We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wondering about a possible lethal interaction? Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 9/24/2017 8:40:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So for my next trip I was planning on taking a combination of 5 drugs. I was going to use pure crystal harmaline/harmine HCL some dried achuma cactus chips some (still haven't decided) ether Escaline or Proscalin. What I was planning on doing is a ATB extraction on the cactus I was going to use this stuff called citric acid though cause don't have a fume hood so don't want HCL residue all over my house from drying it out.

Anyway once I get my crystal mescaline I was going to dissolve it in acetone and add my synthetic mescaline and dry it with the combination of synthetic and natural mescaline and analog crystals mixed up. I was thinking about trying around 400mg then 4 hours into the experience take a 300mg dose of harmala alkaloids. I was going to have my junky friend stay the night with me to give me an IV of 20mg of 4-ACO-DMT around 20 minutes after the oral 300mg he does lots of heroin so shouldn't be to hard to get him to inject me with it. I would do it myself I'm experienced enough I don't need a trip sitter but I have a feeling that mescaline would make me miss my vain so a IV needs to be done by my friend. But is this safe with the synthetic Phenethylamine? I have taken mescaline with a MAOI before and with oral 4-ACO but never tried synthetic Phenethylamines though. It will be taken 4 hours after though so it may not be lethal. I really enjoyed the effects of 4-ACO IV but I felt I wanted more it still wasn't as powerful as my 4.5 gram mushroom trip with a MAOI. I can tolerate the extreme effects of these kinds of things and even enjoy them. I have been using psychedelics since I was 14 years old so honestly I'm not really worried about it but for someone who hasn't tripped a lot I would never recommend something like this.

Anyone have experience with synthetic Phenethylamines and MAOI?
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Orion
#2 Posted : 9/24/2017 11:17:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well... that's quite a cocktail.

As far as I know mescaline is not a serotonin releasing drug and there are many reports of combining it with harmala alkaloids without issue. Adding two lesser known phenethylamines into the mix (at what dosage?) is something I'm not sure about.

Having your cactus alkaloids in citrate form is also tricky as you will almost always have excess citric acid contamination which is hard to remove properly. An extra 20mg of 4-aco on top of all this is potentially going to push you over the edge. I assume your friend will be sober when attempting this injection? I don't advocate injecting kitchen extracted alkaloids to begin with, personally. Plus the citric acid contamination ?

A few things to rethink here, IMO. What is your intention with this mix in the first place? Why not a simpler mix at a low dose, gauge the effects and go from there ?
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Ulim
#3 Posted : 9/25/2017 12:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Confused Why that nonsensical combinating?

First off read this
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...s_Wiki:Health_and_Safety

Why "This stuff called citric acid" you act like you got absolutely no clue how the chemistry behind drugs and extractions works. Confused
Citric acid is gonna yield absolutely nothing if you just mix it into cactus tea or mash.
And it will definetly not yield any crystals. And also you will thus have no clue how much mescalin you are dealing with.

Also you are talking less than little known research phenethylamines here.
They are very difficult to judge in combinations.
Some of them suddenly show MAOI inhibition like the 2C-T family which share some resemblance to Escaline and Proscaline
Or even the "non active" phenethylamines that for some reason amplify other drugs.

I also wouldnt bet on someone else giving you a shot especially not the guy which you described using such nice words
Quote:
I was going to have my junky friend stay the night with me to give me an IV of 20mg of 4-ACO-DMT around 20 minutes after the oral 300mg he does lots of heroin so shouldn't be to hard to get him to inject me with it.

If you want to do that combo even tho there are no reasons to do so in the way you intend to.
Drop the Escaline and Proscaline.
DONT FORGET THAT DOSAGE OF MESCALINE ESCALINE and PROSCALINE IS VERY DIFFERENT INBETWEEN
So 400mg of proscaline can kill you while 400mg of mescaline is a normal dose.
Dont IV the aco. Drop it into some lemon/orange juice and drink it empty stomach instead. For me it kicks in 10 minutes done that way. No need to fuumble with a needle especially not a guy high on heroin.
The mescaline is fine if you dose 400mg of it but reduce the amount of MAOI to reduce chance of a serotonin syndrome.

You shouldnt ask if this combination is lethal. You should ask yourself why you are even doing this.
It seems like you have absolutely no clue of the dangers and risks of drugs.
Even if you survived until know.

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 9/25/2017 1:11:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chasing the wrong dragon bruh... lol

Try 5-7g Mushrooms and chewing a quid of FRESH salvia leaves with it.. that'll get ya there.

No need to over-complicate things with un-nescassary risks...

ALSO

Research indicates those mescaline analogues are not as good or desirable as real mescaline.... which makes them good for legal reasons, or if you can't get mescaline...

But if you have real mescaline, why even bother with the analogues at all???

Surprised
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Elrik
#5 Posted : 9/25/2017 2:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In addition to whats been said it is worth noting that purchased RCs are sometimes, even often, not what they are represented as being. An RC maker could produce, say, an obscure psychoactive amphetamine and sell it as escaline or proscaline because people know those names. Mixing harmalas with unknown pharmaceuticals can be deadly.

