We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Simplex - A/B Extraction & Experiments Options

pastanostra
#1 Posted : 12/6/2017 1:35:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexians,

Few month ago we've done our first extraction with Acacia Simplex, the whole process from extracting the bark, to the spice. I'll try to tell you this first story

Harvesting

With a friend we went in a small island by boat, populated with above 20 trees, the island is above 30 meters long per 15 large. During the travel we fished a bit an get a bit to eatin the evening. For 3 month, there were no rain everywhere in the country. This day was the last before the moon can be the higher in the sky. Mostly the moon have a lot of impact on us, in trees and plant we believe the sap get higher.

We got with us a bag, a curved wood scisor sculptor tool like and scar mastic.
The fact is that we wanted to take but not to hurt the trees.
2/3 scar per trees were done, on the trunk, from 15/30cm trunk diameter.
Scar mastic was applied on small scar (5-7 cm to 15-20 cm).

We weighted out 1,2Kg of fresh raw bark.
While cutting the bark the sap was flowing on our hand, smelling it was near dmt smell but not completly. While burning a bit of bark, it had dmt flavour.
The tree seems generous to us.

Back to home, we had to separate death bark (grey looking) from living bark (reddish, bloody looking, as a piece of beef).
We dried it a night with a fan in the front, thenpowdered them in a blender, final weight was above 550 grams. Powedered bark is stored in a freezer bag, in a platic bag and in a plastic box in the dark. This first harvest let us confortable to try diffrent tek or recipe.

Chemistry

A day or two after it's the time to start with a first extraction, the recipe choosen was the Cyb's hybrid ATB Salted tek. The process was a bit modified to include the first 3 pulls with a mini AB and the lasts pulls without.

As we were confident with the process we start with above 50grams of powdered bark.
The whole process has been done heated in a warm water bath, i think between 40°C & 70°C.
Th acidic was heated / cooled 2 times, as the base, all naphta pulls were done heated.

The 3 first pulls, done with mini A/B, let us with 1,2g of white xtals, no trace after vaping the powder, smelling dmt deeply. The lasts 3 pulls ended us without mini A/B, with 0,5g of yellowish crystal, more "gooish" than whiter xtals.

Experiencing

Final product was not lab tested, but seemed very confident (odor, burning) for human testing. To illustrate a bit, a bit of powder vaped on aluminium foil, vaped at low temp, putting the house with nice forest odor, and a bit of the street as the window was open Mad
The smell was very intense and strong.

We shared this first extract for further testing.
All people reported that the product is very potent, but a bit harsh to smoke.
My few test confirmed that, but it's harsh juste when DMT is burned, until vaped the smoke is fresh / soft, tasty. I smoked with the machine. I believe there's no lye inside.

I'll plan in early 2018 to lab test the product, i saw some people here proposing theses kind of services.

I'll check for availabilty of food safe chemicals and preparing a recipe, maybe for mid 2018. During this time i gonna improve the tek, by having more accurate mesuring tools and potentially asking for a bit of knowledge in chemistry.

I'm sorry of non pictured post, but i didn't took photos of whole process.

Thanks for your reading

Cheers.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 12/13/2017 9:52:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile sounds good! If it's not melting at room temp chances are there ain't much NMT in it.
BTW. congrats on your promotion Laughing you can post (almost) everywhere now Cool amd thx for try healing the scars with mastic gum Thumbs up

How and where does it grow: in the salt spray areas, like scaevola taccada, pandan, beach hibiscus, soldier bush, terminalia catappa.....etc or further away from the salt water? Maybe you could return with some clingfoil, spagnum moss, honey and rooting hormone and create many airlayer clones.
You could wrap these in terminalia leaf (or other leaves) to make the airlayer area look unsuspicious (like ants nests), but that would be best during rainy seasons?

pastanostra
#3 Posted : 12/14/2017 9:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Intezam,

Thank you, I'm Thinking likeyou if it doesn't melt at room temp, there not a lot of NMT, that's a bit contradictory with all i read on A. Simplex ^^.
As i'm not experienced with DMT, it's hard to say it's a good product ^^

A. Simplex, can be a tree above 15m / 20m (as i saw for the biggest), I saw one, his trunk was so big that i can't turn my arms around the trunk (trunk above 60/80cm diameter).
It grow on the beach, between the sand and the land, some can be at 20/30m of the beach.
It can have his root in the sand, where the salt water caress his roots. Roots can be at air and sun exposition
Some can have multiple trunk at the base (i saw one with 5 grouped trunk).
I didn't know the airlayer cloning technique, i'll look for Smile , thank you.
In th country, there are a lot of A Simplex, on 200/300km of costal area, you can see above 1 simplex every 10/15m.
Simplex throw a lot of seed, like a mimosa, and i saw many young simplex growing in a natural way. The risk for them are, human, birds, and sea. I saw some with very little of leafs, and other with many leafs, some were killed by past cyclone.
I post some photos, you can see simplex on.

