We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cubensis:dmt:harmalas preparation and consumption counsel Options

Espurrr
#1 Posted : 10/24/2017 7:22:14 PM

بِسْمِ ٱللّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ‏
The 99 beautiful/good names
an english presentation
hello
me and a friend of mine are trying to have a better understanding of what we are doing before we take this brew
im a 170CM 80KG 18 year old male and shes a 168CM 56KG 28 year old female
we both have worked with shrooms+raw rue seeds multiple times
we have some potent golden teachers (turned almost black after cutting the base of fruit body) and dmt-hcl and rue seeds (which are gonna be extracted from)
the idea is currently doing a brew
used materials are :
tobacco
harmala crystals
datura seeds (1-2) (ground into the brew)
cubensis mushrooms (ground and mixed into lime+grapefruit juice, then filtered out to avoid adding volume and undigestable flesh)
dmt-hcl
lime and grapefruit
ginger (ground into dust)
medicinal essences (rosemary, green caraway,yarrow and ...) (mix 2-3 ml of each essence and let it evaporate, and mix the remaining in the brew to avoid adding volume)
and something to start digestive system after taking the brew (like a piece of bread, not sure)

steps before dosing:
1-we start fasting 3 days before dose, this is just like an islamic fast (no eating or drinking from sun up to sun down, and after that mostly fruits and veggies, and some supplements) and there will be yoga
2-we will take 100mg harmala crystals once before sun up, and once after sun down, so thats 200mg harmala crystal / day, the last harmala dose (probably the 6th or 7th if dose is in morning) will be 300mg of harmalas, we are both somewhat tolerant to harmala effects
3-last dose of harmala will be taken along the brew, so we are going to put 2.5g of cubensis mushrooms into lime and grapefruit juice and filter the flesh out after 20minutes and then add ground datura seeds + ginger powder + medicinal powders + 100mg dmt-hcl + 300mg harmala crystals into the mix and take it
4-smoke tobacco 15-20 minutes after taking the brew
5- uh, somethings bound to happen here i presume

our setting for this trip is an apartment, the apartment has a room that goes into absolute darkness and almost no sounds

so the first question i had is
i heard from pitubo that taking anything above 100-150 mg dmt puts pressure on the CNS or something like that, i can't find the post and it has caused me concern
here is my reasoning, i have taken 7grams of dried cubes with 4grams of raw rue powder in capsuls, i was fine
DMT is very easily metabolized in the body, and very non-toxic
so, do you have any indications to show such a thing is reality?

aside from that, im a bit worried about this mix, is quite a heavy dose but thats not my concern, im concerned about mixing shrooms and dmt
i was always a little afraid of doing that, and i don't know why, other than i've read some reports on it which were concerning

and i've been thinking if we should do this somewhere outside, maybe in the desert or in some farm, or in the mountains, but i don't want coming back to be problematic for us, since we will be fasting too
Love much love, and i appreciate your prespectives, this trip will probably take place 2 weeks from now so theres some time to discuss things
thanks in advance
update : gonna be using MRHB !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pitubo
#2 Posted : 10/24/2017 11:19:53 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Espurrr wrote:
i heard from pitubo that taking anything above 100-150 mg dmt puts pressure on the CNS or something like that, i can't find the post and it has caused me concern

For the record, I don't think that I have said anything like that.

Reading your plans, I do wonder if you and you friend are prepared for a trip that could be quite intense.

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 10/24/2017 11:44:10 PM

pitubo wrote:
Espurrr wrote:

For the record, I don't think that I have said anything like that.

Reading your plans, I do wonder if you and you friend are prepared for a trip that could be quite intense.

hello pitubo !!!
im sorry i couldn't remember what you said accurately, i remember it was from a post about the 30min harmaline myth and you mentioned something about it there, even if you can link that post (which i can't find) it would be awesome !

and i don't think we're prepared (no ones prepared) and been thinking about doing it in the desert, instead of the flat

pitubo
#4 Posted : 10/25/2017 12:26:18 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Well I may have warned people that taking lots of dmt to compensate for faulty harmala dosing technique may lead to an unpleasant surprise when such a large dose coincides with a chance effective harmala dose.

Imagine you've gotten used to smoalking with a particularly shitty crack pipe, using a bad lighter and crappy technique and you are under the impression that an effective dose is 150 mg freebase. Then suddenly you are handed a gvg and a torch lighter and you get the technique right the first try. But you still loaded the gvg with 150 mg... Oops. Now imagine it lasting 4 hours...

