We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus Options

Levanah
#1 Posted : 9/21/2017 3:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelers,

it has been just over a year since I registered in this forum. Since then I have learned to extract DMT and Harmalas and use them for self-healing, self-exploring and ceremonys with friends. My first psychedelic experience was with 15 years when I ingested 5g of mushrooms. Grown up in an atheistic family I was merely a blank unwritten paper without belief systems about higher realms and higher-dimensional intelligence back then. At that time I didn't believe in anything yet I have read and heard about this and that. What I know I had then was a great desire to find out Truth. The Truth of Life. The 5g shrooms were my first big lesson that spaced me into shroomey-oneness and let me experience multiple layers of Truth. From now on "Oneness" became my religion and my spiritual path began. From this very undifferentiated point of reference (Oneness) my subsequent journey led me to study many spiritual books and go on many travels with mainly the mushroom and LSD. One day on my path I got a chronic physical disease that incapacitated me due to severe nerve damage and neuropathic pain. After some years of physical pain and discomfort that disabled me from normal living and years of trying to heal myself I came through google on this very forum founding a thread that iboga could help to heal damaged nerves. I had been abstinent from psychedelics or other kind of drugs for many years at this point. As a side note, my spiritual journey has always gone on meanwhile and by that time I not only believed anymore in "Oness" of the universe but was rejoicing deep inside my soul about being part of an open-ended universe of the many and the one. I got a glimpse of the higher existence of my/our true cosmic idenitys and the flow-pattern of our human conciousness-evolution. I have studied some years deeply a kind of kabbalistic way. The iboga flood-dose (>1500mg HCL) really was a great healing for me and an initiation into the higher wisdom that, once again, was not only intellectually understood but experienced in pure vividness. Though it didn't was the magic pill that healed me from my neuropathic pain it was a great step back into the field of including plant medicines in my spiritual path.

I have tried many psychedelics and research psychedelics in my early youth. Though I have also tried low doses of other genuine tryptamines like 5-MeO-DMT I feel that I resonante the most with Harmalas, DMT and Iboga.

I just started to microdose Harmalas every day and today I added 300mg Ibogaine Rootbark into the microdose-experiment. And I feel great today. The positive energys circulating in my body-mind system that are catalyzed by Harmala and Iboga may have led me to finally write this introduction essay today. I am and was mostly a silent reader reading though old threads to research some things. It was always a pleasure to read your posts and experiences. Thanks also for your personal help in my first extraction steps. Every now and then I feel moved to share and contribute to some threads and that's why I seek membership. Would be an honor to me Smile

Shalom,
Levanah (Hebrew: Moon)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 9/23/2017 6:47:47 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us, Levanah! You have my vote! Thumbs up

Personally, I've been working a lot with mushrooms and harmalas this past year and I must say, I love the synergy between the two teachers. Harmalas bring a a whole new dimension to the experience. If I were to compare it to anything, I'd say it reminds me a bit of my pharmahuasca journeys. Anyway, good luck with any future endeavors!

Peace

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Loveall
#3 Posted : 9/23/2017 1:57:24 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello Levanha. Best of luck in becoming a full member, for what it's worth coming from a newbie you have the right disposition. You can finish the questionnaire for faster promotion, looks like you are halfway through.

I'm going to suggest that you consider Lions mane if you have not done so already. I only do so because of my personal experience with this mushroom which helped heal me from nerve damage after an accident. It is not a psychedelic, but the profound impact it had on my body made me question the arrogance of Western medicine and culture. This seed of doubt led me to look into other powerful forces of nature and delivered natural plant psychedelics into my life. They allowed me to break free from my cultural conditioning and reductionist education, and become a spiritual person trying to grow and appreciate nature. It was not easy to come to terms with realizing that the first 40 years of my life had been lived inside artificial human flawed constructs such as patriotism, organized religion, and money. However, the natural psychedelics were kind and showed me what I needed to put me on track with the true experience of being human.

