We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first journey Options

Swamp_Donkey
#1 Posted : 11/14/2017 8:24:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

had my first changa/DMT journey today. And I wish I could come up with the words to explain what I felt and saw! Ill do my best at recall the exerience.

I hit the pipe, 1 standard brass cone piece nearly full. The changa was a blend of 1:1 spice to caapi and another changa mix. Before id even put the pipe down everything became cartoon like and patterns started to emerge from everything.
As I exhaled I was launched in to a vast white nothingness... it reminds me of the weapons room scene from the matrix. A female entity who was was with me for some reason was showing me things 'behind the scenes' I suppose, there was flashes of different places I could go to and patterning like nothing I could ever imagine.
I kept trying to come back but there was no me to come back to.... I was me, I was nothing... I was everything. Then the white place fell away and I was alone in a rainforest in a sun shower, I could feel the rain and the sun on my skin... water running from my fingertips and rain splashing on my face despite wearing a longsleeve hoodie. And it wasnt or didnt seem to be a hallucination in front of my vision, I could turn my head and look around the place I was in.
Then my reality started to pulse back into existence, it was then I was also shown the dark and scary side, everything became dark and pointy and hostile but came around to the lighter side again. I felt it was a warning, 'ill show you what you are here to see, but I will fuck you up if you cross me'
Things gradually settled down after that, the patterns and colours omg its impossible to explain... im speechless.... totally blown away. Ive never experienced anything so intense and powerful.

Thanks for reading Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 11/14/2017 9:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it not just the most wondrous and most joyous and most terrifying substance/experience/mystery...?!?
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Swamp_Donkey
#3 Posted : 11/14/2017 10:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely!
I cant believe that there was an existance just beneath the surface of what we normally percieve. A few weeks ago I would have been like 'pfft' you just tripped a bit hard there I think.

But this stuff is more like a key to another place that you can go and visit for a while.

Truly amazing.