Some exceptional people may actually need the 150 mg, even with perfect materials, tools and techniques. But most are served best with far smaller amounts.

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 10/25/2017 12:28:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the combo of a DMT-containing plant, Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT, and Harmalas/Rue/Caapi could prove quite interesting, i personally wanna try a combo of Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT with Acacia and Rue, and perhaps some Lemon Balm.

Imo though i'd keep it relatively simple, i'd say just mix the Shrooms and DMT and Harmalas, but maybe leave the Datura seeds and other herbs or essences out unless you wanna have one other admixture plant, having too many could just complicate things. Let us know how it goes though if you try it out.

Espurrr
#6 Posted : 10/25/2017 1:16:50 PM

pitubo wrote:
Well I may have warned people that taking lots of dmt to compensate for faulty harmala dosing technique may lead to an unpleasant surprise when such a large dose coincides with a chance effective harmala dose.

Imagine you've gotten used to smoalking with a particularly shitty crack pipe, using a bad lighter and crappy technique and you are under the impression that an effective dose is 150 mg freebase. Then suddenly you are handed a gvg and a torch lighter and you get the technique right the first try. But you still loaded the gvg with 150 mg... Oops. Now imagine it lasting 4 hours...

Some exceptional people may actually need the 150 mg, even with perfect materials, tools and techniques. But most are served best with far smaller amounts.

oh , well yeah i get what you're saying, evidently that is true
i don't understand how most people would need far lower doses tho? when it comes to tryptamines i've rarely taken a low dose, and taking a low dose seems to bother me actually, the experiences i had on 2 grams of dried mushrooms without any harmalas were very difficult, compared to the usual range i've dosed which is ~250mg harmala + 5-7 grams of cubensis , they went much more smoothly
and i think alot of people can't use a very high dose, cause they never take it
balls are important

Espurrr
#7 Posted : 10/25/2017 1:24:33 PM

ShamensStamen wrote:
I think the combo of a DMT-containing plant, Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT, and Harmalas/Rue/Caapi could prove quite interesting, i personally wanna try a combo of Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT with Acacia and Rue, and perhaps some Lemon Balm.

Imo though i'd keep it relatively simple, i'd say just mix the Shrooms and DMT and Harmalas, but maybe leave the Datura seeds and other herbs or essences out unless you wanna have one other admixture plant, having too many could just complicate things. Let us know how it goes though if you try it out.

hey shamenstamen !Big grin
yes, this particular combination has been on my mind for a year or more, but i never really gave it much thought until recently
im a fan of combinations, i think true magic is greatly manifest in combinations, for example i remember somebody on the forums mentioned taking iboga and shrooms, and called it the perfect combination, that sort of approach is really great, and uncharted ground
and in my mind combinations help remove expectations from the experience, each time i try a combination the experience is far easier because i have no expectation of whats going to happen
however the method i described is a carefully designed scheme, i've been reading and hearing about the manifest qualities of other medicinal plants in combination with entheogens, so im going to give this a try
the presence of datura, tobacco, and probably smoalked harmalas feels like anchoring agents to me, lets say you are in a psychedelic state and seem to have become un-grounded, taking something active and expecting results from it brings you back into the center, like a testing anvil
and to be honest, i've never cared for some of the limits people put on these experiences, alike having certain recipes and avoiding some admixtures, some activities while under the influence of these tools
i put my trust in it all, and only that brings it all together

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 10/25/2017 7:17:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree, and i'm on the same page as you.

Felnik
#9 Posted : 10/31/2017 1:09:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a pretty strong combo your rocking there.
I'm not sure id want to be stuck in an apartment doing all that but that's just me.
I prefer outside in the woods away from all people.
also you might want some ginger or some contingency for sickness on hand.
Throwing the DMT in there is a real commitment to something that could be pretty intense.
how many grams of mushrooms are we talking here ?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Espurrr
#10 Posted : 10/31/2017 5:12:57 PM

Felnik wrote:
Sounds like a pretty strong combo your rocking there.
I'm not sure id want to be stuck in an apartment doing all that but that's just me.
I prefer outside in the woods away from all people.
also you might want some ginger or some contingency for sickness on hand.
Throwing the DMT in there is a real commitment to something that could be pretty intense.
how many grams of mushrooms are we talking here ?

hey felnik ! Big grin
we actually decided to try it in the desert, that ginger part is taken care of (and already in the post) and this is 2.5g of golden teachers (also already in the post) lol
should be good, we've passed the point of no return already Drool

Northerner
#11 Posted : 10/31/2017 9:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:

i don't understand how most people would need far lower doses tho? when it comes to tryptamines i've rarely taken a low dose, and taking a low dose seems to bother me actually, the experiences i had on 2 grams of dried mushrooms without any harmalas were very difficult, compared to the usual range i've dosed which is ~250mg harmala + 5-7 grams of cubensis , they went much more smoothly
balls are important

Smoothly... as in the way a puddle is smooth? Very happy

I don't particularly like low doses either man, but I do like your courage.

The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Espurrr
#12 Posted : 11/1/2017 10:21:22 AM

Northerner wrote:
Espurrr wrote:

balls are important

Smoothly... as in the way a puddle is smooth? Very happy

I don't particularly like low doses either man, but I do like your courage.

heyo northerner ! Big grin
yes, best way to describe it is a feeling of being stuck between 2 states of mind ?
recently it doesn't bother me as much (110ug LSD) i use regularly to sort things out and find insight in whats happening in my daily life every 2 weeks
but im not sure about low dose mushrooms since i haven't taken it for a while, its more annoying to get half of something than not to get it at all if you know what i mean
and about the high dose, i always suspected people gave too little a credit to how much humanity can handle? Razz probably

Northerner
#13 Posted : 11/1/2017 11:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, we could describe it as being stuck between 2 states of mind... it creates a certain type of anxiety for some reason. I only know this from other peoples descriptions, personally it has never happened as I don't do half measures. Big grin Though I have blown the fuse on more than one occasion and wondered if I was going to die, am already dead or if I'll ever be sober up again. Razz

One thing that I have found is that humans are extremely resilient when they want to be. I've seen people flip out and I've had to trip sit them even though I took twice as much as they did. Then I know other people who have taken staggering doses which I would not even consider (one mate has taken 10mg LSD) and talk about it a couple of days later with reverence. There's some sort of psychological hardness level maybe? I don't know if this is inherent through sociology, physiology, experience or maybe a combination of all these things?

Your recipe sounds like one hell of a ride though. I would be staying at home for that one.

Espurrr
#14 Posted : 11/1/2017 11:25:45 AM

Northerner wrote:
Yeah, we could describe it as being stuck between 2 states of mind... it creates a certain type of anxiety for some reason. I only know this from other peoples descriptions, personally it has never happened as I don't do half measures. Big grin Though I have blown the fuse on more than one occasion and wondered if I was going to die, am already dead or if I'll ever be sober up again. Razz

One thing that I have found is that humans are extremely resilient when they want to be. I've seen people flip out and I've had to trip sit them even though I took twice as much as they did. Then I know other people who have taken staggering doses which I would not even consider (one mate has taken 10mg LSD) and talk about it a couple of days later with reverence. There's some sort of psychological hardness level maybe? I don't know if this is inherent through sociology, physiology, experience or maybe a combination of all these things?

Your recipe sounds like one hell of a ride though. I would be staying at home for that one.

what do they say... "been there, done that" Razz
and it is very true that people are very resilient when they want to be, almost as if not letting go of will brings about this flexibility (feels like maturity) ? i've wondered about this (and sorta rather avoid dealing with someone who is prone to losing it, and mostly trip alone) but it would be good to get a clear idea about the origins of this, and have it available like a tool to hand out to peeps Very happy
i find (in my case) simply trusting the process is the game changer, trust/surrender situation, in the entheogenic (generating the divine within) experience, or process, or act maybe
feels like this could be taught ? gotta test Razz

#15 Posted : 11/1/2017 1:03:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Espurrr wrote:

i find (in my case) simply trusting the process is the game changer, trust/surrender situation, in the entheogenic (generating the divine within) experience, or process,

Northerner
#16 Posted : 11/1/2017 11:13:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:
i find (in my case) simply trusting the process is the game changer, trust/surrender situation, in the entheogenic (generating the divine within) experience, or process, or act maybe
feels like this could be taught ? gotta test Razz

I guess one could be taught, like with shamanic rituals. Seeing is believing though and some things you just have to experience. Big wave surfers were in the paddling pool with all the other kids at one stage. Wink