We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entheogenic ninja Options

Psilosophy23
#1 Posted : 11/2/2017 2:41:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello to the nexus and nexians reading this.
I have just not long ago joined the nexus i believe this is a great website about dmt and other entheogens, the attitude of the nexus resonates with me completely. Although you wont see or hear me much, trust me im here listening and reading all the teks and how to's along with the do's and dont's. I like to think as myself as a entheogenic informational ninja, i dont need to make myself heard but rather drift into the darkness and keep a close eye on what i think is needed in my thirst for knowledge.
I just want to say thank you to all that has made this possible to the world.
I plan on starting an extraction soon with ACRB with cyb's max ion tek it seems to be the best method for small extractions as long as you have the time. Due to personal issues i cant start my extraction for another couple weeks but i feel without commenting or making myself known, i have gathered enough information to extract successfully i feel.

Will be adding more and more to this as i go along, this will be more of a record for my own accord. Smile much love guys and keep smoalking moar.

You bloody pissa hahah all required materials have been aquired, will be ready to start soon.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:09:36 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi ninja, welcome to the forum. It is quite okay to show yourself here. But your are equally welcome in the shadows. Very happy

Psilosophy23
#3 Posted : 11/7/2017 8:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey pitubo, thanks heaps means alot. Yeah i know im welcome seems like a really good community and i definately feel the vibe that this is the place to be and connect, its just at this point i don't have much to add as of yet but one day ill have enough info and knowledge that i can start adding to the forum. Can't wait for that to be honest Smile