We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Déjà vu Options

Hamiltone
#1 Posted : 9/17/2017 10:32:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone

I've been here before in what seems like another lifetime. I was registered here for years and posted quite a bit but I didn't log on for so long I forgot my password and I can't remember which email I used when I joined, so I couldn't get back in on the old username.

These days I only do psychedelics a few times a year, mostly when I hook up with some old friends. When we do we normally start with acid or mesc (sometimes both) and when things and then when things start to get interesting we kick it into top gear with some changa.

It's good to be back.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 9/17/2017 11:55:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hamiltone
#3 Posted : 9/17/2017 12:05:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I haven't gone completely senile yet, I hope Wut? .

My name was Hieronymous.

Intezam
#4 Posted : 9/18/2017 11:11:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmmh, lol.....we have heard of other members that have been helped in this regard.

This is what we would do:.... to merge accounts/recover the full member status, we'd go to the chat (welcome area) and somehow establish a private conversation with One(1) of the mods.

Usually dreamer042, snozzleberry, endlessness or Ouro are there, and The Traveler (side admin) sometimes (on Saturdays).

Quote:
we'd say (example):

Hi am intezam (full member) and we lost the password and email accesss for the old account. Can anyboday help we?
Then we'd hang around for some time.....(it may take a while)

Perhaps we'd remember a range of email aliases that we used back then? Or something that helps to establish, its really we. Good luck. Thumbs up

Hamiltone
#5 Posted : 9/20/2017 5:05:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the slow reply Intezam

It would be good to have the old nick back, I'll try to sort it out on chat as you suggested when I get a chance.

Thanks for the advice.