Cheers Nexian
pastanostra attached the following image(s):
simplex.jpg (2,725kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
simplex2.jpg (1,343kb) downloaded 233 time(s).
simplex3.jpg (871kb) downloaded 232 time(s).

Godsmacker
#4 Posted : 12/15/2017 10:41:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would it be possible for you & your friend to try a few extractions on A. Simplex phyllodes & stems/twigs, as well? There are practically no reports of extracting alkaloid from A. Simplex' phyllodes and branches/twigs (AKA the parts of the tree which can easily regenerate after harvesting without the ill-effects which many bark harvesting practices pose to these trees) in the literature, and I would be ecstatic if you may be able to conduct such experiments & report back with results.

Much to my dismay, the only mature (20 years old) A. Simplex specimen which I know of, and from which I have harvested tissue samples & seeds from over the past four years has fallen into the hands of agents from U.S. immigration/customs and border patrol after the original eco-terrorist who raised the tree from seed sold his home and moved to Panama. As thus, the dozen or so kilos of assorted plant matter lounging around in my freezer which I collected over the past few years (when the tree & property which it grows on wasn't owned by federal agents) is being reserved for further lab testing in order to amend Poupat et. Al's joke of a phytochemical analysis of this plant for the first time in over 4 decades. As thus, I eagerly await further investigations from your team, as I currently cannot afford to attempt such an extraction due to uncertainty as to whether or not I may ever obtain permission from the feds in the future to take samples from that tree alongside my reluctance to risk being charged with trespassing and desecration of private property if I attempt to harvest it without their permission (yes, I have asked, and yes, they have denied me permission to collect samples from their tree for research purposes). As thus, I have no choice but to pray that you may be able to generate such data for us to use in our own investigations into A. Simplex' actual phytochemical profile, as you have carte-blanche access to dozens of A. Simplex specimens; I do not.

As one last inquiry, I would like to know which country/island/region you harvested your plant samples from, as it is not common for this tree to flourish, as your pictures described, in most of the world. Despite living in a subtropical island environment next to the ocean, not once has a single seed shed by my local specimen in the 20-odd years it has been alive ever germinated on its own. Although the seeds have a great germination rate and shelf life when kept below 0 degrees centigrade in a freezer long term, not once has a single seed ever germinated by its own. I would like to know which country/island environment you found such seedlings growing on, as I am very interested to know what environmental conditions would encourage seeds to germinate on their own volition.
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Intezam
#5 Posted : 12/25/2017 11:16:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you ever traveil from New Caledonia (EU), there is an indigenous tribe living there, it be called Corvus Sapience ssp. Moneduloides, they recently moved into the Loyalty Islands as well. If you meet them (and establish contect), say hello from intezam...Cool
conference of birnds wrote:
On an island East of China, late one moonless night,
The Simorgh first appeared to mortal sight โ€“
He let a feather float down through the air,
And rumours of it's fame spread everywhere.....
Farid ud Deen Attar (The Chemist)

pastanostra
#6 Posted : 12/27/2017 4:18:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there,

Godsmacker, it's ok for that, i'll try extraction on phyllodes, stems, twigs.
As I'm chemist/scientist like a script kiddie, maybe i'll ask some of your help to make this study consistent. If you have some plan, or process to read, it could be nice for me.
As i'm a baby kitchen chemist, i don't have access to accurate measuring tool, but it was expected that i must buy some Razz

I've access to 100% naptha (chemical grade), 100% acid acetic (chemical grade) and pure NaOH.
The first extraction was made with that. Is there another tek/recipe you want on the stems / phyllodes / twigs ? The process should be the same as bark ?
Can you explain to us what you'll do for this research ? I can see if it's possible for me to do that.
For the chemical profile (of phyllode, then bark, then twigs), should the TLC kit sold with regeant can help for this ?

