a big batch of mescaline powder and have been microdosing with mushrooms. I have found the combination to be very pleasant and uplifting, I actually forgot I had taken anything the other day and was generally feeling really good until my roommate mentioned something about how he felt from it. This combo make me more social in public with strangers and increased awareness to the beauty of nature.

I also really enjoy microdosing mescaline while on LSD, it really mellows me out and takes the edge off of the LSD. I never go further than microdosing with the mescaline because i made this powder specifically to be microdosed with, so 1-2 spoonfuls of powder seems to do the trick. I'm enjoying the effects so much that I am already planning on buying another batch of cactus to make more, I would love to be able microdose daily but as of now I need to make my powder last.

Locoboy
#4 Posted : 12/12/2017 5:25:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very nice, that awareness about the beauty of nature is true in my case as well! These last few days i meditate outdoors because the weather is very nice and i have observed that i seem to have a bigger connection with nature, especially on microdosing days.

I intend on trying psilocybin with mescaline microdosing next time to see if there are any differences with the LSD+mescal combo. I like microdosing LSD because i have dissolved blotters in a small vodka bottle and i can calculate microdoses more accurately with a pipette.

You think mescal could be microdosed more often than every 4 days to maintain proper results and no building of tolerance?

urtica
#5 Posted : 12/13/2017 5:00:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'mescaline powder' = powdered trichocereus?
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 12/13/2017 6:28:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Mescal is a type of tequila. Confused

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Locoboy
#7 Posted : 12/13/2017 9:49:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Haha lazy me, not wanting to write it properly Razz. You have any experience with it, especially in lower doses? (mescaline, not mescal Razz).

Locoboy
#8 Posted : 12/13/2017 9:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 12/13/2017 11:27:03 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Locoboy wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Haha lazy me, not wanting to write it properly Razz. You have any experience with it, especially in lower doses? (mescaline, not mescal Razz).

Mescaline = Love Love Love Love Love
especially with intent.

Low dose cactus tea was good for day-to-day social interactions in a very 'normal' environment (retail work!)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli