We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey all Options

abrahamx
#1 Posted : 11/18/2017 12:03:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Figured I'd pop in and say high. I stopped writing essays about 30 years ago though. Ive been reading about and interested in DMT for over 10 years now. About 10 years ago I went and got all the stuff to extract it and a chunk of root bark and never went through with it. Now I have a buddy growing a bunch of shrooms and he has inspired me to make a serious attempt this time. Of course I could not find the chunk of root bark I had, so I acquired 100g of mhrb powder recently, and everything else I need. It has been awhile since I have used psychedelics. Only took shrooms once and it was a small dose. I have used LSD probably around a hundred times or so. Last time I used was in 94 at the Woodstock concert. So its been awhile but I just cant let the DMT thing go. Its just so crazy sounding that I must partake. Hoping to make some Changa once I learn to get the spice. My wife is not so crazy about the idea or I would be making some right now. I was going to use the Cybs tek so I need the stove so I will wait for a time when she is gone for a few to whip some up. Might even take a day off work to make some. Cant wait, going to be crazy. Lots of info here, glad to be onboard. Happy trails guys and gals.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/20/2017 12:21:21 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi abrahamx, welcome to the forum and good luck with your first extraction!