Peace~
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Levanah
#4 Posted : 9/27/2017 1:34:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us, Levanah! You have my vote! Thumbs up

Thanks Smile

Quote:
Personally, I've been working a lot with mushrooms and harmalas this past year and I must say, I love the synergy between the two teachers. Harmalas bring a a whole new dimension to the experience.

Yes. I'm just beginning to perceive the depths of Harmalas and I like the metaphor about Tryptamines (like DMT or Shrooms) being the Light that actively shine white light into our third eye and Harmalas being the whole electric circuit that opens the third eye and holds and protects the the Sacred Space, like a vessel or cave. Harmalas are the lightbulb and its electric power, while DMT or consciousness itself is the Shining Light, the living geometrys of Light-Life.

Quote:
If I were to compare it to anything, I'd say it reminds me a bit of my pharmahuasca journeys.

When I started with DMT I vaporized the freebase a few times at low doses. But due to my neurpathic pain and asthma I couldn't practise it further, it just irritated my lungs too severe for days and even weeks.

I totally switched to pharmahausca or to be more precise to a form of mucohausca as described by Amor fati here. It's a really nice way and I recommend to anyone who is interested to study and master this beautiful ROA. It's also very dose effective, 50-100mg Harmalas are all that is necessary and just 25mg DMT (calculated in freebase weight) provides a very active and healing journey while 75mg DMT would be a very strong full-blown experience for me. I prefer the low and middle dose ranges. Duration is about 1-2 hours with an all day nice afterglow. I like to sing mantras before and after the journey and do a little freestyle tai chi / chi flow dance afterwards. These beautiful compounds are such an enrichment for my life and self-healing process. It's a nice plant-practise to get the energys into a coherent flow.

Loveall wrote:
Hello Levanha. Best of luck in becoming a full member, for what it's worth coming from a newbie you have the right disposition. You can finish the questionnaire for faster promotion, looks like you are halfway through.

Thanks and good to know about the questionnaire. Halfway through is sounds quite manageable. Smile

Quote:
I'm going to suggest that you consider Lions mane if you have not done so already. I only do so because of my personal experience with this mushroom which helped heal me from nerve damage after an accident.

Actually I have some Lions mane at hand. I never heard about it being capable to heal nerve damage so thanks for for the hint! Maybe I should dose it high enough on a daily basis to see what it can do for my condition. How much did you take and what kind of nerve damage did you have? I have a kind of nerve damage in my tissues, particulary affected are my cerebral membranes (dura mater...) that also coat the spinal cord. I'll start to experiment with Lions mane again! Thumbs up

Triglav
#5 Posted : 9/27/2017 11:08:07 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Hello everyone!

I would like to add my experience with the Lion's mane mushroom.

On my faculty where I was studying agriculture (I have not finished yet my first degree because of other imporrtant events going on in my life. However I am determined to finish this faculty because of my great interest in those topics) I had a subject called mushroom cutlivation. There I learned about the Lion's mane fungus. Also I bought a booklet about medicinal fungi authored by the proffesor and his son.

A few months ago I developed a condition called shingles caused by a virus Herpes zoster. It takes a form of somekind of rashes. The real problem however is that irritates and damages you nerves which makes your skin hurt very much (really anoying), can make you tired and lethargic and many other nasty stuff much worse and can last up to 6 months or more. The worst is that it can go to your optic or hearing nerve and do permanent damage there. My condition was quite mild fortunately, not on the optic or hearing nerve, but only on the sking on the good part of my waist.

The point is however that because this mushroom acts very beneficially on the nervous system it can very much help to relieve and heal this shingles stuff. I rememberd about the Lion's mane mushroom and also heard from one lady that it helped her very much with shingles, so I thought I'll give it a try.

I was experiencing the same annoying pain for at least three weeks or something and it wasn't getting any better before I began to consume the mushroom. After I began in a few days the my condition was cleary better and only got better in the next two weeks until it was gone.

It might have been the placebo but I don't believe so. The effectivenes of the mushroom was shown in several studies. So I had a very good experience with it. I receieved a lot of help from it.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the information from the booklet I can share it here on the forum. The best part of the book is the lenghty list of all the studies that were cited for the information in the book. Very valuable.

Take care. Smile