The plant material where harvested from New Caledonia. The extraction was done with plant growing in the south, on a small island, hitten by wind, sea, sun. The soil was coral sand with earth, i don't remember other plant species that growed aside.
Where i saw many trees, (some hotels with beach have A. Simplex living in ..) was the east cost, as it's a very different climate (more humid, greener than the rest cause of chronic rain at the end of the day).
New Caledonia particularity, is the soil, i believe like in Austrlia, there are many heavy metals in the soil (like nickel, cobalt and more), the earth is rich, sometimes too much. The climate is hot, and humid, every farmer i know can grow everything on this cost.

In the 1st picture, you can see near the tent, the biggest tree is a simplex. This one throw many seed, some were mature, some weren't. I saw on the ground 2 baby simplex starting growing (above the father).

AS far as i know, the year period can have an enormous impact on the plant, making sometimes more resin, maybe we should considering that for the study ?
The harvest has been done on the upping moon. Like some farmer do with cannabis or other thing. Like hair cutting at downing moon for less growing. I believe it have an impact, do you agree ?
Maybe mid 2018 i will be ready for the study, the time of travel planning, supply and life events. Maybe during this time we could elaborate a plan for implementing it.

Intezam, thank you, i will not fail to tell them as they see everything Smile

Cheers.

Godsmacker
#7 Posted : 12/27/2017 6:26:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*There is no such thing as pure NaOH. It is not an ideal primary standard by any means, as it is profoundly hygroscopic. Although it may be marked as 99% or so when it gets right out the oven, it is likely that water molecules in the atmosphere may interact with and contaminate your NaOH; however, this isn't of any concern, and won't affect your results; in fact, the atmosphere renders my NaOH to be of a purity similar to your own Razz. It just pisses me off when people assume NaOH to be pure, when it is almost most certainly poisoned with water it collects from the atmosphere when the temperature is below 100 C *

I have attempted one A. Simplex extraction with trunk bark (100 grams of 5 X 20 cm area, ~1 to 2 cm deep, sections) harvested around the central stem at varying elevations of the first meter or two of the tree in order to avoid the risks of ring barking, followed by immediate application of moist sphagnum moss "bandages" to the cites of excision in order to minimize the possibility of infection.

The fresh bark was subjected to several freeze-and-thaws (a commonly-utilized means of lysing cell walls, which is hypothesized to increase the yield of active components) before being brought to Room Temperature/Pressure. It was then shredded by hand, weighed, added to a 1.75L narrow-necked, empty, dry AND THOROUGHLY CLEANED glass bottle. 350ml of Distilled Water was added to the bottle. a paper towel was used to wipe-down the edges of the glass after addition of water.

69 grams of solid NaOH was added to the funnel through a dry powder funnel in aliquots of 23 grams. After each aliquot was added, 150ml of H2O was added, the jar swirled until the warmth began to fade; it took me ~20 minutes or so per aliquot. Upon adding (& dissolving) the last of the solid NaOH into solution, I then proceeded to fill up the bottle with the same H2O until the rouge-negro colored aqueous layer (~50ml volume) filled all of the bottle but the narrow-necked region, to which naphtha was added, leaving a centimeter or so for thermal expansion/cooling. It was treated as a pull is normally treated: occasionally shaken up and burped and left to settle, burping every few minutes until the bubbles went down. This process of occassional shaking/burping/separating on the first pull carried on for three days or so, after which the naphtha was siphoned off into a freeze precipitation vessel, and was replaced with an equivolumetric amount of fresh naphtha. This pull was treated in the same manner as before, except being agitated more often over the course of 6 hours before being pulled & added to the first, with the third and fourth pulls being conducted in a similar fashion. After the initial 4 pulls, I added a 5th aliquot of naphtha. this was kept in the jar, constant contact with aqueous solution for an additional 2-3 days with occasional agitation, the 6th and 7th pulls following suit, all being added to the same pot.

After a week of waiting, I dried off solvent to reveal a waxy crystalline clump-fest which began to go to goo, even after it was cleansed of the scent of solvent. Being the changa-teer I am, I didn't care. The scent was practically indistinguishable from an A. Confusa extract. My mouth was watering.

Then my dick got caught in the ceiling fan...

