We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Details about Phlux's Quick Mescaline Recrystalysation tek Options

Hamiltone
#1 Posted : 9/20/2017 1:55:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey girls & guys

Because I don't have the privileges to post in the general forum yet, I thought I'd ask about this here.

Phlux's tek seems quite simple and effective but the pics are gone & he didn't include any volumetric info in his posts, so reading through it now without seeing the pics leaves the thread incomplete and lacking details.

Does anyone remember the approximate volumes of water and acetone he used and how to scale it for differing amounts of crude mesc ?

He states that
Quote:
A tiny amount of water is added

&
Quote:
Copius amounts of acetone is added

Are the volumes of water and acetone critical?

And later in the thread there was a suggestion to use chilled acetone, is this essential or necessary?

Is the mesc saturated and liquefied in the h2o phase or is the h20 added just to wet it out and make a paste?

I have a preconceived notion that it's not too critical but the academic side of me needs details.

Any info from someone who's used this method would be greatly appreciated.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.