We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mind bending location specific alien download Options

Felnik
#1 Posted : 11/27/2017 4:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hard to explain what actually happened today but I thought it was worth documenting.
DMT is amazing stuff sometimes and hits you in ways you least expect it to. I've been struggling with it for almost a year now, taking long breaks and generally reaccessing why I continue to do it in the first place. My trips have for the most part been pretty blah and somewhat negative. I haven't been able to figure out exactly why. Yet I still continue to go out, carrying the torch for god knows what I'm still not sure.
I do know from fishing with my dad as a kid that if you keep going out eventually it pays off even though it can take many trips of not catching anything. Patience and diligence is the key.
This has been my approach with psychedelics specifically DMT for many years now. I just keep going out week after week month after month year after year.

Now I have experienced some remarkable effects in different locations over the years. I've always thought DMT is an interesting substance for revealing natural power spots. I'm not a devout believer in this but I've had enough interesting experiences to make the concept very intriguing. Fast forward to earlier today.

There is an area of forest that I have been going to for my whole life. I camped in here as a kid.
Its unique terrain post New England glacial rock formations and forest. There is a spot that I go very regularly.
This place has some caves and great dramatic rock outcroppings. I'm at the end of my hike, its my last stop before heading out on the trail. Its late afternoon around 4:00 pm. I drank some mild mushroom tea about 3 hours prior and did a lot of hiking.
I contemplate doing some spice, the last few trips with it have been a drag so I'm hesitant but decide to try anyway.
As I start to do it I begin to notice something happening on the face of the rocks to my left. There is moving distortions happening in a very specific area. As I do more spice the visual effects become more and more pronounced. There are words in my mind that are saying "this is what you like over here". I move closer into position near this spot, its a deep valley cut in the rock that goes down about 20 feet or so. As I stare at the opposite face of the rock there is a distinct feeling of electrical energy flowing through me. It feels like its coming from the rock itself almost emanating from the earth out of this gap in the rock. the visual distortions are isolated to only a very specific area its not happening all over the place.
I continue with the spice and I'm drawn closer into this gap in the rock I climb down into it. The energy is ramping up and its getting powerful. The visual distortions on the walls of this place are incredible, everything is alive.
Another blast of spice and I'm down in this place now. I tilt my head downward and the closed eye visuals come on full and strong. Its a stream of alien symbols and language flowing forth into me. The information and symbols are silver against a black backround. The stuff is moving fast and streaming into me as if its flowing up from the earth directly. It felt like some kind of source energy of some kind, a download of sorts it was amazing and super powerful.
The last time I felt this kind of location specific weirdness was in the southern California desert near the Mexican border. I shared a trip with a friend and the landscape just opened up in a deeply profound and intense way. I never experienced anything like it before or since.
I don"t have any explanations for what happened today. It was very different from anything I've experienced in this area before. This is a very unique trip that was seriously mind bending. From the first hit I knew something special and unusual was unfolding. This is the amazing thing about DMT. There are certain flavors of trips that you can get used to. Once in a while it comes at you from a a whole other direction and blows your mind wide open. I'm planning on going back here at some point to do some more investigation.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 11/27/2017 10:14:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Felnik, nice to see a report from you Smile

Really enjoyed reading, I can agree about specific locations [especially ones that contain alot of memories from the past and emotions]. These locations can be potentiators/powerful jumping-off points ime, and much of the time the ones out in nature carry a more gentler [though very powerful] approach versus indoor locations - which indoors ime always felt much more direct and concise in its overall approach and didn't carry the same overall flow, vibrations, architectures and energy.

Gotta love nature though and those specific spots..

Yeah, the experience more times than not seems to be pro at hitting me from various angles or levels, especially when I start to become and/or feel that I'm more or less 'acquainted decently' with the overall experience/s.

Persistence and prime locations Love Twisted Evil Very happy

Thanks for sharing man.

kerelsk
#3 Posted : 11/27/2017 1:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good reportings, Felnik. Reminds me of this summer being out in the boulder field.

I was out camping with a small group of friends, and we decided to see the boulder field at dawn.
I thought there was talk of eating mushrooms once we got there, so I brought along my dried galindoi stones.

We got there and I plopped down on a stone, watching the first morning light start to make everything visible.
I thought I heard people saying they were ready to eat the mushies so I put the stones in my mouth, added some water, and actually waited for them to resoften so I could chew them up. I was feeling groggy and not too excited or energetic to be have my internal energies tossed by the psilo. But I took courage being in nature, in beautiful weather, and I ate them even though I didn't *feel ready*.

Once chewed and swallowed, the power of the truffle stones quickly melted into me, and the literal stones were becoming softer and pulsating. I lifted my head up and closed my eyes for a moment, and upon reopening my eyes the stones were covered in softly glowing blue symbols. Many seemed like pictograms, little faces, & swirls.

From here it was largely a feeling-oriented trip. I felt the comfort of being in that place. I felt what felt like to me "the code of gaia"... a lot of visual symbols coming into my mind that were very satisfying and seemed to get me into a mode of passively enjoying information. Hard to describe, but after jumping over and around the boulders, exploring, feeling a deep connection of solidarity on the earth- I felt much healed. The whole rest of my day was better. I got some good medicine from that field.