Whilst attempting to transfer the spice/extract-infused acetone into a jar with 1 gram of peppermint & 1 gram of caapi leaf, I slipped on a banana peel, spilling spice all over my kitchen.... I have never attempted another extraction since.

If it works of mimosa, it'll work for other acacias, too, IME. A good STB extraction with multiple freeze-and-thaws beforehand followed by soaking in a concentrated NaOH solution for a few days and pulled over the course of a week or two should be fine for most any acacia alkaloid extraction.

IMO, I'd suggest you do an EXTREMELY protracted STB extract on these plant parts if you want to make a good full-spectrum extract for testing/smoalking (if you're feeling lazy, soaking a region (PRE-WEIGHED from dried plant matter) in concentrated ethanol (>75%) for an hour or so, shaking/stirring vigorously, then separating & letting the liquid dry may make for a more crude "whole spectrum" extract). This is a good brief introduction into how TLC works, and how it should be done/analyzed, however, I'd suggest you read in further into the art of TLC before investing in the reagents to do it.

If you want to be consistent, I'd suggest having a (relatively) pure reference sample of DMT/NMT/harmine/harmaline/etc. on hand (all but DMT are illicit in my locale). I would typically buy ACS-grade reference standards from reputable suppliers for the licit ones, and prepare a DMT standard via an STB on MHRB, salting-out DMT as a fumarate salt via FASA, and then proceeding to recrystallize it several times before freebasing it, followed by another re-X.

I do not know if the time of year has a significant impact on the plant, but I would LOVE to see if it does. I know that the alkaloid content of chacruna leaves (via both an article in the literature and personal experience) varies with the time of the day, and that some plants' alkaloid contents vary depending on season and weather/microclimate. Given that I highly doubt that anyone has ever done this, I would HIGHLY encourage you and your team to harvest samples on a monthly basis from the same population of trees on the same island in the same soil conditions (PLEASE KEEP GOOD LABORATORY NOTEBOOKS--THIS IS ESSENTIAL FOR MONITORING PROGRESS). All samples collected should be stored in an well-sealed, preferably air-tight, containers in a freezer after harvesting, with due diligence paid to labeling the contents of each plant sample, along with the date harvested & coordinates harvested from.

I am also VERY keen on knowing what compounds are contained in the resin/sap of A. Simplex; never before have I ever even thought of that question, and now am very enthused to know more about it! I am also extremely interested in the alkaloid content of seeds & seed pods (preferably both extracted, analyzed & bioassayed separately), too.

I hope this wave of word sperm was of some advice to you and your team. I am always happy to chime in regarding any questions pertaining to this field as well. If you want to get a better grasp on upper-division phytochemical analysis, you may wish to consult better sources when it pertains to tandem LC-MS/MS ionization methodologies when quantifying and qualifying presence of alkaloids in plant matter, as this may be the best possible means of assessing the contents of your extract. Unfortunately, tandem LC-MS/MS methodologies are expensive and take a skilled eye to interpret, so you may be better off talking with snozz and benzyme about upper level analysis. Endlessness has kindly offered to do analysis on plant extracts. To quote many an economist, "There is no such thing as a free lunch." The lab tends to have a long turnaround time, and results may take many months to obtain; private analytical chemistry firms may be able to generate/analyze your data and get it to you faster, but their services (AKA cost per scan) wouldn't cost any insignificant sum in order to afford enough scans to get enough info on the plant in order to update the literature; taking the time to work with Endlessness may save you a small fortune. To each, Their Own.

Mod wrote:
Please don't solicit $$$ or real world interactions.
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said

pastanostra
#8 Posted : 12/28/2017 8:55:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the precisions.

Actually i can do A/B & STB, because i understood it.
I'm not equipped with good tools & knowledge to fumarate and other than freebase. So for the moment it will be hard for me.

During next weeks, i gonna do a reference A/B extraction & a reference STB extraction with the bark i have. With an accurate process, we normally should see a difference in yield, color & state of product (goo /xtals) ?

Later, i gonna do this on stems / twigs / phyllodes. Things that will be a bit inacurrate, will be the date of harvesting phyllodes, not the same season of the year, but same place of harvesting.

For us, it will be a solid reference, cause of non-experienced user.

Thank you god smacker for your help.

Cheers.

