We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Moclobemide, where to get? Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 11/12/2009 12:49:18 PM

SWIM

My friends pet chihuahua is in perfect mental health and when that dog took MHRB + rue extract he got bad side effects!

So Little Lassie Jr. has looked into Moclobemide, but like I said that dog isn't sick in the head.

Here in Canada (I know what is a Mexican dog doing in the frigid north?) you need a prescription for Moclobemide

Online 98% of the site say "DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA" except the sketchy fake-looking ones

like this http://www.pharmacy2home.com/generic_manerix_aurorix.htm

That dog was really nervous when I suggested asking a doctor for a pill he didn't need (not to mention the difficulty of not being able to talk!)

What would you kind folk suggest for the dog?
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/12/2009 12:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what rue extract? how was it done? how much?

how was the MHRB consumed? How much?

MHRB creates a LOT of nausea for some people! Straight rue/unclean extract also... Even pure dmt with pure harmalas can give nausea due to serotonin signalling in the guts. Take some strong ginger tea/extract 20 mins before drinking your pharma, it helps a bit..

I personally avoid pharmaceuticals at all costs.. Why mess with something with very recent human usage (so long term effects are not really known yet), not to mention give money to companies that are usually not known to be very conscious and wanting the best for their clients...

Lastly, I dont know if its appropriate to discuss moclobemide sources...

I think rather make pure food-safe extract of dmt, make pure food-safe extract of harmalas, and consume that after some ginger tea.. That'd be my suggestion

fourthripley
#3 Posted : 11/12/2009 10:57:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I get the impression that ordering pharms online is even more scam prone than buying RC's. Making a clean harmala extraction from Pegunum Harmala seeds, with salt and vinegar, is simplicity itself and will bypass nearly all otf the side-effects of straight seeds.
mistakes were made