We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2g Syrian rue + 30mg DMT trip report Options

mountain-spirit
#1 Posted : 11/26/2017 11:05:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I took: 2g Syrian rue seeds tea + 30mg DMT vaporised. The session was recorded on video by my sitter.

Syrian rue preparation:
1- Filled a saucepan with 250ml of water.
2- Added 2g Syrian rue seeds.
3- Added a couple of teaspoons of lime juice.
4- Added a couple of teaspoons of ginger extract juice for taste.
5- Simmered until reduced to 100ml.
6- Set aside until cooled down.

DMT preparation:
Nothing special. I loaded 30mg in my DIY balloon vaporiser.

Administration:
1- Downed the rue tea orally in one shot and washed it down with half a cup of water.
2- Waited 80 minutes to ensure there was no vomiting.
3- Vaporised into the balloon.
4- Went to my sofa and inhaled the balloon's content in 4 tokes within about 60 seconds. Definitely needed my sitter's help with the 4th toke.

Trip:
T is time of 1st toke.

- T+00:00:30
I'm most definitely feeling it. My head is very light, my vision is filled with geometric shapes, and I'm having a hard time with my 3rd toke.

- T+00:01:00
3rd toke released. No way I can take the 4th one to empty the balloon. My sitter helps me by putting the mouth piece in my mouth. I inhale the last bit.

- T+00:01:30
I'm blasted into the hyperspace. For the next 10 real-life minutes, I'm fully in the hyperspace. This isn't the post-hyperspace visuals. For 10 real-life minutes, I'm there. I'll spare you the subjective details, but the visions and teachings were personal things related to my life.

- T+00:11:00
I'm back.. but not like I'm usually back. I'm back, but there was a 99% override of my senses. I cannot hear my sitter, I cannot see anything but small bits of edges of what's in front of me while the rest is absolutely filled with shapes and colours. I started freaking out. This isn't like coming back from DMT alone.
My friend is trying to communicate with me, but I can neither see him nor hear him.

- T+00:15:00
The override of senses is now at around 90%. Still very difficult to see anything. I can see my sitter, but he's now a Mayan god of some sort. My room looks 4D. I'm having a hard time knowing what I am, why I'm experiencing what I'm experiencing, and to know whether this is permanent or not.
I genuinely had no clue what kind of being I am. If not for my sitter's far-away voice reminding me that I took DMT, I wouldn't have known.

- T+00:25:00
Senses override is at about 70% now. I can recognise my room, my equipment, etc. Thanks to my friend, I started recognising who I am.

- T+00:30:00
Senses override is now about 50%. I can fully recognise my sitter's physical being as a human and I can see almost everything around, except with a very vivid layer of shapes and colours. Now I can hear my sitter clearly as well.

- T+00:35:00
Suddenly, the impairment of my senses dropped to almost 10%. I can now hear and see clearly. I have a very clear idea who I am, what I took, where I am, but I was still hearing the buzzing and things were still moving quite clearly. No longer freaking out.

- T+00:45:00
Physical senses are now almost back to normal. I'm still in the after-glow where music and colours are unusually pleasing.

- T+00:50:00
I'm now back to the same level where I am about 12 minutes after taking DMT on its own. Still feeling the after-glow.

- T+01:10:00
After-glow fading away.

- T+01:20:00
Feels like I'm back to baseline.

Summary:
Taking a relatively small dose of Syrian rue seed tea orally about an hour before smoking DMT extended the trip by about 3x and roughly doubled the intensity of the trip for the same dosage.
<3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

teotenakeltje
#2 Posted : 11/27/2017 11:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey thanks for sharing! That must've been an intense trip.

starway6
#3 Posted : 11/28/2017 3:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds quite visual!

What kind of dmt?..was it mimosa...or from acacia?

mountain-spirit
#4 Posted : 11/30/2017 7:02:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
What kind of dmt?..was it mimosa...or from acacia?

It was from mimosa hostilis.
<3

melotikaci
#5 Posted : 12/2/2017 8:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try vaping 30-50mg freebase harmalas next time, and add dmt in ~10 minites. You'll get identical effects and you'll save yourself from drinking a nasty juice and concerns about puking.