We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Are you all ok? Options

Dogbark
#81 Posted : 12/21/2017 10:30:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Political forums are always a breeding ground for drama because people will troll (intentionally or unintentionally) by using logical fallacies and false information.

If mods step in theyre accused of being politically motivated and trying to silence opposing view points.

If mods dont step in you get a 100 page thread of people screaming at each other but no real discussion of any topic whatsoever.

So yea everyone always loses basically and a lot of time is wasted

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Another
#82 Posted : 12/21/2017 11:13:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
I had deleted that post after i saw your location - no idea why it resurfaced. Possibly aone of these foul moderators at play again Big grin

Haha I re- read what I wrote, and noticed I sounded just like Terminator or some action hero so I see why you assumed I was German! Laughing
Don't believe everything you think.

Infundibulum
#83 Posted : 12/21/2017 12:11:17 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Another wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
I had deleted that post after i saw your location - no idea why it resurfaced. Possibly aone of these foul moderators at play again Big grin

Haha I re- read what I wrote, and noticed I sounded just like Terminator or some action hero so I see why you assumed I was German! Laughing

Terminator is (was?) Austrian.

Razz

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Another
#84 Posted : 12/21/2017 1:15:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Another wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

Terminator is (was?) Austrian.

Razz

The official language in Austria is german Wink
Don't believe everything you think.

downwardsfromzero
#85 Posted : 12/22/2017 10:02:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Back to the topic in hand, there have been some great posts in the past couple of days. Such are the things that keep me coming back to the Nexus (and don't let that be an incentive to make you stop Razz )

A heartfelt Love to you all.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#86 Posted : 12/27/2017 2:41:39 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

... and we seem to be confirming a novel method for salvia administration developed right here at the Nexus. After all these years we are still doing original RnD on top of the personal development and support which downwardsfromzero just referenced on the last post.

I had a terrible mushroom trip last weekend. Complete with panic attack after imagining that I had poisoned myself. At the time it felt real and I was not sure I was going to make it. It was odd because I've had many mushroom trips without this happening. Once I was able to get on the Nexus chat, I found sympathy, compassion, understanding and everything was better.

The Nexus chat is a safe spaceport for pshyconauts and I am eternally grateful for it. You make it back to the chat and you know you made it. At one point during my bad trip I told myself "make it back to the chat and everything will be ok". The chat being there is the closest thing I can have to a sitter as I explore and try to expand my personal consciousness deep in anti-depressant-alcohol-numbed suburbia.

The Nexus is what we make of it.

💖
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

dragonrider
#87 Posted : 12/27/2017 4:29:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think i'm OK.

Though christmas songs always irritate me.

Especially "do they know it's christmas" and "stop the cavalry".

joedirt
#88 Posted : 12/28/2017 1:41:12 AM

Not I

gibran2 wrote:
tatt wrote:
I do miss many of the 2008-2012 members that used to come here, man..there's so many; though I understand that life does it's thing and people move along or come and go, the dance of ye' life.. There's many highly intelligent people that frequent here, some old guard, some new guard, it's all a beautiful thing when ya step back and look at it.

Many of us old timers are still around – just not posting as much. Smile

Boo. Pleased

And yeah I'm doing good. Life is good. Looking forward to the first trip in a LONG time next week.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

#89 Posted : 12/28/2017 10:42:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

joedirt wrote:
gibran2 wrote:
tatt wrote:
I do miss many of the 2008-2012 members that used to come here, man..there's so many; though I understand that life does it's thing and people move along or come and go, the dance of ye' life.. There's many highly intelligent people that frequent here, some old guard, some new guard, it's all a beautiful thing when ya step back and look at it.

Many of us old timers are still around – just not posting as much. Smile

Boo. Pleased

And yeah I'm doing good. Life is good. Looking forward to the first trip in a LONG time next week.

Peace

Nice! On? Nice seeing ya on here though btw.

Yeah I'd just made some light-harmala'd changa not too far back. Been so long since I've dove in [coming up on about a year and a' half]. The significant other is going to take the plunge too. Smile

joedirt
#90 Posted : 12/29/2017 1:41:53 AM

Not I

tatt wrote:
Nice! On? Nice seeing ya on here though btw.

Going to dose on on some L and if I feel adventurous maybe a small amount of shrooms later.. and of course a bit of weed. I am basically a 4 time a year doser. Haven't done DMT (properly) in probably a year and a half. BUT my wife has insane migraines that last sometimes up to 3 day's. No joke. Bed ridden, curtains pulled, no noise.. kinda migraines.

She eventually gives in and will take a small toke of DMT and feels almost immediate relief. It only lasts for 15-20 minutes.. then her migraines comes back, but reduced for a while. Once she finally gives in and takes a single drop (50ugs) of LSD she recovers from her migraines and doesn't get them again for months. I have seen this with her many times now. She, however, is not a fan of psychs really. Go figure. haha

tatt wrote:
Yeah I'd just made some light-harmala'd changa not too far back. Been so long since I've dove in [coming up on about a year and a' half]. The significant other is going to take the plunge too. Smile

Man that sounds awesome. Your significant other has a solid guide. I hope she finds her experience valuable. CHANGE sounds like an amazing way to have that your first experience if you can get the dose right!

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

#91 Posted : 12/29/2017 11:07:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

joedirt wrote:

Going to dose on on some L and if I feel adventurous maybe a small amount of shrooms later.. and of course a bit of weed. I am basically a 4 time a year doser. Haven't done DMT (properly) in probably a year and a half. BUT my wife has insane migraines that last sometimes up to 3 day's. No joke. Bed ridden, curtains pulled, no noise.. kinda migraines.

She eventually gives in and will take a small toke of DMT and feels almost immediate relief. It only lasts for 15-20 minutes.. then her migraines comes back, but reduced for a while. Once she finally gives in and takes a single drop (50ugs) of LSD she recovers from her migraines and doesn't get them again for months. I have seen this with her many times now. She, however, is not a fan of psychs really. Go figure. haha

Nicee, 4 times a year sounds about right, a nice number for sure. I'm sorry about your wifes migraines, that's a great thing with the lsd though, even though she's not a fan Big grin. She ever taken any higher than 50ug, or has she ever taken bigger drags on the dmt? Hope everything unfolds nicely for you with the experience coming up. Smile

joedirt
#92 Posted : 12/29/2017 4:31:06 PM

Not I

tatt wrote:
joedirt wrote:

Nicee, 4 times a year sounds about right, a nice number for sure. I'm sorry about your wifes migraines, that's a great thing with the lsd though, even though she's not a fan Big grin. She ever taken any higher than 50ug, or has she ever taken bigger drags on the dmt? Hope everything unfolds nicely for you with the experience coming up. Smile

Yeah she has had a few strongish LSD trips and thought the experiences were OK. She doesn't necessarily like seeing her subconscious for that long like some of us do! lol. She did take one 20mg DMT hit and described it as amazing since she felt out of body and thus out of pain. But definitely not something she wants to do very often. Shrooms make her puke violently every time she has tried them, except once... were she had an amazing time.

It's not for lack of her willingness to try. It's just not her favorite thing to do though she understands why I like them.

Loveall
#93 Posted : 12/29/2017 6:18:32 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Joedirt, have you tried teas or extracts to see if that helps with the puking?

Thanks for posting your experience, I'm trying to introduce the love of my life to psychedelics since they are such an important part of who I've become.

Many thanks.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Doc Buxin
#94 Posted : 12/29/2017 11:10:59 PM

Pay No Mind

I have to say that I feel a heck of a lot better now that I know joedirt is ok! Very happy

Seriously though, 2017/Year of the Fire Chicken has been one hellish year for my wife & I.

A gut-wrenching year of watching loved ones go through very overwhelming health issues, some mental, some emotional, some physical, and feeling helpless a lot of the time because of it. It's not that we didn't help out all that we possibly could, it's just that at a certain point, any individual is going to have to help themselves and when they refuse to, it is pure torture to witness.Crying or very sad

To top things off, we had to put our old hound, Jazmin, one of our best friends, down on Christmas Eve. Having to decide to put one of your best friends to death is not an easy thing to do. Luckily, I cry very easily. For the three days afterwards I looked as if I were stoned-to-the-bone because I cried so much...I miss her so much. She was such a good, good dog & a true companion in our life's adventures.

I hope 2018/Year of the Earth Dog is not quite as emotionally exhausting.

Looks as if the lunar year will begin February 15th this coming calendar year. Good riddance Fire Chicken year!! Hello Earth Dog!!!Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

«PREV345