Godsmacker
#9 Posted : 12/30/2017 10:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing is accurate. Anything with a claimed purity of 100% is not. It is from the errors and quixotic results of research that scientific breakthroughs are incited. Smile

The Merry Pranksters wrote:
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

pastanostra
#10 Posted : 3/22/2018 9:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello There,

A small update of this topic.
Few week ago, we went harvest some plant material to try & see.

The time, it was root bark, the root was in air, landing on the beach, exposed to sea, sex & sun.
It was this tree and this root bark (note on the upper RB part harvested on the root).

The process was the same as our precedent A/B, unless the plant material was not powdered but shredded (Root bark get rid of our blender ..). The bark was frozen / defrozen 3 times then boiled in vinegar.

We have done just one pull (150ml of naptha) then gone to freeze precipitate.
The day after, looked for xtalz, but .... there wasn't any xtalz !
Nothing to see in our precipiting glass, so started to evap to be sure there was nothing in it.
Until evaped we ended with this product :

What a surprise for us, we used to have nice xtalz and yield with our precedent bark.

We didn't weighted this oil as it's not very convenient. Didn't bio assyed it too, as the smell is so hard and strong, the smell hook to the wall after a burn test.
We noticed that we needed more heat (longer lighter flame) to burn / vape it.
We think it seems to be NMT in very high quantity, because in our precedent STB, the smell of this extract was a part of your STB extract. For sure it's not a scientist proof, but we used to smell our extract in our extraction.
NMT seems to be oily at room temp, don't crystallize at freezer temp, the smell of this is like the smell of the root bark, very strong. Maybe there are DMT n oxide to ? As the bark was exposed to air / sun / sea. Last week before harvest this bark there was a typhoon in this area.

Guys if you have, ideas or suggestion concerning this bark, please let meknow.

Cheers all.

Mogway
#11 Posted : 10/20/2018 1:08:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi pastra , where do you live ?
I am in new calédonie and I tried 3 or 4 extract but nothing appear in my pulls, I need some help, can you help me to find my problems?

I used bark without lichen
chloridric acid pure ( AB tek )
Pure Noah
Salt without idol
Essence C for naphta

Something wrong in this kind of product ?

Thank you for your tek I will try it tomorrow

pastanostra
#12 Posted : 10/20/2018 11:32:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never tried chloridric acid and esence C too.
from this thread : https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=36463

Essence C seems better for Re-X

I usually do the simpliest extraction, and try to use safer chemical.
I use vinegar mostly, or citric acid to have a safe acid. then use lime or naoh as a base (sodium carbonate too). I think your problem is your solvent, if you can, find another solvent (essence F / zippo, or directly lab grade naptha). Xylene can do it, you need just to backsalt it to get rid of evap problems.

You could follow every tek posted in the nexus for the A. Simplex, it's all the same and all applies to this tree.

-Please take care of this tree, try to not destroy it while cutting bark. It seem to have an unrevealed spirit.-

First i would be sure Bark is OK (smeell test, crude extract burn test ..)
Second i would switch to a safe acid (white vinegar is cheap and easily available)
Then make sure the quantity of Naoh is enough to base the brew (try to look at color change, or PH meter it to be sure)
At this point you should be mostly sur goodies can be extracted.
The choice of your solvent is really important as solvents are more or less selective to DMT and other compounds.
Do a small pull, try evap test, see if any goodies in (do a test from the resulting extract, smeel, solubility and so ..)
Then try to see if you extract need further wash or you like it.

Something sure :
You can recover pretty white xtalz from Simplex (smells dmt as usual)
You can recover a splendid cool looking , good smelling yellow / orange / brownish goo that taste incredible.

Somthing to consider :

Always use glass bottle, glass equipment for your experiences
Always wear a mask, gloves and protection glasses.
Do your experiment in a ventilated area
Try to be stealth from your neighbours (smell of chemical mostly)
Always respect the tree who is giving material for you and try to take care of him.

Cheers dude & take care Smile

Mogway
#13 Posted : 10/21/2018 2:21:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pastanostra wrote:
Hey there,

Godsmacker, it's ok for that, i'll try extraction on phyllodes, stems, twigs.
As I'm chemist/scientist like a script kiddie, maybe i'll ask some of your help to make this study consistent. If you have some plan, or process to read, it could be nice for me.
As i'm a baby kitchen chemist, i don't have access to accurate measuring tool, but it was expected that i must buy some Razz

I've access to 100% naptha (chemical grade), 100% acid acetic (chemical grade) and pure NaOH.
The first extraction was made with that. Is there another tek/recipe you want on the stems / phyllodes / twigs ? The process should be the same as bark ?
Can you explain to us what you'll do for this research ? I can see if it's possible for me to do that.
For the chemical profile (of phyllode, then bark, then twigs), should the TLC kit sold with regeant can help for this ?

