We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
High levels of Salvinorin A. discovered in Salvia Recognita and others. Options

dithyramb
#81 Posted : 6/27/2023 11:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a huge inspiration for myself...

These sages really are calling to be explored, being eaten in greater quantities.

I have also noticed the similarity in the leaves of absconditiflora and officinalis. But when they dry they look quite different.

Here are the two sisters of this garden of Eden together 😍

dithyramb attached the following image(s):
20230625_195937.jpg (4,010kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dithyramb
#82 Posted : 6/30/2023 10:54:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Clary sage season is starting, as absconditiflora season is ending.

Perhaps it has no salvinorin a, but it is psychoactive and magical to the fullest.

With all my intense feelings on the genus salvia, I am starting to believe I am a "man of sages." 🌱

dithyramb attached the following image(s):
20230630_200813.jpg (3,578kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
20230701_004152.jpg (5,410kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
20230701_004159.jpg (4,291kb) downloaded 34 time(s).
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

«PREV345