CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Nexus-Chat FapLessFEST 2017!!! Options
 
Espurrr
#1 Posted : 10/2/2017 6:09:59 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
hello Big grin
participants state their intention and length of nofap practice to receive a reward title upon nofap deadline
may we be gods Twisted Evil

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
 
OrionFyre
#2 Posted : 10/2/2017 7:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 246
Joined: 09-Feb-2014
Last visit: 18-Apr-2018
24 hours nofap masterrace reporting in.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....
 
Espurrr
#3 Posted : 10/2/2017 8:27:58 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
OrionFyre wrote:
24 hours nofap masterrace reporting in.

Cool very good
reward title : one day gandhi Big grin

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
OrionFyre
#4 Posted : 10/2/2017 8:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 246
Joined: 09-Feb-2014
Last visit: 18-Apr-2018
OrionFyre wrote:
24 hours nofap masterrace reporting in.

nevermind Sad
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....
 
Espurrr
#5 Posted : 10/2/2017 9:42:48 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
1 week nofap espurrr reporting in Big grin

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
Psilosopher?
#6 Posted : 10/2/2017 10:29:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 629
Joined: 28-Dec-2014
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: Everywhen
SIR YES SIR! 3 month nofap, reporting for duty, sir!
"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace." - Buddha
 
AlchemicalGnostic
#7 Posted : 10/2/2017 10:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 122
Joined: 25-Feb-2017
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: HyperSpice
I fapped twice before I even got out of bed this morning...I think I need this.
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall
 
Espurrr
#8 Posted : 10/2/2017 11:25:15 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
Psilosopher? wrote:
SIR YES SIR! 3 month nofap, reporting for duty, sir!

Cool strong soldier
reward title : lean arms ! Big grin

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
Espurrr
#9 Posted : 10/2/2017 11:28:25 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
I fapped twice before I even got out of bed this morning...I think I need this.

would you like to mention a particular length and receive a reward title ?

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
AlchemicalGnostic
#10 Posted : 10/2/2017 11:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 122
Joined: 25-Feb-2017
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: HyperSpice
Espurrr wrote:
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
I fapped twice before I even got out of bed this morning...I think I need this.

would you like to mention a particular length and receive a reward title ?


sure! Very happy 6 1/2 hours and countingRazz
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall
 
Koornut
#11 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:03:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 980
Joined: 13-Nov-2014
Last visit: 31-May-2018
What about raising some money for MAPS or dancesafe?
I mean I know it's not exactly 40hr famine or shave for a cure but at least you can see some tangible results, lest this devolve into another circle jerk.
I'll throw in a tenner Pleased
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow
 
AcidShard
#12 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:32:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 231
Joined: 04-Mar-2017
Last visit: 04-Apr-2018
Location: West Coast, BC
I think I'm at about 3 days, the internet is too slow out here at work, and no women around.
 
Espurrr
#13 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:33:05 AM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
Espurrr wrote:
AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
I fapped twice before I even got out of bed this morning...I think I need this.

would you like to mention a particular length and receive a reward title ?


sure! Very happy 6 1/2 hours and countingRazz

Big grin so how long do you plan on nofap?

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
Espurrr
#14 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:41:02 AM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
Koornut wrote:
What about raising some money for MAPS or dancesafe?
I mean I know it's not exactly 40hr famine or shave for a cure but at least you can see some tangible results, lest this devolve into another circle jerk.
I'll throw in a tenner Pleased

hey koornut Big grin
well nofap is proven a path to godhood so...
i mean you can donate to MAPS but all they do is publish papers about mdma and sell mdma Cool
10 days you say Twisted Evil
reward title : king james Cool

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
Espurrr
#15 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:42:57 AM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
AcidShard wrote:
I think I'm at about 3 days, the internet is too slow out here at work, and no women around.

hey acidshard Big grin
your work place feels rather... imbalanced Stop
can u put your boss on the phone with me...Twisted Evil
and how long do you plan on doing nofap ?

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
Koornut
#16 Posted : 10/3/2017 2:34:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 980
Joined: 13-Nov-2014
Last visit: 31-May-2018
Espurrr wrote:
Koornut wrote:
What about raising some money for MAPS or dancesafe?
I mean I know it's not exactly 40hr famine or shave for a cure but at least you can see some tangible results, lest this devolve into another circle jerk.
I'll throw in a tenner Pleased

hey koornut Big grin
well nofap is proven a path to godhood so...
i mean you can donate to MAPS but all they do is publish papers about mdma and sell mdma Cool
10 days you say Twisted Evil
reward title : king james Cool

Surely if we were made in gods image it would displease them to know we are shirking an important aspect of our sexuality.
Ten dollars I mean Wink
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow
 
AcidShard
#17 Posted : 10/3/2017 4:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 231
Joined: 04-Mar-2017
Last visit: 04-Apr-2018
Location: West Coast, BC
Espurrr wrote:
AcidShard wrote:
I think I'm at about 3 days, the internet is too slow out here at work, and no women around.

hey acidshard Big grin
your work place feels rather... imbalanced Stop
can u put your boss on the phone with me...Twisted Evil
and how long do you plan on doing nofap ?


Haha, it is definitely unbalanced!
Camp work, on the ocean.

I will try for 5 days total, then I get home to the wife.Love
And once I do, all abstinence goes right out the window. Very happy

So where's this title I was promised, eh??
 
blue.magic
#18 Posted : 10/3/2017 12:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 714
Joined: 11-Feb-2017
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
3 weeks top (trip to Peru)

But after having a girlfriend, going indefinitely is no longer an issue...
 
tatt
#19 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:01:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 3968
Joined: 17-Jan-2009
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
A little over 3 weeks. There's a lady friend, so Very happy

Otherwise I'd say this is an impossibility Razz Big grin
Sons of my ancient mother, you riders of the tides, How often have you sailed in my dreams. And now you come in my awakening,
which is my deeper dream.




 
Espurrr
#20 Posted : 10/3/2017 2:36:42 PM

what should i say, you already know everything


Posts: 261
Joined: 23-Aug-2015
Last visit: 25-Jun-2018
Location: I-RAN
Koornut wrote:
Espurrr wrote:
Koornut wrote:
What about raising some money for MAPS or dancesafe?
I mean I know it's not exactly 40hr famine or shave for a cure but at least you can see some tangible results, lest this devolve into another circle jerk.
I'll throw in a tenner Pleased

hey koornut Big grin
well nofap is proven a path to godhood so...
i mean you can donate to MAPS but all they do is publish papers about mdma and sell mdma Cool
10 days you say Twisted Evil
reward title : king james Cool

Surely if we were made in gods image it would displease them to know we are shirking an important aspect of our sexuality.
Ten dollars I mean Wink

hehe
but imagine how epic the fap will be after 10 days (on some acid) Twisted Evil

❤️ All is gifted ❤️
 
123NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.039 seconds.