We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
That'S me, That's me Options

electropirate
#1 Posted : 11/12/2017 1:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the boy with the broken Halo.
One knows these verse knows about the music I hear.
It's not so easy for me to think and write in english, because as a carer for the elderly in germany, there is no more training to speak foreign languages. Sad
Since I read the book of D.M.Turner - the psychedelic travelguide, I was thinking about doing it - but I didn't try hard to get the spice in my life. It came. And I was there at the right time at the right place, with perfect set and setting. But asson as was there it was also gone for nearly two years - and in may this year, it was a magical moment it came along and like the first time it took me that far away that I wanted to learn HowTo extract spice and harmala/harmin - so I feel like a schoolboy again, because chemistry was never my fav - as always when something made me interested in I do my best to find out and reach he goal. Since the first time peganum and the first time caapi went went totaly wrong I found the nexusboard.
Thanks a lot for this amazing place for someone who wants to know about.
There is a problem I have since I was a kid, despondence if I can't find an anwser to a apparantly easy question. Every time I stay here I try to fill out a little bit of the questionaire, but to find out was the precursor to the the DMT Nexus was, was in three or four times not to solve for me and I cant tell how this makes me feel.
Can please anyone help and release me from that pain.
Thats me - thats me . . . - my daily trial to take me, myself not to serious.
tom
Cimi 2

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 11/12/2017 1:59:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

electropirate wrote:
the boy with the broken Halo.

There is a problem I have since I was a kid, despondence if I can't find an anwser to a apparantly easy question. Every time I stay here I try to fill out a little bit of the questionaire, but to find out was the precursor to the the DMT Nexus was, was in three or four times not to solve for me and I cant tell how this makes me feel.
Can please anyone help and release me from that pain.

Only you can release yourself from that pain. But maybe this can help. https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8979

It's nice to see you here, and there is infinite wisdom here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. And don't forget to thank the nexus. For everything.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 11/12/2017 3:45:20 PM

if a mirror could look directly at another mirror
they would understand infinity together
1 infinity
2 mirrors
*the unnameable truth*
*questions and answers*
but the word you're looking for right now "GOOGLE!"

electropirate
#4 Posted : 11/26/2017 11:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:
if a mirror could look directly at another mirror
they would understand infinity together
1 infinity
2 mirrors
*the unnameable truth*
*questions and answers*
but the word you're looking for right now "GOOGLE!"

'GOOGLE' - ok that was loud and clear - thanks for the hint.
Cimi 2