We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Is becomming enlightened same as cheating on my wife? Options

DutchEnergySystem
#21 Posted : 3/28/2018 1:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Congrats on your promotion! Thumbs up

Thank you very much! Smile

downwardsfromzero wrote:
(I think your thread here got bumped when I edited out a stupid joke up there somewhere^^)

Then everything went how it's supossed to be Very happy

Thanks for all the great reply's!!!

Legarto Rey wrote:
Self control is felt to be rather illusory as one experiences, no separate self and no(or little) free will.

It is so difficult to stay in that state because in your life you will have constant experiences where it will look like you have a choice.
Imagine somebody has an ego death, gives all his money and possessions away and just sits somewhere, just being.
Then he/she will get hungry and a thought will apear: 'I need to eat'. Then he/she will need to think about possibilies how to get food. And there will be allot of possibilities ( getting a job, stealing, going trough garbage) that will need to be considered about to see what is best for you or most achievable.

Because if this person would have no desire to eat, then he/she would just starve to death right there on that spot. He/she has to make a 'choice' based on the pro's and con's.

I think these states can be obtained for a certain period of time, being it induced by any herb/psychedelics or wines but to live like this you have to realise that life will go on and that you have to make choices and you will have thoughts, desires, emotions and the thought that you are in control will be present at allot of moment it will look like you can make a choice.

But if you give up the need to control these thoughts, desires, emotions you can be the observer of life and yourself.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12