The plant material where harvested from New Caledonia. The extraction was done with plant growing in the south, on a small island, hitten by wind, sea, sun. The soil was coral sand with earth, i don't remember other plant species that growed aside.
Where i saw many trees, (some hotels with beach have A. Simplex living in ..) was the east cost, as it's a very different climate (more humid, greener than the rest cause of chronic rain at the end of the day).
New Caledonia particularity, is the soil, i believe like in Austrlia, there are many heavy metals in the soil (like nickel, cobalt and more), the earth is rich, sometimes too much. The climate is hot, and humid, every farmer i know can grow everything on this cost.

In the 1st picture, you can see near the tent, the biggest tree is a simplex. This one throw many seed, some were mature, some weren't. I saw on the ground 2 baby simplex starting growing (above the father).

AS far as i know, the year period can have an enormous impact on the plant, making sometimes more resin, maybe we should considering that for the study ?
The harvest has been done on the upping moon. Like some farmer do with cannabis or other thing. Like hair cutting at downing moon for less growing. I believe it have an impact, do you agree ?
Maybe mid 2018 i will be ready for the study, the time of travel planning, supply and life events. Maybe during this time we could elaborate a plan for implementing it.

Intezam, thank you, i will not fail to tell them as they see everything Smile

Cheers.

Are you living in NC bro ?
i saw on 3 or 4 post your stuff come from NC!
I live in NC maybe we can catch up at my place to do some cooking if you are here ! Smile

Mogway
#14 Posted : 10/21/2018 2:27:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pastanostra wrote:

Essence C seems better for Re-X

I usually do the simpliest extraction, and try to use safer chemical.
I use vinegar mostly, or citric acid to have a safe acid. then use lime or naoh as a base (sodium carbonate too). I think your problem is your solvent, if you can, find another solvent (essence F / zippo, or directly lab grade naptha). Xylene can do it, you need just to backsalt it to get rid of evap problems.

i will try Xylene i have some at home Smile

Mogway
#15 Posted : 10/21/2018 2:39:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pastanostra wrote:

First i would be sure Bark is OK (smeell test, crude extract burn test ..)
Second i would switch to a safe acid (white vinegar is cheap and easily available)
Then make sure the quantity of Naoh is enough to base the brew (try to look at color change, or PH meter it to be sure)
At this point you should be mostly sur goodies can be extracted.
The choice of your solvent is really important as solvents are more or less selective to DMT and other compounds.
Do a small pull, try evap test, see if any goodies in (do a test from the resulting extract, smeel, solubility and so ..)
Then try to see if you extract need further wash or you like it.

For the bark i am pretty sure its ok because with evap i have brown goo of NMT (no visual)
i will buy vinegar tomorrow
Naoh is ok (ph meter)
Maybe i will change the naphtha to essence F and see

thanks for your help and sorry for my english

endlessness
#16 Posted : 10/21/2018 8:38:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mogway wrote:

Are you living in NC bro ?
i saw on 3 or 4 post your stuff come from NC!
I live in NC maybe we can catch up at my place to do some cooking if you are here ! Smile

Please read the attitude page, no personal meet ups in the Nexus due to the obvious legal risks.

Mogway
#17 Posted : 10/24/2018 9:15:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

Please read the attitude page, no personal meet ups in the Nexus due to the obvious legal risks.

I am so sorry bro. I don't want to make some trouble.

It's really hard to do tek without help.

I will start a new one and try to do it exactly on the same way.

pastanostra
#18 Posted : 10/24/2018 10:29:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you send us a pics of your goo ? Or some other pics (to see if any pb or so)

I remember an extraction with a tree that had very thin bark and in hardly weather exposed.
The bark by itself smelled so hard.
It let me golden goo (AB with naphta) that smell so hard (not fresh flower as other goo, more a lot of death flower). BTW i not bio assyed it

http://pix.toile-libre.o.../original/1540420016.jpg
pastanostra attached the following image(s):
IMG_20180313_184955.jpg (2,902kb) downloaded 64 time(s).