We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I found my way here Options

permatrip
#1 Posted : 11/5/2017 6:58:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My introduction essay

I am excited to be so fortunate as to become one of the new members. I have tried to join the DMT-Nexus several times but was unable to, until i saw a thread on joining. I saw that new members can join on saturdays and sundays. I decided to try again a few minutes after midnight on november 4th and was excited to have finaly become a member.

The reason I wanted to become a member is simple , I wanted to be able to read the threads and learn.

The more I read about experiencing DMT the more I feel that it will happen when and if I am ready. I may never try DMT.

I don't often need to ask questions since i enjoy researching subjects. I know that I will become a full member when the universe decides that I am ready.I will introduce my self by talking about my past mostly and perhaps my feelings.

I dropped my first acid over 40 years ago, two hits of blotter. I did not know what to expect and i liked it as I found it gave me insight into myself and therefore others. I was given a hit of orange barrell two months later but I did not have the experience i wanted as 1 hit is for recreation and I wanted to do some intellectual exploration.

I waited 2 years before I tried acid again and that time I took 2 hits of blue star blotter, I loved it. I had such great understanding of myself, others and it seemed all things. I was one with the universe. The next day I set out to buy as much as i could while it was available, I settled for 30 hits at full price. I used that to trip and turned on my friends for free. Over the next 5 years I would buy 100 hits at a time so I could trip alone or with friends when I felt like it. I thought of LSD as well sacred and believed it was proper to give it away, I had no problem paying for it as it costs the brave chemist money to produce. I am grateful for the risks they took and see them as hereos.

I felt that acid was such a special thing, I recognized that it could be useful to gain understanding so much so that I suggested to my parents that we should all take a few hits to gain understanding to enhance our family bonds. They said no, I felt that they missed out on a special experience, now I know they were not ready and never meant to do LSD, to never get the incredible insight & understanding that LSD gives one as a gift from the universe. They passed on more than 10 years ago and I was always scared of that happening, psychedelics helped me come to terms with that event, giving understanding and acceptance of this difficult thing we must all go through.

I have tripped on mushrooms and prefer P. Mexicana sub-strains and or P Cyanescens. I have used cannabis for over 40 years and fell in love with it from the day we met.I credit cannabis with getting me through some difficult times in my life. I enjoy both sativaa and my favorite sativas are the original haze and the old colombians around in the '70's. I like many indicas and will leave it at that.

I enjoy comedy and got a great laugh reading about the April fools day joke that was posted on the Nexus - the Elite Big Dawg Chill area & Trading forum.

I like plants of all kinds and enjoy gardening whether food or flowers and especially enjoy growing plants that have been used by Shamans from cactus to salvia

I like to learn and have enjoyed studing here. My interest in chemistry goes back to when I was 8 years old. I am impressed with what I have read here on the subject and dream of the ways to use chromatography to my benifit, being practical I think of Paper, TLC and Column chromatography. I am interested in science of several displines including biology & genetics.

I like to read and listen to music mostly the old rock.

I don't know that I will ever need to post outside of the welcome area as I don't know what I could ever write that would be a contribution, it seems most things are all ready covered. The policy restricting new members posts to the welcome area actualy is comforting as I feel no pressure to babble.

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction. I may write more about me later, you all know that guys like to talk about themselves.

I will continue to study here and elsewhere, finnish the questionnaire & learn to navigate this sight so I can add an avatar/image and such trival things.

peace

permatrip

put your hands in my hand and together we will take on all the world

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 11/6/2017 4:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is nice to see you here, thanks for sharing.

It looks like you have lots of interests and questions to share along your journeys.

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 11/7/2017 3:00:10 AM

Pay No Mind

Hey, it looks as though we've got an oldie but goodie like me here! Nice!

Welcome permatrip!

The Nexus is certainly a very unique, special place and it's always nice when I come across someone who has had similar experiences back in the day.

May your time here be fruitful.

Peace
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

permatrip
#4 Posted : 11/8/2017 7:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome. Several people i know tell me i am ready,I trust them.

I realize I may have a question or two but am still researching to find my own answer on the subject of sustainable growth to supply our personal needs. Perhaps then I can ask a question on seperating DMT derived from from lesser used sources using column chromatography.

a friend describes me as a guy who is on a permatrip

I will continue to study

peace

permatrip
#5 Posted : 11/15/2017 8:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to post a picture of my little peyotes but can't seem to figure out how to , so I just used my picture as my avatar. Peyote love

Sakkadelic
#6 Posted : 11/15/2017 8:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when you make a post there's a little box with "Attach files to this post?" under the text box, check that
and also you can press "Attach" next to "Delete" "Quote" "Edit"
would love to see a pic of your baby peyote, avatar is too small

welcome to the nexus Smile

cool nickname Thumbs up
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky