We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay: Psychedelic experiences Options

PsillyVibes
#1 Posted : 10/29/2017 11:24:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, my name is PsillyVibes. I started my personal drug research by delving into the nootropics community and that later lead me to a post regarding the efficacy of microdosing LSD/Psilocybin for productivity, depression, and anxiety. This topic stuck in my mind for about six months before I was finally able to obtain and try mushrooms for the first time. This first trip gave me great insight into how substances like this can genuinely change a person and I've been researching and observing psychedelic use for the past two years. I have been a guide for a majority of my friends' first experiences with psychedelics. I don't have a wide variety of psychedelic experience, but have a lot of personal experience with mushrooms.

Though I have only taken mushrooms, HBWR seeds, and 4-Aco-DMT I would like to learn more about the psychedelic community in all of its forms. I hope that my time on this forum can lead to a greater understanding of the psychedelic experience in scientific terms, as well as in terms of individual's spiritual beliefs surrounding this class of drug.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:11:41 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi PsillyVibes. It doesn't matter what you do, just feel welcome here.