We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey. Options

quantumdog
#1 Posted : 11/16/2017 9:56:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. So here I am. I have been interested in DMT for the past 3-4 months now. To be more clear I have been actively studying DMT and partaking in the rituals and experiences surrounding the culture for the past 3 months, but spent the last 13 or so years looking up information and wanting to try the spice.

Currently I have done two different extractions, one with acacia(turned out to be from a crappy source), and one with mimosa hostilis(using cybs hybrid salt tek) that ended up being very successful. I also have a good amount of experience with mushroom cultivation, and various cannabis extractions.

I have 8 mimosa plants that are 3 weeks old, and all seem to be doing fairly well. I love growing all kinds of plants, and am starting an entheogenic garden in hopes to never rely on the outside world for my molecules again.

I was raised in a very open minded family. No one was very religious, and my dad who was my best friend is also an atheist. I was also an atheist until I found DMT. Now I am actively studying mysticism and have to say that my life has never been better.

I love to share information, and to learn as much as I can. I really look forward to my time here and learning from everyone...hopefully i can contribute as well Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 11/17/2017 6:44:24 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

We love gardens around here! Myself and others would enjoy seeing some pictures of your plants, if you feel so inclined. Personally, I started a small cactus collection earlier this year(small as in 3 bridgesii) and will be enjoying some mushroom fruits here soon too! Anyway, good to have you here! May you find everything you are looking for!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 11/17/2017 3:26:10 PM

hey man Big grin
how are you going to vape your spice? have you considered the vape pen method ?
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=69654 the ducdevil pioneer post 2016
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75558 nathaniel's update on it
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=829813#post829813 orionfyre's atomizer method
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75612 nan0tEch's smok mod method

Quote:

ducdevil said:
pluses:

no bad taste or flavor. in fact, it’s really up to you how you’d like it to taste. as most of you know, there are now literally tens of thousands of flavors out there. depending on the concentration ratio, it can be almost imperceptible. in the following section i give the specifics of how i went about it, regarding ratio.

very safe. nothing burning. nothing to drop or break or shatter or spill. unless your tank is leaky, it shouldn’t even be a problem if one drops the mod. and quiet too - no clicking of lighter. also, depending on how much juice is in the tank, no reloading.

portable, convenient and stealth. whether at home or out-and-about, having a vape rig is not a strange sight these days. always ready to go if there is juice in the tank, it’s almost too easy.

smooth. no harshness at all. if one already vapes, it’s no different. this can be a good thing or a cautionary exercise.

minuses:

in fact, there is only one real drawback to this method and it’s pretty obvious: dosage. with the variables involved, it is near impossible to accurately determine how much a “puff” contains. while i am an avid vape enthusiast, my days of building coils have waned with the plethora of fantastic sub ohm tanks available now. therefore, i am not really a “dripper” anymore, and have not experimented with dripping spiced juice. i suppose one could determine a dose more closely this way (counting drops per ml, etc…) but i didn’t want to get this detailed. also, the convenience factor of a pre-filled tank on a nice mod is too cool to beat!

i used the following equipment: Kanger 150watt mod, and Arctic sub ohm tank with a .5ohm coil. i used it set very low - only 50 watts (this was MORE than plenty!). i wanted to start small and discover without being too overwhelmed, my intention being multiple hits to find the right spot gradually. HA! didn’t really work out like that!

ratio was a conservative 1:6 (250mg per 1.5ml). juice was “Queenside” by Five Pawns, a lovely blood orange and cream flavor, 0mg nicotine. it is a 50/50 PG/VG blend. juice was warmed using a waterbath and the spice dissolved almost effortlessly over the course of an hour. it was placed in a small bottle and put away until i was ready.

important note: unless you are whipping up a ton of juice, 1 or 2ml is not very much in these larger tanks out these days. (most are at least 3ml, some up to 7ml!) you need to be careful where the wick holes are on the atomizer so your small amount of juice is over these openings. otherwise, even after a couple of puffs, the level of the juice will fall below the wick holes and you will get a burnt hit. a burnt hit with plain juice is horrible enough; i can’t imagine how bad it would be with spice. the Arctic tank’s coil has it’s openings quite low so even 1.5ml was above that line. this might have sounded complicated; it’s not really - you just want to make sure the level of the juice is over the holes where the cotton is.

the tank was loaded with all the juice i had and i let it sit to saturate the cotton.

the pluses and minuses of vape pen method

anyway, i thought you might wanna try it Rolling eyes its a very easy and efficient method and i don't think anything other than a nebulizer or those instant injection devices can top this
Love welcome, hope you get full member soon
visit the chat sometimes Razz top left of the screen

abrahamx
#4 Posted : 11/18/2017 12:17:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy growing plants as well. I have been growing desert rosed for about 25 years. I recently stopped growing cannabis but still have the grow tents set up and am/was always looking for something cool to grow. I think your thread here has made up my mind. I had never thought about a entheogenic garden. Thanks for the idea and for posting.