And I hope it goes without saying if your shooting up with your junkie friend use your own needle and make sure its sterile.

TheCaterpillar
#6 Posted : 9/25/2017 5:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the basic chemistry like you boil the cactus in with a little acetic acid filter get to PH 11 add xylene then flip it back. Also I don't inject my homemade stuff the stuff I been injecting is over 99% purity I don't make it myself. But ya I'll probably just leave the synthetic Phenethylamines alone my original idea was to add like a non lethal dose (like 200mg) to a gram of mescaline I figured it may make it stronger. I really like mushrooms but I don't have anyway to get them anymore and I don't want to grow them because it's really illegal. At least my extractions are done in mason jars a mono tub would be to risky I actually do my extractions over my toilet in case they bust down my door I have it over the toilet so by the time the cops got to the bathroom it would be gone. Call me paranoid but I'll take paranoid over being rapped in prison any day.

But ya I'm thinking just mescaline at a low dose like 400 mg (because Aldous Huxley) and then later take it but I don't trust my friend I feel like he might switch up the needles or something just cause he might get jealous I'm tripping. He has been doing like crystal meth and heroin a lot recently so I don't personally trust him completely. I probably will just oral dose it instead of IV.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Jees
#7 Posted : 9/25/2017 9:33:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
...What is your intention with this mix in the first place?...

^^^ This question.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 9/25/2017 9:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sooo many red flags, where to begin....?

Quote:
I understand the basic chemistry like you boil the cactus in with a little acetic acid filter get to PH 11 add xylene then flip it back

Please don't do anything you are planning to do, you have it all wrong and I'm afraid you have more misinformation in your head which might cost your life. Please take the words I write as a genuine worry and constructive criticism, not an attack.

You cannot raise the pH from around 7 (tap water) to 11 (basic pH) with an ACID (like acetic acid), that is just impossible. Where are you getting your information from? Did you read any tek here in the Nexus?

Mixing RC phenetylamines with MAOI sounds irresponsible and dangerous, mixing all those substances in general seems dangerous and unnecessary. And as has been said before, unless you test with TLC or similar, there is always the risk of mislabelled/mis-sold substances which can further put you at risk, even more with such mixes.

Also,
Quote:

I also can't find a decent vendor of the synthetic stuff except 4-ACO but also I don't inject my homemade stuff the stuff I been injecting is over 99% purity I don't make it myself. (...)
I really like mushrooms but I don't have anyway to get them anymore

Before another mod bans you, I suggest you immediately read the attitude page and edit your post to remove any mention of sourcing, because it clearly says in the attitude page this is completely against our rules.

Lastly..

Quote:

But ya I'm thinking just mescaline at a low dose like 400 mg (because Aldous Huxley) and then later take it but I don't trust my friend I feel like he might switch up the needles or something just cause he might get jealous I'm tripping. He has been doing like crystal meth and heroin a lot recently so I don't personally trust him completely. I probably will just oral dose it instead of IV.

So you are considering ingesting/IVing a mix of high dose of drugs next to a person you dont trust who is himself injecting a lot of heroin and meth?! Come on, if you are at all serious, you should be aware of the importance of set and setting when taking psychedelics, and that certainly doesnt seem like an even remotely decent context for a psychedelic trip..

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I highly suggest you inform yourself much better on extraction processes by reading several different teks and understanding what is the purpose of each step and chemical (and importantly being informed on health and safety), taking care of set and setting and avoiding wild mixes. Before embarking on mixing substances, make sure to take care of all the other important factors, as well as being thoroughly experienced on that dosage and particular substance, and then only add only a small amount another substance on top that you are also experienced with and that is safe to mix with. Also please go through a continous process to question yourself and your intentions for this.

Re: mesc and MAOIs, some people have consumed caapi with mescaline cact in reasonable doses without suffering apparent damage (some reports on the nexus like house posting about what he called san paapi), but we dont know in dosages it might be safe if so, or other unknown synergy factors that may be important. The general recommendation is to avoid mixing MAOIs with phenetylamines (specially other other synth analogues like you mentioned), since in some cases it may be significantly toxic or we just dont have enough data at this point to conclude safety.

And please fix your setting and people around you for such trips.

TheCaterpillar
#9 Posted : 9/26/2017 2:25:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know about the acid to base extraction I was planning on using NAOH or sodium hydroxide after a boiling it with a tiny amount of acetic acid. Also decided I'm not letting anyone give me a IV I think I'll take it orally instead. My bad I just didn't add every step was a little stoned while posting. Right now I'm on BHO and amanita pantherina I'm still mildly high. But sorry my posts have been not as detailed as they should be. Anyway I'll post back after I try 400mg mescaline with 300mg Harmalas and 20mg 4-ACO-DMT. Anyway thanks for the advice I'll leave the synthetic non tryptamine stuff alone. Still waiting for my tolerance to go away I always wait 2 weeks between trips. Anyway I'll let you all know how it turns out. I really want the time stop feeling on mescaline I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Godsmacker
#10 Posted : 9/28/2017 3:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka