We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just curious.... Options

Indigo_Child
#1 Posted : 11/13/2009 2:29:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been browsing this forum for over a year now but this is my first post. Real quick I just would like to say how wonderful it is to have so many like minded intelligent people in one place focusing entirely on this incredible compound. On to my question....

I'm by no means new to DMT extractions and have had great success using both A/B and STB methods, but I'm always on the look out for new techniques and ways to improve the exsisting ones. In this quest, a random Google search brought up this page on the nook http://www.thenook.org/a...lfspice_dual_solvent.htm

Now I have run across this tek before and do not see much advantage over exsisting options, but if it is a feasible method for removing the magic from the material then I think it's worth noting. So.....would this work?

There is one problem I see in the precipitation of crude extract. He mentions using either Citric or Tartaric acid, would DMT Citrate or Tartrate be crystaline? I believe I remember reading somewhere (almost certainly here) that the Fumarate was the only salt known to be solid at normal temperatures, so nothing would precipitate right? If this is the case could one use Fumaric acid instead and achieve the desired result?

As I said, even if it was a viable option I don't see much advantage of using it but I think it's atleast worth mentioning. Thanks!

Blessed Be,

Tony

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

furley
#2 Posted : 11/18/2009 12:19:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow that tek is very interesting. Did you ever see/hear of final results from that tek? I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance to your question...

geeg30
#3 Posted : 11/18/2009 2:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a waste of time and outdated, just seems to try and complicate things - its rather easy to extract DMT.
Stick to the newer methods instead.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"